33. You may not vote on this poll
  • JJ Barea

9 27.27%
  • Luke Ridnour

24 72.73%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RubenG View Post
    Everybody can have a good game. Not everyone is consistant in having a good game. Lets just hope that JJ keeps playing well in the rest of the season
    I sure hope he continues it, rubio starting and then jj scoring off the bench.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jefferson25 View Post
    Barea played great last night. Not so sure about Luke. Barea finished the game since Luke was playing poorly
    Luke didn't have too terrible of a night - 9pts on 4/7 with 3reb 1ast 1stl 1blk and 2to

Barea simply was the spark we need him to be tonight. He put a lot more pressure on the Kings defense and did a great job keeping his passing lanes open rather than getting stuck and forcing it.

I don't feel like last night changes anything about starting vs. bench role though. It's similar to Cunningham and Williams. Cunningham is the more consistent player and gives you more defense and energy, but the balance of the units is better served with Williams starting and Cunningham (with a more limited offense) coming off of the bench. Barea is more dynamic and coming off the bench allows him to attack more and set up plays less.

vCash
    anyone who doesnt think BAREA is better is racists just like mark CUBAN

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    anyone who doesnt think BAREA is better is racists just like mark CUBAN
    Hacked!

vCash
    JJ Balkis is mind controlling Purple! Seriously though, Ridnour has played sloppy and I actually wish I could change my vote to JJ instead.

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

vCash
    Awhile ago, I posted a thread asking who would you rather have as your bench PG...I chose Barea, because I think he is the perfect change of pace guy to Rubio, and the kind of offensive spark he can provide off the bench is tremendous for a team when offense goes flat. I choose Barea as the better bench guy, with Rubio missing, I still stick with Ridnour to run the offense over Barea.

vCash
    Awhile ago, I posted a thread asking who would you rather have as your bench PG...I chose Barea, because I think he is the perfect change of pace guy to Rubio, and the kind of offensive spark he can provide off the bench is tremendous for a team when offense goes flat. I choose Barea as the better bench guy, with Rubio missing, I still stick with Ridnour to run the offense over Barea.
    I think most of us can and should agree on this. Not only does it make sense for jj to come of the bench, that is what actually happens so i dont see the argument for him starting. What i am saying is adleman agrees with us who say eh is a spark and come off the bench.

vCash
    Maybe I'm living in the past (last year) but I'd rather have Ridnour managing the team with a decent long shot than the out of control chucker in Barea.
    Quote Originally Posted by viksalltheway! View Post
    guys like me would be more like an assistant to the GM
    The Minnesota Twins rank in the top 7 when it comes to assessing the strength of team....announcers. http://awfulannouncing.com/2014/your...medium=twitter

vCash
    You may have been right about that one judging by the first games. The only reason I am not saying this with absolute certainty is that as Tony said Ridnour has the 3pt shot and is better at organizing the offense (despite the fact he has started the season really slowly but don't forget he had an injury and some off court issues).

United we Run

vCash
    Too quick to judge, Ridnour's back may not be 100%, but I did mention this may be the year his production falls off a cliff, so who knows.

I do like JJ in the 2nd unit though. I don't want him stealing a single shot from Pekovic early, and Love in 3 weeks.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    So do we trade Ridnour once Rubio is back?
    John Wall and Evan Turner are overrated... let's sign Wes Johnson and Demarcus Cousins

vCash
    yes, or Barea

vCash
    yes, or Barea
    With all the intel we've heard in the past, as well as consideration for style and age, I'd say Ridnour is out eventually (with Lee/Shved/Conroy playing the safety roll).

I was thinking early maybe we could get someone like Anthony Morrow for Ridnour.

vCash
    Imagine that.

Barea is pretty much the best option for everything you just said. Also agree with Luke being the guy with RR out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by topdog View Post
    With all the intel we've heard in the past, as well as consideration for style and age, I'd say Ridnour is out eventually (with Lee/Shved/Conroy playing the safety roll).

I was thinking early maybe we could get someone like Anthony Morrow for Ridnour.
    Can we get JJ Redick instead please? He gives you the shot and adds defense to the mix.
    Is it a reach for either side a trade of Ridnour and Williams for JJ and a pick? Is that even a good move?

United we Run

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast