Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 73 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle4Ever View Post
    Are you give us any specific plays, games, or videos? Of course any wide receiver is going to **** up every once and awhile. How do you expect them to be perfect blockers when offensive linemen **** up too? Okung is having an amazing season and he leads the league with holds.
    I don't sit there and pay attention to his blocking but jej is right he whiffed on a couple and looked lost while the rest of the offense knew what they were doing.

Not trying to bash him just pointing out a couple of plays but as i said he looks a lot more focused this year.
    Last edited by NateyB24; 11-13-2012 at 02:21 PM.

Just about that action boss.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Schadie001 View Post
    I just don't see WR being high on the wish list for this front office. Rice, Tate, and Baldwin are a solid receiving corps. If we draft a WR I think it will be late rounds.

As others have noted we have bigger needs in the middle of the Dline, solid pass rusher. At LB to push for Hill's position, and at RT for sure, the last piece of the oline puzzle. All of these are bigger needs that the WR position.
    I agree kind of. I think Carroll is always looking for weapons on offense, but there are a lot of places the team could afford to invest a first round pick. Also depends who becomes available before the draft and whether resigning some of their own guys is able to happen. DT, OLB, OL, TE, nickel corner could all be possibilities.

vCash
    Offensive linemen. We need 'em.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Offensive linemen. We need 'em.
    I don't see us using another 1st round pick on a Offensive Linemen this draft.

vCash
    Me neither.

vCash
    Well we don't even have an elite lineman. Okung is getting there, Unger is really good, but we need to make a move on a lineman whether it's in the draft or through free agency. Trade too. Giacomini doesn't now how to act and Carp is too slow at RT.

I think the only route to go is to either draft a lineman as high as possible, or to sign one in FA.

EDIT: I do agree that I don't see us doing it, either. I'd advise it if we can't some other way.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Well we don't even have an elite lineman. Okung is getting there, Unger is really good, but we need to make a move on a lineman whether it's in the draft or through free agency. Trade too. Giacomini doesn't now how to act and Carp is too slow at RT.

I think the only route to go is to either draft a lineman as high as possible, or to sign one in FA.

EDIT: I do agree that I don't see us doing it, either. I'd advise it if we can't some other way.
    I think after drafting Okung in the 1st and Carpenter in the 1st i think they will look at WR/TE thats not to say they won't look at Offensive Line in the 2nd or 3rd round.

I would consider Unger elite at this point he could probably be named to the All Pro list.

Funny Ungers first 2 years here i had written him off because of how small he was didn't think he would be good lol.

vCash
    No one has completely shut down the elite pass rushers in league like Okung has. Mathews, Cole, Ware, the list goes on. He makes them look like amateurs. Hasn't given up a sack. Going back to last year no lineman has been as good in pass protection as Okung.

vCash
    One guy to watch (IMO) is Brennan Williams (OT, UNC). He tore the labrum in his right shoulder and will miss the remainder of the season. Once thought to be a 1st-2nd rd pick, he more than likely be 4th rounder. He's very good in pass protection and made great strides in run blocking this season.
    I GOT THIS!!!
    "THE SEPARATION IS IN THE PREPARATION"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    No one has completely shut down the elite pass rushers in league like Okung has. Mathews, Cole, Ware, the list goes on. He makes them look like amateurs. Hasn't given up a sack. Going back to last year no lineman has been as good in pass protection as Okung.
    I think we were spoiled by Walter Jones who could push a guy backwards like 10 feet Okung has been solid in my opinion and doesn't deserve the criticism he receives.

I haven't seen it here were people criticize him more on the radio when fans call in, Giacomini deservedly gets it here but i think Tom Cable really likes him so i don't know if he will be replaced.

vCash
    There was one a few games ago, I doubt I could find a video of a 3 yard loss caused by Tate standing there on a screen play to rice when he was right next to him.

I would be upset if we didnt go WR 1st. It's easier to find OLB and such later. KJ was a 4th rounder. Wagner a 2nd.

vCash
    Weapons to aid Russell Wilson's development, right? Everyone seems to just say Justin Hunter over and over again, but do you guys feel like he's a good fit? Does the team need a deep threat, a possession guy, or something else at WR?

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    Weapons to aid Russell Wilson's development, right? Everyone seems to just say Justin Hunter over and over again, but do you guys feel like he's a good fit? Does the team need a deep threat, a possession guy, or something else at WR?
    Someone with solid hands who wont drop the ball. That always seems to be a problem with the Seahawks. Going back to our SB appearance year, our WR's, Jeremy Stevens, drop after drop after drop.

vCash
    I would like more of a deep threat. Rice is our possession kind of guy. Tate is the after catch/speed guy. Baldwin is the 3rd down type. We just need a big time reliever. Think mixture of Rice and Tate. That's a lot to ask for but it may be out there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jej View Post
    There was one a few games ago, I doubt I could find a video of a 3 yard loss caused by Tate standing there on a screen play to rice when he was right next to him.

I would be upset if we didnt go WR 1st. It's easier to find OLB and such later. KJ was a 4th rounder. Wagner a 2nd.
    Detroit has tried very, very hard to demonstrate that taking a WR #1 is a crapshoot at best. Mike Williams, Charles Rogers, and Roy Williams make a pretty strong argument. Apart from collecting paychecks, that is about all they were strong at.

Granted we don't have a brain-damaged fool like Millen drafting for us, but still.
    I'm going to list ALEC in credits as associate producer of creating horrifying things for us to talk about -John Oliver

People who think the least powerful members of society are responsible for most of its problems are deluded, at best.

Page 6 of 73 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast