Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 46 of 73 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    vCash
    No way they trade Harvin for a 4th or 5th
    You have no idea how excited I am right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CHAWKSFLYNHGH View Post
    He is not a FA but he wants to depart from the Vikings... He is on the last year of his 5 year contract. He also knows and is a stud with the read option... He is faster and has the experience to be that other read while motioning from the outside and a very deep threat. He could be an alternative for PR/KR... We need a game changer that can do everything. Vikings have tons of wholes and probably would be willing to go for a 4-5 rd range.
    Are you kididng me? Lol you got to be joking. One of my best friends is a Minnesota fan. We talk about the Vikings all the time. They do not have a lot of holes. Basically all they need is a QB and ANOTHER WR. So why would they give up their start WR? It definately won't take a 4-5th. Probably a 1st.

PSD NFL Mock Draft | Seattle Seahawks GM
    2nd Demarcus Lawrence DE/OLB Boise State
    3rd Martavis Bryant WR Clemson
    3rd Trai Turner OG LSU
    4th Brent Urban DT Virginia
    4th Terrence West RB Towson
    5th Ross Cockrell CB Duke
    7th Laurent Duvernay-Tardif OT McGill (Canada)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    Teo is a pos, Wright is and will always be far superior in every way to Teo. Teo ws good against terrible competition and got abused against good teams. He is falling down boards not as much for GF thing as people are starting to watch tape and find he sucks.
    How is he a pos? Yea he really played bad against good teams. Only one game.

3rd Trai Turner OG LSU

vCash
    No actually I'm not kidding. Last year they were saying a 2nd rd pick, so if there is issues going on with his contract, I'm sure we could give him something even though he has been injury stricken which will never get the vikes a 1st. Just saying though. So laugh it up with your vikes friend.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CHAWKSFLYNHGH View Post
    No actually I'm not kidding. Last year they were saying a 2nd rd pick, so if there is issues going on with his contract, I'm sure we could give him something even though he has been injury stricken which will never get the vikes a 1st. Just saying though. So laugh it up with your vikes friend.
    Then he decided to have a brake out year and was in the MVP discussion before getting hurt. He's could be the wild card to that offense in them making a push for the SB. Now way they tarde for anything less than a 2nd.

3rd Trai Turner OG LSU

vCash
    Te'o will be drafted in the first round because of his body of work for four years, but he was really exposed in a couple games. I don't think he's anything special, but I think he'll be a solid linebacker in the league.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    KJ and Hawthorne run a late 4.7x.

IDK I could see Manti being solid against TE's, great in zone, and one of the best we could get vs. the run.

He would be a clear upgrade over KJ

What round would you take him in.
    Naw son.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blackjack_119 View Post
    I don't agree with your analysis of Te'o. He is a better run stuffer than either Wright or Wagner. Physically he is a better specimen than Wagner at MLB. I think he will be good in zone but a liability in man coverage. The reason I would pass on him is that I am happy with our production at MLB and SLB so I wouldn't take Te'o because he won't be an elite WLB.
    Wagner is a freak athlete who Te'o won't come close to in measurables. I mean 240+ running in the 4.4's with a 40 inch vert and an 11 foot broad. You wanna talk about specimens, Wagner blows Te'o outta the water.
    Last edited by FWBrodie; 02-02-2013 at 03:15 PM.

vCash
    Brodie pretty much sums it up. Te'o has no place with the hawks. Ansuh is my dream pick...But it would almost certainly require moving up in the first.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by seasun62 View Post
    Brodie pretty much sums it up. Te'o has no place with the hawks. Ansuh is my dream pick...But it would almost certainly require moving up in the first.
    I have no problem with us moving up if that means we get the guy that PC and JS want. Thye know what they are looking for and they know the system. I completely trust them with any decisions they make. Only 2 moves have I been left wondering why

3rd Trai Turner OG LSU

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by seasun62 View Post
    What do you base your "higher floor" and "mental edge" comments on? I'm not arguing your point, just trying to get clarification. Wagner's floor, as you mentioned later in your post, is nearly Pro Bowl level so I think you already contradicted yourself on that one. At the very least, you have to question his "mental edge" based on recent developments in his life.

I really do hope I'm wrong and he succeeds, but I see a far lower floor for him than you do.
    I was talking from a draft prospect POV. Wagner coming out of school has/had a higher ceiling and lower floor than T'eo. Now we obviously know Wagner is a near if not elite MLB.

vCash
    B-Wagz is a baby Patrick Willis. Kuechly is more of an Urlacher type, but not of his echelon.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    I like it. I have watched a bit of Rodgers and he would be good backup and potential trade bait in few years.

Dont know anything about the OT though. I am little concerned he was basketball player then became an offensive lineman recently. His body might break down quickly, adding the weight and taking punishment at same time like that is not good.
    I think Seattle goes early for an impact WR tho, they need a #1 playmaker, not some guy to develop.....DeAndre Hopkins or Cordarelle Patterson in the 1st?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ThUnDeR HaWk View Post
    I think Seattle goes early for an impact WR tho, they need a #1 playmaker, not some guy to develop.....DeAndre Hopkins or Cordarelle Patterson in the 1st?
    They do man. They have Tate and Rice. All they really need is a 4th guy to compliment Rice-Tate-Baldwin. They are basically set. If we go offense I am saying Eifert. We could use another reliable TE opposite Miller. He would probably turn into our #1 red zone target, which we had trouble with.

3rd Trai Turner OG LSU

vCash
    how bout trading Matt Flynn to move up for Keenan Allen... i like him and i am sure some team before us wants Matt with such a weak QB class.

Page 46 of 73 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast