Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 73 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    Does anyone know anything about Cobi Hamilton (Arkansas)? I saw him being drafted in the 2nd rd in a mock last night. He is playing right now against South Carolina right now and has made a few great catches already. He looks very similar (6'3", 209lbs) to Sidney Rice in frame
    Yea he's projected right above the receiver that I was interested in. He does have a few Sidney Rice characteristics.

Cobi Hamilton, WR, Arkansas
    Height: 6-3. Weight: 209.
    Projected 40 Time: 4.58.
    Projected Round (2013): 2-3.
    11/10/12: Hamilton has 69 receptions for 1,077 yards and four touchdowns so far this year. He had a massive day of 10 receptions for 303 yards and three touchdowns with Rutgers. He followed that up with big games against Texas A&M, Ole Miss and Tulsa. Hamilton has a nice mix of size and speed.

8/17/12: Hamilton should be the No. 1 receiver for quarterback Tyler Wilson with Jarius Wright, Joe Adams and Greg Childs all having moved on to the NFL. Hamilton caught 34 passes for 542 yards and four touchdowns last season. He had 32 receptions for 630 yards and six scores as a sophomore in 2010.

Hamilton should produce a big senior season. He has one of the best quarterbacks in the nation as well as a tough running back in Knile Davis to force some eight-man fronts.

http://walterfootball.com/draft2013WR.php
    He felt that one

Bye Bye Haters

KNICKS SEAHAWKS RANGERS MARINERS

vCash
    Are you guys really saying we dont need a WR, or just arguing to argue?

Tate is great as a slot guy, thats what he is built for. WR is our biggest need, and theres no reason to not take Hunter or Williams or Woods in the first

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jej View Post
    Are you guys really saying we dont need a WR, or just arguing to argue?

Tate is great as a slot guy, thats what he is built for. WR is our biggest need, and theres no reason to not take Hunter or Williams or Woods in the first
    Baldwin is our slot guy in case you didn't notice. I am liking Tate more and more but he has a long way to go to be a regular for me.

vCash
    If we make the play offs i don't know if we will have a shot at those guys but Wilson from WSU would be a nice selection.

Yea he quit the Cougar team but i can't really blame him for that Leach is a good football coach but i think he belittles his players to much calling them cowards and stuff.

We need to grab a TE but i almost want to wait until Austin Sefarian-Jenkins comes out dude is a beast to bad he is a Sophomore.

Just about that action boss.

vCash
    I wouldnt mind an OLB, nor some weapons on offense(a WR)
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny642 View Post
    I wouldnt mind an OLB, nor some weapons on offense(a WR)
    Caroll is good at getting LB's with the mid round picks except for Wagner who was a 2nd round pick.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by steelie View Post
    Baldwin is our slot guy in case you didn't notice. I am liking Tate more and more but he has a long way to go to be a regular for me.
    I've noticed thanks. Doesn't mean it can't change. He is a better player than Baldwin overall.

vCash
    I like Baldwin better i mean Tate is good but he is to inconsistent Baldwin finds holes in secondary and is very smart at route running.

Tate needs to be more consistent although i do agree that i think he is best in the slot if he can get the routes down.

vCash
    On what grounds is he inconsistent? He doesn't draw up the plays. With the exception of the SF game, Tate has been pretty solid.

I still think we need to address the WR position in the draft, but I wouldn't crucify Tate as being a BUM or anything.
    I GOT THIS!!!
    "THE SEPARATION IS IN THE PREPARATION"

vCash
    I think we should draft in this order by our needs at the moment. WR, DL, TE, LB, WR, CB, QB (Flynn might get traded, u never know), OL.
    He felt that one

Bye Bye Haters

KNICKS SEAHAWKS RANGERS MARINERS

vCash
    I think OL needs to be much higher, particularly OT.

I'd say: WR, OT, TE, DL, OLB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by steelie View Post
    I am not a fan of Tate, but he took a beating against Minny and kept ticking and was great. I still don't like his blocking or his route running sometimes, but he is coming around and making a believer out of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by jej View Post
    I think OL needs to be much higher, particularly OT.

I'd say: WR, OT, TE, DL, OLB
    I might switch around DL and OLB but yeah, that'd be my order. Zach Miller and Rice are starting to live up to their contracts. If we could wait on getting a TE for a year and get ASJ I would cream my pants.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle4Ever View Post
    I might switch around DL and OLB but yeah, that'd be my order. Zach Miller and Rice are starting to live up to their contracts. If we could wait on getting a TE for a year and get ASJ I would cream my pants.
    Miller is due $8M next year. He will need to restructure for sure. I would say our biggest needs are in this order: WR, RT, OLB, DL and then TE.

Another TE that could surprise many is Levine Tiololo from Stanford. 6'8", 265lbs and is ATHLETIC. He's playing #2 behind Zach Ertz.
    I GOT THIS!!!

vCash
    I watch a lot of Hamilton (I live just few miles from U of A stadium) and he has talent no doubt, I though worry about his motor/consistency. He is the big play potential and change of direction of elite WR's, he just does not show up every game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    I watch a lot of Hamilton (I live just few miles from U of A stadium) and he has talent no doubt, I though worry about his motor/consistency. He is the big play potential and change of direction of elite WR's, he just does not show up every game.
    That's what I read on a few websites this morning. I still like Patton
    I GOT THIS!!!

Page 4 of 73 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast