Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 25 of 73 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle4Ever View Post
    I'd take Cruz, Wallace, Bowe out of the elite WRs. Among the other ones, I could see Amendola, Barden (6'6), or maybe David Nelson. I think Pete and Schneider might be wanting a big target.

They tried Mike Williams, T.O, Edwards, Tuinei, and more. I think they're going to be looking for another 6'3+ target.
    There are a ton of "Big name" guys out there. A lot will be crossed out because of scheme. Deion Branch probably won't even be in discussion. But I really think Ramses Bardens name get's thrown out there, that's a big body guy we would love to have. I think it really comes down to who PC and Co like in this years draft. Most teams try and get what they need from FA and get the rest in the draft. I think we look ahead in the draft and get players in FA that we won't be able to fill in the draft.

PSD NFL Mock Draft | Seattle Seahawks GM
    2nd Demarcus Lawrence DE/OLB Boise State
    3rd Martavis Bryant WR Clemson
    3rd Trai Turner OG LSU
    4th Brent Urban DT Virginia
    4th Terrence West RB Towson
    5th Ross Cockrell CB Duke
    7th Laurent Duvernay-Tardif OT McGill (Canada)

vCash
    Jason Jones is more important than Branch
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    How much money in Free Agency do the Hawks actually have? They must have quite a bit, nobody on their roster is super expensive.

vCash
    I wouldn't say Cruz, Wallace, and Bowe are "elite". They're more like a class below.

vCash
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...or-2013/page/2

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...-at-every-spot

couple of drafts that seem alright, even tho it is bleacher report.

My mock (7/01/13) (withstanding any moves made in FA, or Flynn trade)
    1-DT Will Sutton ASU
    Seahawks are a team loaded with talent, and apart from a few minor holes, Schnieder has the luxury of going with the best player available at most draft spots. However, a DT that can rush the passer as well as stop the run should be at the top of their list. Sutton provides that.
    2- WR Justin Hunter Tennessee
    I was torn between Hunter, teamate Cordarelle Patterson, and Terrance Williams at this point, but I think Hunter is the best fit here. He has a huge frame (6'4) with great speed and leaping ability. His routes are a bit raw and he has struggled with drops otherwise he would be a top pick in this draft. Hunter gives Seattle a huge deep threat that will make them even stronger in the redzone
    3- OLB Kaseem Greene Rutgers
    Kaseem Greene, simply put, is a playmaker. He can cover, tackle, and rush the passer. He was Rutgers D last year, and is the answer to Seattle's Weakside LB opening.
    4- WR Markus Wheaton Oregon State
    Seattle double dips at WR with the selection of the speedster from Oregon. Wheaton reminds many of Mike Wallace because of the big play ability, and has also drawn comparisons to Percy Harvin. Seattle has its WR core set for the long haul with this selection.
    5- DE Quantereus Smith WKU
    Smith comes from a small school, but he has big talent. Smith tied for 3rd in the nation with sacks (11.5) but is inconsistent. When he played against Alabama, he dominated DJ Fluker. Seattle adds to its pass rush with this selection
    5 (from Oak)- CB/S Tyrann Mathieu LSU
    A guy that has all the talent in the world but has some major off the field issues, seattle makes this selection knowing it has the perfect locker room for him. With the impending departure of Marcus Trufant, Mathieu could take over in the slot corner position, as well as play some safety if needed, and return kicks!
    6- DE Jackson Jeffcoat Texas
    Jeffcoat was off to a strong start to his season until an injury cost him the rest of it just six games in. More of a pass rusher that can play LEO end, Jeffcoat is very inconsistent, but helps seattles pass rush
    6- RB Kenyon Barner OregonI dont understand why more people arent talking about Barner. Yes he doesnt get much yards after contact, but he can fly, and is very versatile. Barner lined up at RB and WR when Lamichael James was in the lineup, and has good hands to go along with great speed. Can provide to Seattle something similar to what Woodhead does to NE, and could replace Leon Washington if he is let go.
    7- ?
    Seattles 7th rounder is a mystery. Is it Tampas? do they have 2 from the Rudd trade? Anyways, if sea goes BPA at this point, there could be two stand out RBs to me. Michael Dyer of Arkansas State University, and Knile Davis from Arkansas. Dyer has off the field issues that had him kicked off Auburn, but is a complete back and talent wise one of the best backs in the draft. Davis is a load at RB, and would be a terrific goal line back. That being said, Seattle will probably go off the board with this one.

vCash
    We should stop predicting who we're going to draft, because we know it's going to be totally random.

vCash

No chance of ever happening. We got rid of Wilson because he was too small and Tyrann is same height if he wore platforms. He is too tinny for our D.

vCash
    Also Knile is best RB in SEC. He had an injury that took up till last game this year to get back from. You stick Knile behind our line and he averages 5+ ypc. He has been forgotten because he missed a year while recovering and did not get back to himself till last game of this last season. People forget how explosive and dominating he is.

vCash
    I don't see us taking 3-4 Dline and no offensive line.
    You have no idea how excited I am right now.

vCash
    I was thinking Oline could be adressed in FA, as could TE (Fred Davis). And Davis was dominant, but not in this injury stricken year. Could be a steal as a 7th rounder. I think Carroll would make an exception with Matheiu, because they need a small fast guy that can cover the slot WRs. Mathieu is 5'9 1/2, Trufant is what, 5'10? And Mathieu is very versatile, and can return kicks (useful if Leon is gone)

vCash
    This draft is deep for Dline RB and WR. not so much for oline

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ThUnDeR HaWk View Post
    How much money in Free Agency do the Hawks actually have? They must have quite a bit, nobody on their roster is super expensive.
    That's just not the way they do things though. Their M.O. has been develop from within and fill holes with free agents or jump on bargains. They spent early on Rice because it's been difficult to find top WR talent beyond the very top of the draft, but other than that it's been quiet moves and rewarding our own guys. I expect more of the same.

vCash
    Oh yeah for sure i expect them to build through the draft. I think a bargain TE is Fred Davis tho, coming off a torn acl. has a history with Carroll at USC

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle4Ever View Post
    Jason Jones is more important than Branch
    I think we can replace him in the draft. I feel Branch is very valuable as a run stopper

3rd Trai Turner OG LSU

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YouCan'tBeatLA View Post
    I wouldn't say Cruz, Wallace, and Bowe are "elite". They're more like a class below.
    Cruz is an elite WR, I was just saying compared to the guys who are in FA.

Quote Originally Posted by ThUnDeR HaWk View Post

3- OLB Kaseem Greene Rutgers

4- WR Markus Wheaton Oregon State

6- RB Kenyon Barner Oregon
    All of these guys won't be available. Kasheem Greene is a second rounder, Wheaton will probably push for a 1st rounder. His stock will go up. Someone will take Mathieu based off of talent, and Barner will also be gone before the 6th.

Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    Also Knile is best RB in SEC. He had an injury that took up till last game this year to get back from. You stick Knile behind our line and he averages 5+ ypc. He has been forgotten because he missed a year while recovering and did not get back to himself till last game of this last season. People forget how explosive and dominating he is.
    No way. Eddie Lacy is the best RB in the country. You also have Marcus Lattimore. 3rd at best

3rd Trai Turner OG LSU

Page 25 of 73 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast