Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 23 of 73 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Our nickle package with Irvin, Clemons and Jones on the line was amazing early in the year. I hope Jones resigns. He has a lot of upside and is one of the best interior pass rushers in the league. Under no circumstances would I want Darnell Dockett! That guys is as dirty as they come! He is talented but he would be a cancer on this team. We have such great team chemistry right now and adding a player like Dockett wouldn't be worth messing that up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YouCan'tBeatLA View Post
    Another guy I like is Deandre Hopkins, WR, Clemson. He's fast as hell and has great hands. Might be available in the 2nd rd.
    He might've just jumped into the Top-20 with the LSU game.
    I GOT THIS!!!
    "THE SEPARATION IS IN THE PREPARATION"

vCash
    Two guys I'm liking early in my dive into the draft:

Kawann Short, DT, Purdue: Complete DT, requires a double team or chip most of the time, excellent feel, fantastic hands, maintains leverage, consistently disruptive, very good tackler, low to the ground like Mebane, nice repertoire of moves, makes teammates better, played best game vs, Notre Dame.

Sylvester Williams, DT, UNC: Elite get off, high motor, senses space and exploits it by getting skinny, plenty of pass rush moves, more of a pass rusher than run stopper although not necessarily ineffective there, natural penetrator, questionable tackling and seems to fall down a lot despite being very athletic for size.

vCash
    1 Tech crashes down on the C. He is suppose to hit him in the earhole. He trys to clog the middle. Very physical position. 3 Tech goes outside the guard and should be in position to tackle the RB, or be in position for a cut back. He's also main rush priority for DT. Atleats that's how we played it last year (HS)

PSD NFL Mock Draft | Seattle Seahawks GM
    2nd Demarcus Lawrence DE/OLB Boise State
    3rd Martavis Bryant WR Clemson
    3rd Trai Turner OG LSU
    4th Brent Urban DT Virginia
    4th Terrence West RB Towson
    5th Ross Cockrell CB Duke
    7th Laurent Duvernay-Tardif OT McGill (Canada)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FWBrodie View Post

Kawann Short, DT, Purdue: Complete DT, requires a double team or chip most of the time, excellent feel, fantastic hands, maintains leverage, consistently disruptive, very good tackler, low to the ground like Mebane, nice repertoire of moves, makes teammates better, played best game vs, Notre Dame.

Sylvester Williams, DT, UNC: Elite get off, high motor, senses space and exploits it by getting skinny, plenty of pass rush moves, more of a pass rusher than run stopper although not necessarily ineffective there, natural penetrator, questionable tackling and seems to fall down a lot despite being very athletic for size.
    My guess is anyone it would be Williams.

3rd Trai Turner OG LSU

vCash

I'd be good with either of them or Sharrif Floyd being our 1st rd pick
    I GOT THIS!!!

vCash
    I actually wasn't impressed with Shariff Floyd upon first look, but I need to see a lot more of him because people seem to like him.

vCash
    I actually wasn't impressed with Shariff Floyd upon first look, but I need to see a lot more of him because people seem to like him.
    He reminds me of Jason Jones when he played in TEN. I think he's stronger than Jones as well
    I GOT THIS!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Thebudler View Post
    Our nickle package with Irvin, Clemons and Jones on the line was amazing early in the year. I hope Jones resigns. He has a lot of upside and is one of the best interior pass rushers in the league. Under no circumstances would I want Darnell Dockett! That guys is as dirty as they come! He is talented but he would be a cancer on this team. We have such great team chemistry right now and adding a player like Dockett wouldn't be worth messing that up.
    Suh is more of a dirty player than Dockett but I get your point

Props To CheapTrikz For The Sig

vCash

I'm with you I really like Kawann Short something tells me he will be the better player out of the 2

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Crom-Viscera View Post
    I don't know, Dockett is pretty ****ing dirty.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Crom-Viscera View Post
    I LOVE SUH. I love how he plays the game. I don't think its dirty, he does what he has to do to win. I think thats how the game should be played like.

3rd Trai Turner OG LSU

vCash
    It quickly became clear to Schneider that Carroll, 61, dances to a different beat than almost any of his NFL peers, something evidenced by the deejay who blasts hip-hop and rock music at training-camp practices.
    "I joke with him all the time that I look at him like my older brother, but he's actually more hip than I am," Schneider says. "He knows all the rappers. They invite him to their concerts when they come to town."
    Schneider, 41, chooses to keep things a bit more mellow during the draft, turning down the volume on the large TVs in the war room and replacing the cocksure assessments of Mel Kiper Jr. and Mike Mayock with the soulful strains of Bob Marley, Steel Pulse, Yellowman and the like.
    Schmeider sounds like a pot head

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl--us...021441917.html

3rd Trai Turner OG LSU

vCash
    I laughed out loud reading the above post

vCash
    I f-ing love John Schneider.

Page 23 of 73 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast