Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 73 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Anyone know anything about this kid? I am hearing real good things about him and that he should be available in the 2nd rd.
    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/p...quinton-patton
    I GOT THIS!!!
    "THE SEPARATION IS IN THE PREPARATION"

vCash
    Anyone know anything about this kid? I am hearing real good things about him and that he should be available in the 2nd rd.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3qXjswWdUw
    Last edited by House; 10-30-2012 at 08:36 PM.
    I GOT THIS!!!

vCash
    This KC reporter was on the Kevin Calabro show and wow he had a lot of negative things to say about Bowe he doesn't stay in good shape and he thinks that his skills are going to start to decline don't know what he would have to gain by saying this stuff.

http://mynorthwest.com/384/2040554/R...WR-Dwayne-Bowe

Here is the article in audio if your interested.
    Last edited by NateyB24; 10-31-2012 at 02:57 AM.

vCash
    Just so you guys know i am not against getting Bowe i would actually love it just posting the Info people are saying about him.

vCash
    Now that the trade deadline has past, we can still talk about the draft. I have been thinking about the draft picks we have and I am still curious to see what Barrett Ruud and Tarvaris Jackson net us. This is currently where we stand:

1st: SEA
    2nd: SEA
    3rd: SEA
    4th: SEA
    5th: OAK (Conditional as part of the A. Curry trade. As he hasn't played much, I'm assuming it'll probably drop to a 6th)
    5th: SEA
    6th: SEA
    7th: Traded to TB )Apparently with Kellen Winslow not being on the Week 1 active roster, the trade was voided)

This is just an assumption, but I'm guessing 6th rd pick for Jackson and 7th rd pick for Ruud. Has anyone seen anything???
    I GOT THIS!!!

vCash
    Everything I read says he is a one of the top 3 receivers in the draft. My guess is he will be a first round pick. But we will see how he does at the combine. I like getting to know guys while they play football games! I don't put much stock in the combine results or how someone looks in spandex! I care how they perform on the field!

Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3qXjswWdUw

vCash
    Whats pretty funny is you watch a lot of College receivers just dominate and out run everyone then you see them in the pros and they look slow.

vCash
    Didn't know this but Marquise Lee is only a Sophmore he has to attend College for one more year to be draft eligible dang he looked pretty impressive today.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    Didn't know this but Marquise Lee is only a Sophmore he has to attend College for one more year to be draft eligible dang he looked pretty impressive today.
    I know... When everyone said "he'll be a 1st rd pick" I thought he had another year in college.
    I GOT THIS!!!

vCash
    Branch and Jones are free agents after this year, and Pete Carroll places great importance on penetration from the 3 tech. Haven't looked into this class much yet, but look for that to be a potential early target.

Some other targets I'd focus on: OLB, TE, big nickel, WR

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FWBrodie View Post
    Branch and Jones are free agents after this year, and Pete Carroll places great importance on penetration from the 3 tech. Haven't looked into this class much yet, but look for that to be a potential early target.

Scruggs is pretty good at getting after the QB i think he could replace Jason Jones i think we should get Alan Branch back though because he is all around good at stopping the run and on occasion gets to the QB.
    Last edited by NateyB24; 11-06-2012 at 03:24 PM.

vCash
    A dominant 3 tech would take our defense to another level. A player like Suh, Geno Atkins, or Fairley would make our defense exponentially better. We need to pressure the quarterback from the inside, and that'll help out the linebackers, Irvin, and Clemons on the outside. Not to mention what it'd do for the Legion Of Boom.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    A true number 1 receiver is what this organization has been missing. We haven't had a pro bowl receiver since 1989. I know they don't grow on trees, but it is our number one need in my opinion. Defensive line depth is always a good thing. I hope we resign Jason Jones because he is a top five penetrating DT in the game. You need to have a pass rushing DT when you put big red at DE. Linebacker depth would also be nice.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FWBrodie View Post

We need a quick nickle to take on the small Welker, Titus Young, and Mike Wallace types.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    We need a quick nickle to take on the small Welker, Titus Young, and Mike Wallace types.
    Walter Thurmond if he can stay healthy he is much quicker then Trufant.

Page 2 of 73 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast