Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 17 of 73 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    Similar. Tate also had issues being a PROFESSIONAL. No film studying, he just showed up and used talent vs hard work. Effort and better work ethic has made Tate a much better football player.

Williams needs refining. He has always had a good work ethic. I wouldn't mind Williams at all...
    Ok I see. Well Tate got it together, I could see him and the coaching staff help Williams. Still not a fan of drafting a WR with Baldwin breaking out lately. But if one goes down it would hurt pretty badly. There are a ton of WR that could crack the 1st round. But usually there aren't a lot of WR going in the 1st. I could see us snagging one in the 2nd-3rd

PSD NFL Mock Draft | Seattle Seahawks GM
    2nd Demarcus Lawrence DE/OLB Boise State
    3rd Martavis Bryant WR Clemson
    3rd Trai Turner OG LSU
    4th Brent Urban DT Virginia
    4th Terrence West RB Towson
    5th Ross Cockrell CB Duke
    7th Laurent Duvernay-Tardif OT McGill (Canada)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by seahawks509 View Post
    Ok I see. Well Tate got it together, I could see him and the coaching staff help Williams. Still not a fan of drafting a WR with Baldwin breaking out lately. But if one goes down it would hurt pretty badly. There are a ton of WR that could crack the 1st round. But usually there aren't a lot of WR going in the 1st. I could see us snagging one in the 2nd-3rd
    I said I would take Williams over Hunter, but I'm not too keen on taking a 1st rd WR. The guy I really want is Quinton Patton (Louisiana Tech). I think he could go in the 2nd...
    I GOT THIS!!!
    "THE SEPARATION IS IN THE PREPARATION"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jej View Post
    Yeah, our line is just fine...
    The Rams have a legit pass rush.

They held up just fine against the Niners. Don't let one game cloud your judgement.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    We don't need a top notch WR, we just need depth.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    I dont think we really NEED anything in the 1st. But some are more needed than others. OLine, DL (pass rush and D stop), LB, WR in that order.

Red Bryant and Hill could both be replaced. Our Dline is good on paper, but wasnt that great overall. On and off. I say we bring Jones back, move him back to the outside, and draft a replacement for Branch

vCash
    I dont think we really NEED anything in the 1st. But some are more needed than others. OLine, DL (pass rush and D stop), LB, WR in that order.

Red Bryant and Hill could both be replaced. Our Dline is good on paper, but wasnt that great overall. On and off. I say we bring Jones back, move him back to the outside, and draft a replacement for Branch
    No I want Bryant

3rd Trai Turner OG LSU

vCash

You do realize Jones' strength is on the inside right? He flourished as a DT his first 3 yrs in TEN and struggled when he moved to DT 2011. IF he returns, he needs to stay inside.

Jaye Howard was drafted to clone Jason Jones @ the DT spot and he is having issues with the playbook. Jones sticking around would greatly help Howard's development
    I GOT THIS!!!
    "THE SEPARATION IS IN THE PREPARATION"

vCash
    We need to keep our Dline intact while try and add to it.

3rd Trai Turner OG LSU

vCash
    Why? It wasn't that good. Just cause it sound good doesnt mean it is.

Red had 19 tackles, no sacks this year, but people still assume he is good. He is good at making some big plays and blocking kicks, but that's about it.

Then keep jones inside and replace Red. But our Dline was very inconsistent, and a true DE opposite Clem would help a lot. Doesn't mean Red can't still play. Maybe move him back to DT at times too.

I think you are just making assumptions without actually seeing what happened.

vCash
    I've been seeing a lot of mock drafts with Barkevious Mingo, Sam Montgomery, or Jarvis Jones slipping to the late 1st round. Would you take a shot at Jones? Honestly if he's there, I think it's a no brainer. You add him and along with Irvin, we would have an absolutely scary pass rush

3rd Trai Turner OG LSU

vCash
    Id prefer someone bigger. More of a true DE. Someone who can start full time and stop the run and the pass, not either or like we currently have.

vCash
    Why? It wasn't that good. Just cause it sound good doesnt mean it is.

Red had 19 tackles, no sacks this year, but people still assume he is good. He is good at making some big plays and blocking kicks, but that's about it.

Then keep jones inside and replace Red. But our Dline was very inconsistent, and a true DE opposite Clem would help a lot. Doesn't mean Red can't still play. Maybe move him back to DT at times too.

I think you are just making assumptions without actually seeing what happened.
    Stats don't mean everything. Theres a reason we moved Red to DE. He couldn't play DT and we were hoping he could anchor the edge to help our run defense. He's not suppose to be a monster stat producer and get all these TFL or sacks. That's not his job and he's been doing a very good job at what he's suppose to do. Remember a couple years ago when he got hurt. We went from being a top 8 run defense to being near dead last in rush defense. He means more to our defense than you think.

3rd Trai Turner OG LSU

vCash
    Id prefer someone bigger. More of a true DE. Someone who can start full time and stop the run and the pass, not either or like we currently have.
    He would probably play OLB and be more of our Peterson we had a couple years ago.

3rd Trai Turner OG LSU

vCash
    I've also seen some mocks with us drafting Anthony Barr in the 3rd round. This guy could be our blitzing OLB that we need. Our why I want to draft Jarvis Jones so badly.

3rd Trai Turner OG LSU

vCash
    If he doesn't get tackles, he isn't stopping the run. He had 32 last year, so he regressed.

Even if he isn't supposed to put up big stats, he isn't putting up much of anything

Page 17 of 73 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast