Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 73 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Uh.... Matt Flyn makes $2M this year. Not a big deal.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    And how many people are going to be clamoring for Flynn after he get beat out by a third round pick for a job that was his to lose?
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Two teams really went after Flynn now Tannehill is the guy at one of those teams and the other team he is the backup for as Seattle said no real good value.

Quote Originally Posted by FWBrodie View Post
    He's still a no-talent ***-clown.
    I agree he bashes our Drafts all the time even though Schneider has gone against the grain and showed these guys they have no idea what they are talking about and still give no respect.
    Last edited by NateyB24; 11-23-2012 at 02:21 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle4Ever View Post
    Uh.... Matt Flyn makes $2M this year. Not a big deal.
    3/18/2012: Signed a three-year, $19.5 million contract. The deal contains $10 million guaranteed -- a $6 million signing bonus, Flynn's 2012 base salary, and $2 million of his second-year salary. Another $5 million is available through escalators. An additional $2 million worth of incentives is available, but is "unlikely to be earned." 2012: $2 million, 2013: $5.25 million, 2014: $6.25 million, 2015: Free Agent
    Yea only 5.25 next year so still not that big but what I didn't know was 10million guaranteed already; he has no gripes riding the bench.
    He felt that one

Bye Bye Haters

KNICKS SEAHAWKS RANGERS MARINERS

vCash
    Well if he has any kind of competitiveness streak in him i don't know why he would want to ride the bench it would be like Whitehurst not a good NFL QB but can sit there collecting a paycheck lol.

vCash
    Couldn't we cut Flynn now and have it all count against our cap this year? So we fre it up for next year? JW since we have so much cap space.

vCash
    Whitehurst and T-Jack both made $4M when they were with us, so his $5.25M and $6M salaries the next two years aren't a big deal, especially because DangeRuss isn't making a lot at the moment.

Flynn doesn't have much value.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Flynn is making Good-backup money. We dont need to do anything with him. IF, someone came our way with an offer, we might listen
    I GOT THIS!!!
    "THE SEPARATION IS IN THE PREPARATION"

vCash
    http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/seattle-seahawks/matt-flynn/

Here is a break down of Matt Flynns contract they will cut him or try to trade him to save the 7.25M in my opinion and then look for somebody in the draft.

Probably look for somebody with more Wilsons skill set incase he goes down because i don't think Flynn could run this zone read that we are doing with Wilson.
    Last edited by NateyB24; 11-23-2012 at 02:53 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post

Here is a break down of Matt Flynns contract they will cut him or try to trade him to save the 7.25M in my opinion and then look for somebody in the draft.

Probably look for somebody with more Wilsons skill set incase he goes down because i don't think Flynn could run this zone read that we are doing with Wilson.
    Portis could but he's pretty inexperienced/unproven. If we're going to cut or trade Flynn we'll probably just snag some kind of cheap veteran guy. I haven't the slightest clue who it'd be though.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post

I doubt they would draft a QB next year unless it was the 6th or 7th round. If Flynn is off the team next year they will probably get a cheap veteran QB.

vCash
    We need a Nickel Cornerback. Trufant has had a good career with the Hawks, but it's time to let him go. And I'm more intrigued now with that plan to move Bam Bam to OLB and draft a SS.

TE, CB, DT, RG, RT, OLB/SS

What What!!

vCash
    IMO, OLB (Hill's spot) is inching its way up the need's list. IMO, here is my updated needs list:

1. WR (T. Williams, D. Hopkins, Q. Patton or D. Rogers)
    1. OLB (CJ Mosley or K. Greene)
    3. DT (Haven't done too much research, but I have heard the DT class is pretty deep. The need drops if Branch/Jones stay. Jaye Howard is coming along as well)
    4. TE (T. Eifert, J. Fauria or J. Stoneburner)
    5. RT (B. Williams, R. Wagner or X. Nixon)
    I GOT THIS!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Burleson81 View Post
    We need a Nickel Cornerback. Trufant has had a good career with the Hawks, but it's time to let him go. And I'm more intrigued now with that plan to move Bam Bam to OLB and draft a SS.

TE, CB, DT, RG, RT, OLB/SS
    Thurmond is suppose to be the NB. I think his health is returning and we should see him playing shortly.

Any news on Kam moving to OLB? I have strictly heard rumors and was curious if anyone has seen anything different.
    I GOT THIS!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    Thurmond is suppose to be the NB. I think his health is returning and we should see him playing shortly.

Any news on Kam moving to OLB? I have strictly heard rumors and was curious if anyone has seen anything different.
    I see a 0% chance of that happening. Everything I read about that pointed to it not even being considered. Never saw anything about it after those reports.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

Page 10 of 73 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast