Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 73 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Dion Jordan's nams is blowing up the mocks... System guy or possibly JPP type of player?

A player I'm interested in who had an injury and subsequently dropped is Brennan Williams (OT, UNC). He had a torm labeum and recently had it repaired. I also found out that his father played for the Seahawks as well.
    Last edited by House; 12-04-2012 at 06:47 PM.
    I GOT THIS!!!
    "THE SEPARATION IS IN THE PREPARATION"

vCash
    not a draft thing, but Bengals just cut Armon Binns. Could be a solid add at WR for Seahawks considering they only have about 4 players there. Binns is young, tall (6'3) and showed pretty well in the first couple of games of the season with the Bengals. Seems like he would be a good add at a very thin WR position

vCash
    We're solid at WR.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    McCoy and Thurmond did good today. But I still want a fast TE and CB to guard the shifty slot receivers.

What What!!

vCash
    Thurmond IS your guy to guard "shifty slot" receivers. Just wait until we have all three back man. No more Trufant getting burned by slot receivers.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle4Ever View Post
    Thurmond IS your guy to guard "shifty slot" receivers. Just wait until we have all three back man. No more Trufant getting burned by slot receivers.
    No more Trufant getting burned by granny's with walkers. Dude needs to retire. He has no value on the field. Should get called for penalty for having 10 players on field when he plays.

vCash
    We're solid at WR.
    Eh. Pretty shallow on the outside. Solid, sure. Depth would be very welcome. Kearse is garbage.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FWBrodie View Post
    Eh. Pretty shallow on the outside. Solid, sure. Depth would be very welcome. Kearse is garbage.
    Yea Tate needs to be in the slot but can't because we really don't have another outside receiver and Kearse had his chances but can't catch anything. Tate is being shadowed heavily and is getting man coverage on almost every play. We have a much weaker secondary in Buffalo but they are still aggressive and don't give up big plays.
    He felt that one

Bye Bye Haters

KNICKS SEAHAWKS RANGERS MARINERS

vCash
    I disagree there. Tate is a quality outside receiver. Not really an underneath technician/slot guy. It's nice to stick him there sometimes to get him some different looks, but I love him much more on the outside. I just think behind Tate and Rice there is nothing even competent on the roster. Baldwin can handle it, but he really belongs in the slot. I thought Durham would be developing out there, but they cut him so Braylon Edwards could rack up 8 catches. They need to add some depth and some upside.

Also, this doesn't mean WR should be their top priority, just one of the possibilities if value is there.

vCash
    I see what you mean depth wise. We're pretty ****ing good in 3 WR sets with Rice, Tate, and Baldwin. But if one of them were to go down we'd be in trouble.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FWBrodie View Post
    I disagree there. Tate is a quality outside receiver. Not really an underneath technician/slot guy. It's nice to stick him there sometimes to get him some different looks, but I love him much more on the outside. I just think behind Tate and Rice there is nothing even competent on the roster. Baldwin can handle it, but he really belongs in the slot. I thought Durham would be developing out there, but they cut him so Braylon Edwards could rack up 8 catches. They need to add some depth and some upside.

Also, this doesn't mean WR should be their top priority, just one of the possibilities if value is there.
    I'd wager money that the majority of Tate's TD's have come from him lining up in the slot or running a slot route from the outside. The two in the Minnesota, one in Chicago & Carolina are examples. He's dynamite in the underneath game.
    He felt that one

Bye Bye Haters

KNICKS SEAHAWKS RANGERS MARINERS

vCash
    Thurmond is injured yet again. That is why I want a CB to guard shifty slot receivers.

What What!!

vCash
    His injury isn't serious though. He'll be fine.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by baller101200 View Post
    His injury isn't serious though. He'll be fine.
    Problem is not severity, the problem is he can't play 3 consecutive games without an injury sidelining him. Does not matter what type of injury it is when they just don't stop and keep forcing him to miss time at some point gotta admit he can't take it.

vCash
    Give him a ****ing break, it's a pulled hammy.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

Page 13 of 73 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast