Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 73 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I am seeing Jesse Williams (DT, Alabama) showing up on numerous mock drafts. In the 2nd rd, Khaseem Greene (OLB, Rutgers) is a name I am commonly seeing.

Any thoughts?
    I GOT THIS!!!
    "THE SEPARATION IS IN THE PREPARATION"

vCash
    We need Offensive Linemen, Penetrating DT maybe we resign Jones and a LB to replace Hill.

I still think we should get a WR or TE with one of the first 2 picks you can never have to many play makers.

vCash
    I still want a fast TE and CB who can guard the slot.

What What!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Burleson81 View Post
    I still want a fast TE and CB who can guard the slot.
    Give Thurmond some time i really don't think he had a bad game Browner was picked on a lot while covering Marshall i agree about the TE though we do need a second one to pair up with Miller.

vCash
    My love for Alec Ogletree shall not falter nor waiver.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle4Ever View Post
    My love for Alec Ogletree shall not falter nor waiver.
    Can he replace Hill?
    I GOT THIS!!!

vCash
    I still think we need a good wideout somewhere early in the draft. The though of Tate in the slot has me droolin' at the mouth; he could be the next Wes Welker. I also think most if not all his TD's have come from the slot, except for the 50yarder vs the Jets.
    He felt that one

Bye Bye Haters

KNICKS SEAHAWKS RANGERS MARINERS

vCash
    I havent put together any names yet, but we need LB's and WR's. I think Rice might be going on the IR again with a bad concussion. I hope I am wrong but from what I have heard and seen that looked bad.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by drew_ellis_23 View Post
    I havent put together any names yet, but we need LB's and WR's. I think Rice might be going on the IR again with a bad concussion. I hope I am wrong but from what I have heard and seen that looked bad.
    Nope he cleared concussion tests i thought the same thing he said he will play next game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    Can he replace Hill?
    Yes. And he gives us added flexibility in subpackages too because he's such a good athlete. He's very similar to Kam Chancellor. He's a safety in a linebacker's body. The only thing is he's even faster than Kam.

We could possibly move Kam to SAM, or just let him play SAM. Do you know how crazy our defense would be if we got him and addressed DT?
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Yes. And he gives us added flexibility in subpackages too because he's such a good athlete. He's very similar to Kam Chancellor. He's a safety in a linebacker's body. The only thing is he's even faster than Kam.

We could possibly move Kam to SAM, or just let him play SAM. Do you know how crazy our defense would be if we got him and addressed DT?
    I watched him play for the 1st time this weekend. He looks to have great range. Keep Kam @ SS and Ogletree can play the SAM.

DT is pretty deep in this draft. If we keep Jones or Branch, we're in good shape to look a little later. Scruggs and Howard were both drafted and we haven't seen much of them yet as well
    Last edited by House; 12-04-2012 at 06:41 PM.
    I GOT THIS!!!

vCash
    Yeah J. Jones is supposedly a big person we want to keep around. I like Ogletree in the 3rd round or after. I don't think we can ignore the offense in the first two rounds.

I know you guys don't want to, but we still need to snag a RT if we can. Carpenter went down with a knee injury and I don't know what the extent of it was, or if he even came back again. He was getting demolished by Peppers early. I know Peppers isn't someone that you can easily block, but he got knocked on his *** and Wilson got sacked because of it.

I really think we need to go out and grab a guard, or a right tackle. Our line hasn't held up against sturdy run D's like SF's and Miami's.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Yeah J. Jones is supposedly a big person we want to keep around. I like Ogletree in the 3rd round or after. I don't think we can ignore the offense in the first two rounds.

I know you guys don't want to, but we still need to snag a RT if we can. Carpenter went down with a knee injury and I don't know what the extent of it was, or if he even came back again. He was getting demolished by Peppers early. I know Peppers isn't someone that you can easily block, but he got knocked on his *** and Wilson got sacked because of it.

I really think we need to go out and grab a guard, or a right tackle. Our line hasn't held up against sturdy run D's like SF's and Miami's.
    I think RT is huge! Giacomini has improved over the past 3 games, but he can be upgraded!
    I GOT THIS!!!

vCash
    Pass rush, pass rush, pass rush.

TE, CB

vCash
    What Brodie said. Pass rush is the only thing stopping our defense from being elite.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

Page 12 of 73 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast