Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 73 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    vCash
    IF the seahawks were to move Chancellor to OLB, this offseason would be the time. It is a ver deep safety draft.

IF not then try and get Mosely in the late first, and go WR in the second and possibly 3rd.

Also, the seahawks have quite a bit of $ in cap space, who (if anyone) should they pursue this offseason??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ThUnDeR HaWk View Post
    IF the seahawks were to move Chancellor to OLB, this offseason would be the time. It is a ver deep safety draft.

IF not then try and get Mosely in the late first, and go WR in the second and possibly 3rd.

Also, the seahawks have quite a bit of $ in cap space, who (if anyone) should they pursue this offseason??
    No one. We have a top 3 starting secondary and they are making bottom 3 money and I doubt that will last much longer. That will seriously eat into any cap. Don't wast money in FA because it nearly never works. It is better to continue with the draft and think long term.

vCash
    Our biggest need is officially a penetrating 3 tech.

I think we should trade of for star lotulelei.

I honestly think it would be worth it Branch is really falling off. I don't know if he is getting winded or what. Mebane needs a good partner in crime.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    Our biggest need is officially a penetrating 3 tech.

I think we should trade of for star lotulelei.

I honestly think it would be worth it Branch is really falling off. I don't know if he is getting winded or what. Mebane needs a good partner in crime.
    I don't see us mortgaging the future to get lotulelei thats what it would take considering he is a top 5 pick could go #2 overall.

I agree that he is a beast and i would love to have him though.

vCash
    The more I watch our team, the more I feel we need to find an upgrade at DT.

"King Felix has hurled more mega quality starts since 2010 than 14 entire MLB teams."
    http://dynamik-farr.deviantart.com/

vCash
    Yeah we need a 3 tech and someone to take over for Hill once he's done. However, I think you all overestimate his age. He's on the right side of 30.

Alec Ogletree. I'm telling you. That'd give us the option to put Bam Bam at SAM and Ogletree at SS. That makes our defense even more dynamic, and allows us to use different packages with different players all over.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    And after that we can always go and get a 3 tech in a later round.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle4Ever View Post
    Yeah we need a 3 tech and someone to take over for Hill once he's done. However, I think you all overestimate his age. He's on the right side of 30.

Alec Ogletree. I'm telling you. That'd give us the option to put Bam Bam at SAM and Ogletree at SS. That makes our defense even more dynamic, and allows us to use different packages with different players all over.
    My views on Hill have NOTHING to do with age. He is HORRIBLE in coverage and it is pointless to keep around one-dimensional players that becomes a liability on the field.
    I GOT THIS!!!
    "THE SEPARATION IS IN THE PREPARATION"

vCash
    Yeah Leroy could be upgraded to someone with more range or more pass rush ability... or both.

Been saying 3 tech for a while. Those are my top targets.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    My views on Hill have NOTHING to do with age. He is HORRIBLE in coverage and it is pointless to keep around one-dimensional players that becomes a liability on the field.
    I wouldn't go as far to say he's a liability on the field. The one time where he has really ****ed up in coverage is that one TD he gave up against Miami. But he's not a black hole like Aaron Curry is and was.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle4Ever View Post
    I wouldn't go as far to say he's a liability on the field. The one time where he has really ****ed up in coverage is that one TD he gave up against Miami. But he's not a black hole like Aaron Curry is and was.
    He has definitely lost a step and is HORRIBLE in coverage. While I'll admit he's no Aaron Curry (no one else could be that bad, LOL) Hill can definitely be upgraded. He does not possess the range that almost all LBs coming out have.
    I GOT THIS!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FWBrodie View Post
    Yeah Leroy could be upgraded to someone with more range or more pass rush ability... or both.

Been saying 3 tech for a while. Those are my top targets.
    What do you think about John Jenkins (Georgia)? I have seen 3 mock drafts today that have him falling to us @ #21. He's 6'3, 358lbs and apparently clogs the run and penetrates... Thoughts?
    I GOT THIS!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    I tried to tell people about Hill man, he's the weak link out there. Wagner is the future at middle linebacker, but an upgrade @ OLB would be very nice in the draft.
    He felt that one

Bye Bye Haters

KNICKS SEAHAWKS RANGERS MARINERS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamMelo15 View Post
    I tried to tell people about Hill man, he's the weak link out there. Wagner is the future at middle linebacker, but an upgrade @ OLB would be very nice in the draft.
    Agreed. I think he is a hard-working guy and has shown he can come up to stop the run, but he gets eaten alive in pass coverage.

vCash
    Hill is good at getting to the QB on blitzes but yea we need to replace him.

Page 11 of 73 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast