Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 73 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    Walter Thurmond if he can stay healthy he is much quicker then Trufant.
    Jeremy Lane could fit the bill as well. Hes had some issues adjusting to the NFL speed of the game. Good ST player thay could develop behind Thurmond
    I GOT THIS!!!
    "THE SEPARATION IS IN THE PREPARATION"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    Jeremy Lane could fit the bill as well. Hes had some issues adjusting to the NFL speed of the game. Good ST player thay could develop behind Thurmond
    Yea i could see him devoloping as Thurmonds backup right now the speed is probably to fast for him i bet he would be starting over Trufant by now if he was more polished.

vCash
    If we could go after I'd like to see us go after Wilson's WR old teammate in Wisconsin Jared Abbrederis in the draft. He's projected #18 in the nation (slim chance) but the thought of him and Rice on the outside are too good.
    He felt that one

Bye Bye Haters

KNICKS SEAHAWKS RANGERS MARINERS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamMelo15 View Post
    If we could go after I'd like to see us go after Wilson's WR old teammate in Wisconsin Jared Abbrederis in the draft. He's projected #18 in the nation (slim chance) but the thought of him and Rice on the outside are too good.
    I like it and it would be bringing in someone Wilson is familiar with don't know where he is projected though i looked at WalterFootball and no one picked him within the first 3 rounds in there mock draft.

Had us taking Robert Woods at 21 but i would be surprised if that was the case i think he would go much sooner.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    I like it and it would be bringing in someone Wilson is familiar with don't know where he is projected though i looked at WalterFootball and no one picked him within the first 3 rounds in there mock draft.

Had us taking Robert Woods at 21 but i would be surprised if that was the case i think he would go much sooner.
    Well according to what I found this site ranks him the 10th best receiver in the draft so it will be exciting. I think this guy is under the radar so he'll probably go late 3rd round. If we can really get Robert Woods then go after him, I just liked Jared because he's a good wide-out I knew. I admit I don't really know many college players though.

http://walterfootball.com/draft2013WR.php

Jared Abbrederis**, WR, Wisconsin
    Height: 6-2. Weight: 180.
    Projected 40 Time: 4.41.
    Projected Round (2013): 2-3.
    He felt that one

Bye Bye Haters

vCash
    I want justin hunter soooo badly. Moss type athlete.

vCash
    I like upside, but at the same time thats what Tate was and he hasnt been quite what we wanted.

I like Woods. Kind of similar to Wallace, but not as fast
    You have no idea how excited I am right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jej View Post
    I like upside, but at the same time thats what Tate was and he hasnt been quite what we wanted.

I understand what your saying, upside can only take you so far. Are we really going after a receiver with our first pick though; because all the guys everyone is talking about are going late 1st round, early 2nd round. I was thinking we'd try to pick one with our second pick somewhere in the 3rd round.
    He felt that one

Bye Bye Haters

vCash
    Shhh let's all just talk about how badly we want Justin Hunter.

vCash

Huh? He caught 100% of catches dubbed "catchable" last season. He had some problems with the playbook his first two years, but that can be attributed to him being a rookie and the lockout the next season. I think he's stepping up this season. He's dropped a couple balls, but if we can go out and get a true #1 receiver then we'll be looking good.

X
    Rice
    Tate
    Baldwin
    Edwards
    Kearse

I'm sure Edwards and Kearse will be gone by next season, however. Kearse could be a good PS player to have.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Yeah, Tate is a number 3, that's it. Not bad, and he is improving, but he is still inconsistent, and hasn't been as good as I hoped.

Upside is what you go for obviously. But if you need someone badly, you go with the guy who is more of a sure thing, but not quite as high of upside. We are in that situation.
    You have no idea how excited I am right now.

vCash
    I think he's been fine. He still has the potential to be a good #2 receiver. He's not the problem. It's the lack of a true #1. Sidney Rice is doing his part, but we need yet another receiver and going through free agency or trade is going to be expensive.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Does anyone know anything about Cobi Hamilton (Arkansas)? I saw him being drafted in the 2nd rd in a mock last night. He is playing right now against South Carolina right now and has made a few great catches already. He looks very similar (6'3", 209lbs) to Sidney Rice in frame
    I GOT THIS!!!
    "THE SEPARATION IS IN THE PREPARATION"

vCash
    Yeah, Tate is a number 3, that's it. Not bad, and he is improving, but he is still inconsistent, and hasn't been as good as I hoped.

Upside is what you go for obviously. But if you need someone badly, you go with the guy who is more of a sure thing, but not quite as high of upside. We are in that situation.
    He's on pace for 10 TD's playing for the team that throws the least in the NFL. He's turning into a very good player.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle4Ever View Post
    Huh? He caught 100% of catches dubbed "catchable" last season. He had some problems with the playbook his first two years, but that can be attributed to him being a rookie and the lockout the next season. I think he's stepping up this season. He's dropped a couple balls, but if we can go out and get a true #1 receiver then we'll be looking good.

X
    Rice
    Tate
    Baldwin
    Edwards
    Kearse

I'm sure Edwards and Kearse will be gone by next season, however. Kearse could be a good PS player to have.
    I am not a fan of Tate, but he took a beating against Minny and kept ticking and was great. I still don't like his blocking or his route running sometimes, but he is coming around and making a believer out of me.

Page 3 of 73 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast