Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 70 1231151 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

vCash

2013 Draft Discussion

I know it's still October, but what do you think our needs are?

In no particular order...

1) DE/DT - who can get pressure on the QB
    2) LB - Hill is going to be need replaced, maybe a LB who provides a bit more of a pash-rushing threat
    3) WR
    4) RT?

"King Felix has hurled more mega quality starts since 2010 than 14 entire MLB teams."
    http://dynamik-farr.deviantart.com/

vCash
    I say WR and RT are our 2 biggest needs...
    I GOT THIS!!!
    "THE SEPARATION IS IN THE PREPARATION"

vCash
    WR, RT, OLB (Hill is fine, but could be upgraded) and TE in that order.

We have guys that can get to the QB, I just don't think we use em right.

vCash
    For me, WR needs to be addressed first. We need a clearcut, go-to #1 wide receiver. I like what we've seen from Rice this year, but I would feel much better with another huge threat across from him. It'd not only help Russ, but it'd mean more open looks for Miller and less stacked boxes against Lynch.

Basically the exact reasons I want the Hawks to look at getting Wallace or Bowe.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    We need a WR no way we get Mike Wallace in a trade in the NFL unless the player has off the field problems you don't see blockbuster trades like that in football.

Just about that action boss.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    We need a WR no way we get Mike Wallace in a trade in the NFL unless the player has off the field problems you don't see blockbuster trades like that in football.
    I'm not saying we'll get Mike Wallace, but it isn't so far-fetched.

1. He has had issues with the team and is still mending some of those broken ties
    2. They refused to sign him to a long-term deal and then turned right around and signed Antonio Brown to a 5-yr/$40M deal
    3. He will be a UFA next year and they more than likely aren't going to Franchise tag him
    I GOT THIS!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    I'm not saying we'll get Mike Wallace, but it isn't so far-fetched.

1. He has had issues with the team and is still mending some of those broken ties
    2. They refused to sign him to a long-term deal and then turned right around and signed Antonio Brown to a 5-yr/$40M deal
    3. He will be a UFA next year and they more than likely aren't going to Franchise tag him
    He hasn't had a Off the field problem as far as i know besides holding out for more money and i bet they will franchise him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    He hasn't had a Off the field problem as far as i know besides holding out for more money and i bet they will franchise him.
    You're right. He hasn't had any incidents off field. I was referring to his holdout and several veterans were telling him "come to camp, a deal will work out" and he didn't.

They have other emerging WRs (Brown and Sanders) and they have never been the type to over-pay a player to stay.

I agree with you that Wallace or Bowe more than likely aren't coming to SEA, but until they don't, there is some hope.

2013 Draft
    1. WR
    2. RT
    3. TE
    4. LB
    I GOT THIS!!!

vCash
    A #1 wr

2010 WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!
    2012 WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

vCash
    WR
    RT
    OLB
    Nickle
    Guard.

vCash
    Steelers don't have the money to franchise him again or get him to a long term deal he would actually be willing to sign. Especially after giving that 40mil contract to another WR.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    Steelers don't have the money to franchise him again or get him to a long term deal he would actually be willing to sign. Especially after giving that 40mil contract to another WR.
    They can always make room to franchise him or sign him to a long term deal he is there best WR they aren't just going to let him walk away.

vCash
    If they wanted him so bad they would have locked him up before Brown

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jej View Post
    If they wanted him so bad they would have locked him up before Brown
    Brown took the money Wallace didn't i still bet they make room and tag him Wallace is a unique talent that Roethlesburger loves throwing to him plus he makes Brown better.

vCash
    Wallace will not be in Pitt next season. Regardless of what he is to them he is unwilling to sign anything they are willing to offer. If they can get a decent offer for him via trade they would do it with a smile on there faces. They are so ****ed financially that they have to start moving people are risk bottom dweller in a few years. They keep getting people to take less money in current year for rest of it later but that only works for so long before everything collapses.

Page 1 of 70 1231151 ... LastLast