Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

2013 Draft Discussion 2.0

The other is well over 1,000... Thought I'd get a new one up.

Here's the first thread:
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...aft-Discussion

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Thanks man... I was just about to do it!

Draft needs... What are they? In what order?
    I GOT THIS!!!
    "THE SEPARATION IS IN THE PREPARATION"

vCash
    DT, OLB, maybe O line competition.... hell, not many holes left.... 3rd RB, depth QB, PK.

I know, having to reach to find needs.

vCash
    draft mathieu and lattimore, stash em for a couple yrs, mathieu a return man, let em learn from the vets and soak in the winning atmospher and football craze in SEA til they are ready to become stars.

vCash
    Lattimore in the third, Mathieu in the fourth?

vCash
    Mathieu will have drug problems throughout his career... I don't wanna see him here.

I think OLB is our biggest need at this point.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    I would totally be down to draft Lattimore. what if Monte Ball drops to us? I woudl also love to have him.

PSD NFL Mock Draft | Seattle Seahawks GM
    2nd Demarcus Lawrence DE/OLB Boise State
    3rd Martavis Bryant WR Clemson
    3rd Trai Turner OG LSU
    4th Brent Urban DT Virginia
    4th Terrence West RB Towson
    5th Ross Cockrell CB Duke
    7th Laurent Duvernay-Tardif OT McGill (Canada)

vCash
    2nd: Brandon Williams (DT, Missouri Southern St)
    3rd: Zavier Gooden (OLB, Missouri)
    4th: Jordan Mills (OT, Louisiana Tech)
    I GOT THIS!!!
    "THE SEPARATION IS IN THE PREPARATION"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by seahawks509 View Post
    I would totally be down to draft Lattimore. what if Monte Ball drops to us? I woudl also love to have him.
    Lattimore should of went back to College he is probably going to free fall considering he never showed an ability to stay healthy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    Lattimore should of went back to College he is probably going to free fall considering he never showed an ability to stay healthy.
    the dude got completely over worked.. 37 carries his 2nd career game as a true Frosh vs Georgia! a 40 carry game later that yr vs FLA for an 18yr old going against a bunch of draft picks.

he needs a yr off to recover. he had the same devastating injury to willis mcgahee had in his Fiesta Bowl. the guys are the same size and talent level. lattimore was destined to be a top 5 pick, heisman front runner. i think it would be a sexy pick in mid to late rounds for a team that wont have urgent needs per say and can gamble on a potential all pro.

McGahee didnt play at all the season he was drafted. the next 3 he averaged over 1,000yds per season.
    Last edited by Rain City; 03-15-2013 at 11:07 AM.

vCash
    I wonder if Ogletree could fall to us in the 2nd round with his legal trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Rain City View Post
    the dude got completely over worked.. 37 carries his 2nd career game as a true Frosh vs Georgia! a 40 carry game later that yr vs FLA for an 18yr old going against a bunch of draft picks.

he needs a yr off to recover. he had the same devastating injury to willis mcgahee had in his Fiesta Bowl. the guys are the same size and talent level. lattimore was destined to be a top 5 pick, heisman front runner. i think it would be a sexy pick in mid to late rounds for a team that wont have urgent needs per say and can gamble on a potential all pro.

McGahee didnt play at all the season he was drafted. the next 3 he averaged over 1,000yds per season.
    That is true but it still doesn't help that he hasn't been able to stay healthy Lamar Miller and Chris Polk had the same problem very productive but worried about future injury.
    Last edited by NateyB24; 03-15-2013 at 11:52 AM.

vCash
    No way! Go back so he could get hurt again and any chance of his NFL career being over. He did the right thing and left early. He shoudl be a top 10 pick but will be a 3rd-5th round pick because of injuries.

Really sucks and I feel bad for him. I truly believed he could have been the next AP. #1 back in the nation easily. Hopefully he can get healthy and thrive for a comeback.
    Last edited by seahawks509; 03-15-2013 at 12:35 PM.

3rd Trai Turner OG LSU

vCash
    I wonder if Ogletree could fall to us in the 2nd round with his legal trouble.
    I doubt it, but if it happens then that would be icing on the cake. Cap off an absolutely perfect offseason IMO.

3rd Trai Turner OG LSU

vCash
    Jesse Williams ran a 4.9 at 320. Really good, he also benched 30 reps at the combine. Could be moving up the board. Wonder if he's there in the 2nd? Mainly a 3-4 guy though. Highly doubt we take him.

3rd Trai Turner OG LSU

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by seahawks509 View Post
    No way! Go back so he could get hurt again and any chance of his NFL career being over. He did the right thing and left early. He shoudl be a top 10 pick but will be a 3rd-5th round pick because of injuries.

Really sucks and I feel bad for him. I truly believed he could have been the next AP. #1 back in the nation easily. Hopefully he can get healthy and thrive for a comeback.
    Agreed 100%

i guarantee spurrier never lands another all american RB again. his injury this year was more of a freak injury but his ligament tear in 2011 prolly had a lot to do from being way over worked his first 2 yrs out of HS. he needs a good 12 months of steady rehab, even if he loses a step he is still a solid NFL RB. his talent level is closer to AP and Trent Richardson than it is Chris Polk or lamar miller.

when lattimore was in HS he was national jr POY, 1st team All American, he wasnt just the top RB in his class, they were arguing if he was top RB prospect of the decade. not only a good inside, outside runner, a natural pass catcher.
    Last edited by Rain City; 03-15-2013 at 02:00 PM.

Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast