Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    vCash
    if we pursue shields, the rays might ask for ethier to be included

vCash
    Dodgers hitters in the Fall League

As the second-youngest player on the Mesa roster, Pederson has struggled so far against more seasoned competition, collecting just three hits in his first 29 at-bats in Arizona. Regardless of his performance the rest of the way, he should begin the 2013 season in Double-A.
    No Way he's Major league ready just yet.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sportscrazy34 View Post
    Dodgers hitters in the Fall League

As the second-youngest player on the Mesa roster, Pederson has struggled so far against more seasoned competition, collecting just three hits in his first 29 at-bats in Arizona. Regardless of his performance the rest of the way, he should begin the 2013 season in Double-A.
    No Way he's Major league ready just yet.
    I agree that he's not ML ready, but not because of his AZFL results. AZFL and winter ball stats are overrated.

Cespedes was like 3-23 in winter last year and he was great for the A's.

He's probably just working on technique... Well... Hopefully anyway
    Introducing Dodgers' Opponents' 2014 Lineups

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 -

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lakersRule!!:24181679
    Trade Andre. i'm fine with it. With this ownership, anything can happen. Get something for him now.
    I'd be okay with trading him if a significant return can be had.
    We need a front of the rotation starter.

Sign Hamilton 3yrs $80M

vCash
    I really do believe after seeing this past trade happen with Boston, Crawford is nothing more than a pawn when it comes to the next trade deadline. My belief is Dodgers will trade him once he shows he is healthy. He is a luxury the Dodgers do not need. I can see the dodger trading him for pitching. My hope is the Dodgers will be able to trade him for someone like Cliff Lee. But I do not see Crawford in the long term plans especially with Joc Pederson and Yasiel Puig.

vCash
    Crawford is nearly untradeable for atleast 2 years when some of that money comes off his contract

7. 11-04-2012, 03:57 PM
    Reason
    Unnecessary

8. 11-05-2012, 01:09 AM
    Reason
    Response to deleted posts

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I'm just stating the truth. I'd do the same if someone in my own forum had a completely unrealistic trade proposal. There is just no way that the Rays would make a trade like that for Ethier and thinking otherwise is foolish. Sorry if you find that so offensive.

Yes, I would have liked the Giants to sign Crawford when he was a free agent; his skill set fit AT&T Park very well. Doesn't mean I would have supported giving him an outlandish contract like the one he signed with the Red Sox. At this point, I'm glad it didn't work out even if it was on the cheap. Same reason why I want nothing to do with Bourn this offseason; that skill set does not age well.

See.. THIS is real baseball Talk..I'm cool with that..your welcome here along with others to talk BASEBALL!!!

As for ridiculous trade proposals...thats what knowledgeable fans are for..to keep the fools in check!
    Last edited by blazer5; 11-05-2012 at 03:42 AM.

10. 11-05-2012, 02:18 AM
    Reason
    Unnecessary/quoting a deleted post

11. 11-05-2012, 02:46 AM
    Reason
    Unnecessary/quoting a deleted post

vCash
    Their is nothing wrong with Giant fans coming here and talking legit baseball, matter of fact it's a good thing, the more activity the better

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LASportsFan1996 View Post
    Their is nothing wrong with Giant fans coming here and talking legit baseball, matter of fact it's a good thing, the more activity the better
    Agreed..But the face palms by some are bound to be posted without typed words..hahaha

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blazer5 View Post
    Again..A cute little face palm..Whats wrong with my statement..Type words..was this moronic too? did I not have enough posts to be counted as a valid poster? this guy was clearly posting this as a jab at the trade the Dodgers made..

What team do you root for..?? just saying man..Seems like you will face palm your own..hahaha... fool.

The was about your "this is real baseball talk" comment.

Funny how you make a statement like this when you started a thread where you trash talked other Dodger fans.

Totally agree, some of them are very pleasant.

A Real American HERO !!!

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Dodgers rule.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Scully in 2012 View Post
    [/B]

The was about your "this is real baseball talk" comment.

Funny how you make a statement like this when you started a thread where you trash talked other Dodger fans.

Totally agree, some of them are very pleasant.
    He did make valid baseball references without insulting our fan base or The Dodgers...Face palm really??*

Just talking about idiots..Dogers fans and Giants fans alike..
    Last edited by blazer5; 11-05-2012 at 03:10 AM.

vCash
    Agreed with one exception in this forum An idiot is an idiot, Giant or Dodger or Yankees... or Anchorrage Snowballs. But when you think about that Giant fan last year cowardly attacked in the car park at Dodgers stadium. By the way, what's his health at the end of 2012 ?

Ethier will NEVER BE TRADED because
    1) his contrat overestimate his value
    2) He can at least have an injury free career year
    3) Crawford and Kemp health are to big question marks, at least, Ethier is healthy
    4) Do you remember how we got him, traded for Jason Werth. Who won the deal ?
    10-4 record at Dodger stadium !
    1-0 road record

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue french View Post
    Agreed with one exception in this forum An idiot is an idiot, Giant or Dodger or Yankees... or Anchorrage Snowballs. But when you think about that Giant fan last year cowardly attacked in the car park at Dodgers stadium. By the way, what's his health at the end of 2012 ?

Ethier will NEVER BE TRADED because
    1) his contrat overestimate his value
    2) He can at least have an injury free career year
    3) Crawford and Kemp health are to big question marks, at least, Ethier is healthy
    4) Do you remember how we got him, traded for Jason Werth. Who won the deal ?
    Actually we got Either in a deal for Milton Bradley..One of the best deals Ned ever made and it was one of his 1st..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blazer5 View Post
    Actually we got Either in a deal for Milton Bradley..One of the best deals Ned ever made and it was one of his 1st..
    Oh yes thank you blazer 5 for correcting me. Bradley was not that bad, but not at all at Eithier level, and a pain in the a.. for all the teams he played for. One of the best trade of Colletti ever, agreed.
    I regret sometimes Werth. He started well his career, played in the postseason when the Dodgers re-discovered October thrill with Jose Lima. Then got injured a full year, then came back to the Phillies, played well, signed THE big contract, and made Washington regret every dollar spent like so many free agent players who sign THE big contract.
    I hate big contracts, exept for franchise player, means one a team, like Kemp. After, stay wise. At least we should.
    10-4 record at Dodger stadium !
    1-0 road record

vCash
    Crawford is nearly untradeable for atleast 2 years when some of that money comes off his contract

I still do not see as why he is untradeable for two years for example for contract like Cliff lees. When looking at the Phillies their outfield now without Pence and Victorino could benefit from someone like Crawford if he proves healthy. Especially if the Phillies miss out on Upton this winter. Dodgers need to add pitching depth with all the question marks in their rotation. The only solid pitchers we have in our rotation the dodgers keeping the entire season are Kershaw, Billingsley and Beckett and Billingsley a is question mark with injuries this upcoming season. The rest of the starters are in my opinion are tradeable.

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast