Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Crawford and Kemp will be ready on opening day

vCash
    You guys do understand if we trade dre ,shane vic stays smh

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blue bleeder09 View Post
    True, likely for a 1-2 year deal which is why I say no F'ing way!!!

A Real American HERO !!!

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Dodgers rule.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Scully in 2012:24138269
    Quote Originally Posted by blue bleeder09 View Post
    True, likely for a 1-2 year deal which is why I say no F'ing way!!!
    agree ,the only way i say trade dre is for a top notch pitcher but that isnt going to happen lol

vCash
    We can't trade Dre. He's a great young player locked up for 5 years - he ain't goin nowhere!!!!

This bs needs to stop
    Proof that I'm Always Right: http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=756103
    and http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=773028

New Prediction: LeBron will be Knicks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    We can't trade Dre. He's a great young player locked up for 5 years - he ain't goin nowhere!!!!

This bs needs to stop
    If he wasn't so incompetent against LHP, then it wouldn't be an issue.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid

vCash
    I say trade Dre but I dont want to bring Victorino back, I would prefer to just use internal options. Castellanos/Puig,Pederson.

vCash

Dodgers open to trading Andre Ethier

Every player is "tradable". I seriously doubt we are going to make a run at Grienke and Hamilton. The only way we trade Dre is if we are ringing in a big gun like Hamilton or a superstar pitcher like King Felix - neither are going to happen.

DRE isn't leaving. And again : stop talking about Puig and Pederson as if the might get brought up as a starter this year --NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!!!

A Real American HERO !!!

Dodgers rule.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Scully in 2012 View Post
    Every player is "tradable". I seriously doubt we are going to make a run at Grienke and Hamilton. The only way we trade Dre is if we are ringing in a big gun like Hamilton or a superstar pitcher like King Felix - neither are going to happen.

DRE isn't leaving. And again : stop talking about Puig and Pederson as if the might get brought up as a starter this year --NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!!!
    ^^^what about trout and bryce harper in regards to Puig and Pederson, Puig and Pederson would be better than anything Victorino would provide at a lottttttt cheaper price...

the real value in ethier is trading him now instead of waiting until he becomes purely a platoon 4th outfielder..

vCash
    Puig and especially Pederson might not be ready, when you're a contending team, you can't rely on rookies, you gotta roll with the sure thing and go for a championship

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fulltiltdodger View Post

^^^what about trout and bryce harper in regards to Puig and Pederson, Puig and Pederson would be better than anything Victorino would provide at a lottttttt cheaper price...

the real value in ethier is trading him now instead of waiting until he becomes purely a platoon 4th outfielder..
    I agree that Ethier can be traded much easier now than later. That doesn't not make it a good idea. Trout and Harper are atypical rookies. There is no proof that Puig / Pederson will produce the same as quickly as they did. And if they don't, we are up the creek! Different players, bud.

The part I do agree with is just about anyone is a wetter and likely more productive option than Victorlamo!!

A Real American HERO !!!

Dodgers rule.

vCash
    I agree that Ethier can be traded much easier now than later. That doesn't not make it a good idea. Trout and Harper are atypical rookies. There is no proof that Puig / Pederson will produce the same as quickly as they did. And if they don't, we are up the creek! Different players, bud.

The part I do agree with is just about anyone is a wetter and likely more productive option than Victorlamo!!
    So we signed Puig for 6 years 42 million and we are in no hurry to use him? Not sure why we would want to spend another 10 million a year for Victorino. I don't really mind keeping ethier but I am saying if this does happen i would prefer to use castellanos,pederson or Puig instead of re-signing victorino for 2-3 years..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fulltiltdodger View Post

So we signed Puig for 6 years 42 million and we are in no hurry to use him? Not sure why we would want to spend another 10 million a year for Victorino. I don't really mind keeping ethier but I am saying if this does happen i would prefer to use castellanos,pederson or Puig instead of re-signing victorino for 2-3 years..
    We signed Puig for 6X42 and yes, we are not in a "hurry" to use him - especially when he isn't ready and needs to develop. I'm not sure were you got the idea we want to spend any $ on Victolamo - I never wanted him in they first place.

I agree with you - don't want to trade Dre either. If we do though we need to find a better option than Victolamo.

A Real American HERO !!!

Dodgers rule.

vCash
    The dodgers just signed dre to a contract extension... Why would they trade him?? I mean i understand if we get an amazing player back but honestly i dont think he has enough value to get a solid player unless he is packaged with some top prospects.

vCash
    Trade Andre. i'm fine with it. With this ownership, anything can happen. Get something for him now.

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast