Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I think I'd rather have Bourn but have no problem at all keeping Ethier.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tymathee View Post
    if we can get bourne and move either, I'd be all for it.

better range in centerfield, kemp to right field, less chance of him running into walls or hurting his leg trying to hustle after balls and he'll have more energy to hit than having to expel it all in the field.

I love Ethier but man, to have a true lead off hitter and kemp in Rf and a great defensive center fielder, i'm all for it.

Bourne, then Crawford then Kemp is a SICK 1-2-3 in terms of speed, hitting and power. we'd be the most feared line up in baseball
    I agree an outfield of Bourne, Crawford, kemp, would be sick but what would it do to the moral of the team if they just sign this guy to a long term contract and then trade him (in that case we should of let him walk and take the draft picks). I say we should stick with him unless we can get something in value back comparable to the draft picks or greater value.. Call the M's they are desparate for offense, I bet we can get some of there valued prospects or lets get crazy and try to take seager from them to man 3rd or probably wont happen but package Either(cover most of his contract) Gordon, cap, lee, perderson (I think that's how u spell it) for Hernandez. His guy has came through in big spots I don't just wanna give him up just cuz we might think the grass is greener on the otherside(Bourne, swisher)

vCash
    Bourn and Swisher are downgrades from Ethier... Only if we get Asdrubal Cabrera back

I wouldn't trade Ethier
    Foam Party!

vCash
    Ethier, Gordon, Reed, and a low tier prospect for Asdrubal. Indians get a potential future solid SS. Get solid RF and our 2nd best pitching prospect. What else do they want?

vCash
    Bourne is overrated, just like Crawford was

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006:24786257
    Ethier, Gordon, Reed, and a low tier prospect for Asdrubal. Indians get a potential future solid SS. Get solid RF and our 2nd best pitching prospect. What else do they want?
    Are you kidding and all we get is asdrubal..your crazy!!...no thanks we should keep ethier unless we can get dustin from red sox or cano from the yanks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mexican dodger View Post
    Are you kidding and all we get is asdrubal..your crazy!!...no thanks we should keep ethier unless we can get dustin from red sox or cano from the yanks
    For Ethier? LMAO yeah. Trade the best player from the Sox or Yankees for Ethier. I suppose then Kershaw is only worth Lincecum or Gallardo.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006:24786569
    For Ethier? LMAO yeah. Trade the best player from the Sox or Yankees for Ethier. I suppose then Kershaw is only worth Lincecum or Gallardo.
    And Andre plus other players is only worth asbrudal. .andre is better than asbrudal why would u even think about that trade idea..

vCash
    And Andre plus other players is only worth asbrudal. .andre is better than asbrudal why would u even think about that trade idea..
    That's debatable. Dre is the better hitter, Asdrubal has quite a bit more speed, plays a more important position and plays it pretty well.
    Introducing Dodgers' Opponents' 2014 Lineups

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 -

vCash
    Because we need a SS and have outfielders waiting in the wings
    Foam Party!

vCash
    The OF is the least of our problems. If we can trade Ethier, then we do it IMO.

vCash
    for anyone who want's asdrubal look up his numbers they aren't that great, he had a year where he hit a lot of bombs but that hasn't happened in a while.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GibbyIsMyHero:24786741
    That's debatable. Dre is the better hitter, Asdrubal has quite a bit more speed, plays a more important position and plays it pretty well.
    Ill rather gave andre the better hitter..plus this guy was trying to give ethier plus players for asbrubal.. lol

vCash
    Ethier & Gordon 4 Elvis Andrus and something...

Boom baby!

vCash
    Andre Mr. I cant hit lefties? You guys are severely overrating Ethier. 25-32 hr's is his cap. Why the change of heart from the Dodgers?

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast