Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    vCash

Dodgers open to trading Andre Ethier

Lee > Crawford

A Real American HERO !!!

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Dodgers rule.

vCash
    Everybody shut up and listen: Crawford is 31 years old and Cliff Lee is 34. Why would the Dodgers trade their $100 million dollar man for a declining pitcher who had an abysmal year last year? Also, Crawford is going in as the starting left-fielder for the Dodgers and if we trade him we will have a hole to fill. Sure, you say we can bring up Joc or Puig but they need to develop and still need time in the majors. And for the people saying "just sign Hamilton" why? Why sign an drug addict who's still recovering and would demand a $175 and above million dollar deal for 4+ years? I know the Dodgers can "take on significant money" but it is not worth it. Our new owners have put us in a great position to succeed now and for the future. Go Dodgers.

vCash
    How did Cliff Lee have an "abysmal year"? And just because he's 34 doesn't mean he won't be effective.
    Last edited by SFrush90; 11-07-2012 at 02:20 PM.

Ariana Grande

vCash
    That's what I'm thinking as well.

Ariana Grande

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(tone) View Post
    if that's not a troll account/post....i don't know what to say.
    Quote Originally Posted by sfrush90 View Post
    that's what i'm thinking as well.
    STOP posting here giants fans!!!! You f*ckers are ruining candyland for us!!

vCash

(oh no post padding)

Ariana Grande

vCash
    um really lee had a pretty good year but I think crawford is going to be the steal of the dodgers - red sox trade. If he can get healthy he will have fun in LA with the group we have here Kemp, Ethier, Hanram, Dee, and the rest of the crew. He hits for average adds lots of doubles and triples in there, has the speed that goes with what were doing here really 40-50 swiped bases a year other that longoria who else backed him up in TB and dont say upton?
    Go dodgers!!!!
    LAKERS
    Go dolphins!!!!
    Go Flyers!!!!!
    I would give her a ball maybe two!!!!!!!!

vCash
    To you Giants fans: enjoy your World Series while you can, until you overpay a 37 year old Marco Scutaro who lifted your team into the playoffs and re-sign a worthless Angel Pagan. I'll gladly take the Dodger outfield over your Giant outfield anyway. In fact, I'll take the entire Dodger lineup over the Giants lineup. Ask any person that knows baseball: the Dodgers WILL be better than the Giants next year and will win the division.

vCash
    Because that's what we were talking about

But why do you think Cliff Lee was "abysmal" this past season?
    Last edited by SFrush90; 11-07-2012 at 08:58 PM.

Ariana Grande

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KempForMVP View Post
    To you Giants fans: enjoy your World Series while you can, until you overpay a 37 year old Marco Scutaro who lifted your team into the playoffs and re-sign a worthless Angel Pagan. I'll gladly take the Dodger outfield over your Giant outfield anyway. In fact, I'll take the entire Dodger lineup over the Giants lineup. Ask any person that knows baseball: the Dodgers WILL be better than the Giants next year and will win the division.
    Welcome to the Forum! LOL
    Foam Party!

vCash
    How many games did it take Cliff Lee to get a win last year? The Phillies know they screwed themselves by re-signing him to that huge deal in 2010. That's why they put him on waivers because they want to dump him and his contract desperately.

vCash
    Wins mean absolutely nothing
    Foam Party!

vCash
    Doesn't matter. A Carl Crawford for Cliff Lee trade would be stupid.

vCash
    How many games did it take Cliff Lee to get a win last year? The Phillies know they screwed themselves by re-signing him to that huge deal in 2010. That's why they put him on waivers because they want to dump him and his contract desperately.
    When you judge a pitcher wins are meaningless. The reason why he didn't get a win until July was because the Phillies offense wasn't that good. He had had 7 starts where he went at least 6 IP and allowed 3 runs or less and didn't get a win. The guy walked only 28 batters all year and struck out 208 in 211 IP. That's great and can't get much better than that. He had a 3.16 ERA, 3.13 FIP, 3.06 xFIP, 4.9 WAR, and 1.11 WHIP. I'm sure they regret signing him to that contract now, but they put him on waivers to see what value they could get in return. And if they "desperately" wanted to get rid of him they would've dumped him on the Dodgers, which was an option, since they claimed him.
    Last edited by SFrush90; 11-07-2012 at 09:24 PM.

Ariana Grande

vCash
    Doesn't matter. A Carl Crawford for Cliff Lee trade would be stupid.
    Wanna see how Crawford plays first
    Foam Party!

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast