Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Wiggins Scores 30pts on Marcus Smart (71 pts in last 2 gms)

Andrew Wiggins scored 30pts (9-17)/8reb/3ast/3stl/1blk with Marcus Smart guarding him the majority of the game in the Quarter Finals of the Big 12 tournament.

vCash
    Actually he was 1 of 6 8 points with smart guarding him....
    3 time sim league Champion

vCash
    Smart is so overrated. God he's got an awful attitude, poor shot selection, and he's such a flopper.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Actually he was 1 of 6 8 points with smart guarding him....
    you kidding me he scored way more than that on him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Smart is so overrated. God he's got an awful attitude, poor shot selection, and he's such a flopper.
    He's a good defender but he's a huge flopper and chucker (meaning he'll be a good NBA player). Funniest thing is that Smart called Wiggins overrated at the beginning of the season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TorontoHuskies View Post
    you kidding me he scored way more than that on him.
    Just saying the stats that were posted in the game. Smart wasn't on him much and made wiggins force up a terrible shot at the end of regulation
    3 time sim league Champion

vCash
    Going to look nice in that Lakers uni. Either him or Jabarri....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Just saying the stats that were posted in the game. Smart wasn't on him much and made wiggins force up a terrible shot at the end of regulation
    yea he played good d on him there for sure but that was an awful play by Kansas they just threw it in his hands with like 4 seconds left and made him force a ridiculous shot. Kansas should have went to Ellis because Wiggins just hit a clutch shot to tie it the play before and everyone knew where it was going.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony_Starks View Post
    Going to look nice in that Lakers uni. Either him or Jabarri....
    Boston wants him too and they got a worse record than you guys...I'm going be pissed if he goes to either of those two franchises they deserve to bad for awhile even though I think the Lakers would be a good fit for him with Kobe mentoring him.

vCash
    Boston wants him too and they got a worse record than you guys...I'm going be pissed if he goes to either of those two franchises they deserve to bad for awhile even though I think the Lakers would be a good fit for him with Kobe mentoring him.
    I agree, I don't wanna see boston or the lakers end up with a top pick. But it's going to happen to at least one, probably both. Maybe, just maybe, after a rookie contract they'll walk away without resigning.....that would be sweet justice to a lot of small market nba teams.

vCash
    Well prepare to be mad my good fellow. Lakers will be back next season. Boston is bad but Rondo is back to win them a few and I have full faith in Dantoni to do what he does best....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly Guy View Post
    I agree, I don't wanna see boston or the lakers end up with a top pick. But it's going to happen to at least one, probably both. Maybe, just maybe, after a rookie contract they'll walk away without resigning.....that would be sweet justice to a lot of small market nba teams.
    Boston's owner was bragging about how they were getting him today...NBA should have a rule where if you get caught intentionally tanking you get dropped out of the top 5 or something..I have to admit though nothing would be sweeter than seeing him walk away from the Lakers to Toronto which is very possible...

vCash
    Wiggins has drool worthy potential. Will be interesting to see what he ends up being.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Wiggins biggest knock was his ability to shoot in the half court and he's erased all of that doubt.

Espeically in a high-low system like KU that works the ball through the post every halfcourt possession.

Put him on the open court in the NBA and he's even more talented. I'd honestly take him #1 without question. He can shoot, he will be an elite defender, and he's an absolute beast in transition.

People question his motor, but it's only because he keeps composed. He has a high motor. He competes for every single ball on every play. He just isn't outgoing with his personality. Durant wasn't at first either.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Wiggins biggest knock was his ability to shoot in the half court and he's erased all of that doubt.

Espeically in a high-low system like KU that works the ball through the post every halfcourt possession.

Put him on the open court in the NBA and he's even more talented. I'd honestly take him #1 without question. He can shoot, he will be an elite defender, and he's an absolute beast in transition.

People question his motor, but it's only because he keeps composed. He has a high motor. He competes for every single ball on every play. He just isn't outgoing with his personality. Durant wasn't at first either.
    yeah, for me he is easily the #1 pick.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast