Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: How do we play?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • We kill them

    0 0%
  • We barely win

    5 29.41%
  • We get beat barely

    2 11.76%
  • We get killed

    10 58.82%
Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 455
  1. #91
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Pensacola
    Posts
    4,633
    vCash
    1500
    hopefully not

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,877
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by hotdalton18 View Post
    Gene wont be makin our decisions next offseason , hopefully!
    I still think he gets a playoffs or bust year. So if he isn't gone this yer then he will be next year.
    Nothing to see here, move along.

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    5,785
    vCash
    16200
    he's had way to long

    Keep the coaching staff

    Aside from maybe getting a more agressive d-cord

    Fire gene

    Have a great FA offseason

    draft Jarvis Jones

    There u go




    Big Ben?Naw much better



    The Future Of Jacksonville

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,877
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by hotdalton18 View Post
    he's had way to long

    Keep the coaching staff

    Aside from maybe getting a more agressive d-cord

    Fire gene

    Have a great FA offseason

    draft Jarvis Jones

    There u go
    I'm not disputing that he's had too long or not. I just think that Shad is going to keep him for one more year.

    Hey, maybe he has a great FA and draft. It could happen!
    Nothing to see here, move along.

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Pensacola
    Posts
    4,633
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidR View Post
    I'm not disputing that he's had too long or not. I just think that Shad is going to keep him for one more year.

    Hey, maybe he has a great FA and draft. It could happen!
    Hey maybe he gets fired and we bring in a real GM that knows what hes doing and we have a great draft and bring in some good free agents, it could happen.

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,877
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    Hey maybe he gets fired and we bring in a real GM that knows what hes doing and we have a great draft and bring in some good free agents, it could happen.
    I know, but I don't see it happening this year.
    Nothing to see here, move along.

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,877
    vCash
    1500
    But hey, under Gene for another year we have another good draft pick and then we can actually trade back for once and get some picks.
    Nothing to see here, move along.

  8. #98
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Posts
    1,607
    vCash
    1500
    who knows

  9. #99
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,877
    vCash
    1500
    To be honest though, I would like to see what Gene would do under a playoff or bust deal.
    Nothing to see here, move along.

  10. #100
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    2,107
    vCash
    1500
    As much as I've defended Gene Smith around here since he's been the GM, his seat is on fire right now. So far, the team is looking to be worse than last year's 5-11 record. The team is 1-6 right now. The only way I can see his job being saved is if the team catches on fire and goes on a 7-8 game winning streak. If they fall short of the playoffs, I can see Khan giving him one more year if the team has looked dramatically improved. That's a huge IF. The odds are heavily stacked against him. A few more losses early and Gene Smith won't be here next season

    Shaolin Scobee

  11. #101
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,877
    vCash
    1500
    I think if the team manages to pull out 5-8 wins then he will stay. The only problem I would have with a new GM is him wanting a QB and getting rid of a potentially improved Gabbert.
    Nothing to see here, move along.

  12. #102
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    5,785
    vCash
    16200
    this is why gene cant stay

    DRC's first name starts with D wich also is the first letter in drugs so he wont be signed

    Wont sign cook cause he played at an SEC school

    Wont sign bowe because he didnt have a father and Bowe struggled with academics and was involved with street gangs

    Cliiff avril is not married

    Jake long has a chance cause he's married


    Gene is a fool when it comes to why not to get a player

    Thats all i have to say

    He didnt even draft Blackmon , Khan did




    Big Ben?Naw much better



    The Future Of Jacksonville

  13. #103
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dirty Duval
    Posts
    6,920
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by hotdalton18 View Post
    this is why gene cant stay

    DRC's first name starts with D wich also is the first letter in drugs so he wont be signed

    Wont sign cook cause he played at an SEC school

    Wont sign bowe because he didnt have a father and Bowe struggled with academics and was involved with street gangs

    Cliiff avril is not married

    Jake long has a chance cause he's married


    Gene is a fool when it comes to why not to get a player

    Thats all i have to say

    He didnt even draft Blackmon , Khan did
    hahahahah i love the DRC reason hahahah

    by far one of the funniest things ive ever read on this site. i really love that

  14. #104
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    5,785
    vCash
    16200
    ahaha x)

    He just makes me so angry!




    Big Ben?Naw much better



    The Future Of Jacksonville

  15. #105
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dirty Duval
    Posts
    6,920
    vCash
    500
    that made me laugh so hard it made me remove those ridicuous statements from alpha. i dont see anything surpassing what you said. i love it.

Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •