Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by geloman View Post
    It's official:

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nba/story/...llas-mavericks

As a note, Mike Brown has coached West while they were both in Cleveland and had nothing but good things to say about him. He's considered a low risk-high reward player at this point. With our bench history, I think we should give him a shot. What do ya'll tjhink?
    Doesn't he play PG?!

If so, it's a COMPLETE no brainer.
    While everyone drools over Lebron, and ponders about who is the greatest ever, how about you come with a performance like this, when playing out of position (substituting for Kareem at center), game 6 in the finals, to win the championship, during your ROOKIE season. When you do that, come talk to me.

Magic, the greatest of all time.

vCash
    If they can make the proper corresponding moves I would do it in a heartbeat. West is an EXCEPTIONAL defender and he can shoot. He is a gritty player who isn't afraid to muck (stealing the word from PJax) up the game.

Have to get rid of Duhon and possibly one of the young guys (DJO/Morris).

Just make sure to hide the Lakers wives....
    [SIGPIC]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by L@ker4Life View Post
    If they can make the proper corresponding moves I would do it in a heartbeat. West is an EXCEPTIONAL defender and he can shoot. He is a gritty player who isn't afraid to muck (stealing the word from PJax) up the game.

Have to get rid of Duhon and possibly one of the young guys (DJO/Morris).

Just make sure to hide the Lakers wives....
    The wives will be fine just hide the moms.

vCash
    Look...the same things were said, if not worse, of Ron Artest when he first came to LA....and Artest arguably had a worse reputation than Delonte, but the difference was Artest was just like that...Delonte has a sickness that can be controlled...We really have no idea what the problems were in Dallas but just because problems came up in an organization, it doesn't mean that it will happen everywhere....so what you're saying is one girl messes up, then screw girls, you'd rather turn gay? Everyone deserves a shot...There's absolutely no harm or risk involved in a vet min deal....If he ****s up then he's gone, but if he doesn't we now have a legitimate point guard backup...cuz don't get it twisted...Delonte can hoop....

vCash
    No ****in way,he has too much problem,this team can't put at risk they're own locker room

vCash
    Delonte > Blake + Duhon

vCash
    I think he would be a great pickup and if it does not work out you keep either Blake or Duhon as insurance.

vCash
    when will he be put on/clear waivers? I doubt anyone claims him

vCash
    yes i would sign him. if djo plays overseas which some have been rumored that frees up a slot. or if they can get rid of clark or duhon via trade sure. can play one or 2. has playoff experience plays defense and can score. mental cases stay in check in LA if not they let them go. like rodman. but sure give the kid a chance. at least he has the courage to say he has a mental issue. 25% of all adults have a mental issue. some maybe just depression or anxiety but none the less its a fact. at least 1% have the courage to admit they have a mental issue. the other people just think everyone else is crazy lol.

vCash
    Yeah sure, send DJO or Morris to the D-League, sign West.. Like someone else said, it's a low risk high reward, and maybe only for this season

vCash
    sign this man big upgrade for the bench

vCash
    I rather bring in Q Rich than Dwest...

Q can shoot the 3 and play D, would help the bench production

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Jiggy4u View Post
    I rather bring in Q Rich than Dwest...

Q can shoot the 3 and play D, would help the bench production
    D west could do that but better and take minutes away from Blake and duhon.

vCash
    I think West is only slightly better than what we have, and that's when he's healthy. The most games west has ever played was 71, in 2005. The last 4 years in a row, he has missed AT LEAST 20 games per season, and missed 60 games in 2010. The guy is kind of a weirdo (headcase), but I actually dont care about that. No other team is going to take on Blake or Duhon, and theres no reason to have 5 PGs. West would also need to learn the offensive system, which seems like a slow learning curve.

And finally, Mike Brown knows West better than any of us or even Mitch and company. I'm sure Mike Brown has an opinion of how West is in the Locker room and how his work ethic is. If he was really a valuable guy for the Lakers, I am sure Mike Brown would lobby for him.

vCash
    west and mike brown doubled teamed lebrons mom you heard it here first
    LAKERS/RAMS/DODGERS/UCLA/MAN U/MEXICO
    Shut it down. Let's go home.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast