Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    West would be a solid pickup. I don't think Brown would even give him a shot because he would sit at the end of the bench with the rest of the guards.

He might turn West into Blake 2.0 like he did with Sessions and he's trying to turn Nash into Blake 2.0.

I wish they woud've signed Barbosa and CDR this off-season. Oh well.

vCash
    I would take him in an instant. Where's the risk? DJo can go onto the D-League team for a year at least (and Morris for that matter) and then West can be first backup off the bench for Nash or Kobe...although Nash and West would be a bit small together.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kbtwofour View Post
    West would be a solid pickup. I don't think Brown would even give him a shot because he would sit at the end of the bench with the rest of the guards.

He might turn West into Blake 2.0 like he did with Sessions and he's trying to turn Nash into Blake 2.0.

I wish they woud've signed Barbosa and CDR this off-season. Oh well.
    west is good and he is cheap but the guy has got serious problems. i mean u dont have sex with your teammates mom! lmao but what i was really wanting to talk about was the fact that we shoulda signed barbosa after watching him last night kicking miami @$$ in the 4th qtr it made me wanna scream not seeing him be on my team. the guy is instant offense.

vCash
    We dropped the ball on barbosa,we can't lose out by not getting delonte.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234