Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    We had terrible washed out players before. West has some serious issues according to the many ocations he has been on the news. But he still has some game left. Blake,Duhon,Morris and Odom do not have his skills. If he clears waivers and the LAkers want him,why not!
    The future?

vCash
    The question shouldn't be "should they" more like "will they"

Being banned is like going to a correctional facility, it doesn't correct anything, in fact, it makes you worse

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by geloman View Post
    It's official:

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nba/story/...llas-mavericks

As a note, Mike Brown has coached West while they were both in Cleveland and had nothing but good things to say about him. He's considered a low risk-high reward player at this point. With our bench history, I think we should give him a shot. What do ya'll tjhink?
    yes!
    WE ARE THE LAKERS! WE ARE THE NBA! And since we root for the only team who can say that they are the epitome of EXCELLENCE..... shouldn't the fans who support the franchise be considered in the same light? Let's act like the way the MambaArmy should act..... So lets stop whining, Start Tanking, Stop complaining, Start Tanking and Start cheering, Start Tanking, Start supporting, Start Tanking, Start enjoying what it means to be a Lakers Fan!
    oh i forgot to mention
    START TANKING!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by geloman View Post
    It's official:

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nba/story/...llas-mavericks

As a note, Mike Brown has coached West while they were both in Cleveland and had nothing but good things to say about him. He's considered a low risk-high reward player at this point. With our bench history, I think we should give him a shot. What do ya'll tjhink?
    Yes and in a hurry!
    WE ARE THE LAKERS! WE ARE THE NBA! And since we root for the only team who can say that they are the epitome of EXCELLENCE..... shouldn't the fans who support the franchise be considered in the same light? Let's act like the way the MambaArmy should act..... So lets stop whining, Start Tanking, Stop complaining, Start Tanking and Start cheering, Start Tanking, Start supporting, Start Tanking, Start enjoying what it means to be a Lakers Fan!
    oh i forgot to mention
    START TANKING!

vCash
    Brown has a history with him, he can be a better backup than we have in blake. If he clears waivers, I don't see why not.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JesusWears24 View Post
    Why not sign Smush? Why not sign Colby Carl? Why not sign Arenas? WE ARE JUST FANS. Quit with the should we sign him? There is no "WE" none of you are on the team or front office. Give it a rest, for the love of David Stern.
    Yeah but we like to pretend that we are...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. LA View Post
    actually threads like these are what PSD is for partially ... so I'll give you a big
    I agree and if it stills bothers this guy, then let me re-phrase it, "Should the front office management of the Los Angeles Lakers give this guy a try?"

There you go. Your welcome.

vCash
    I really hope they pick this guy up. Although, I doubt that Brown will play West over his man crush, Steve Blake.

Remember the man crush Phil had on Walton?

vCash
    He would had more depth to this team. A bench consisting of West, Meeks, Ebank, Jamison, and Hill is 10x better than last seasons.

vCash
    I hope the Lakers do pick him up, I can't stand watching Steve Blake dribble the ball aimlessly all the damn time.

vCash
    If he clears waivers, which I doubt then we should sign him ASAP. He's has a mental disorder but with brown being his former coach and all the veterans on the team it would be an ideal place for him. He becomes our best bench player and takes this team from a bottom 5 bench to at least a league average one.

vCash
    We need help in the bench and he can be a solid backup to Nash. I'd say sign him for a year.

vCash
    If it was a question of talent I would say yes....But if that was the case then he wouldn't have gotten waived. It's his mind that's the problem, We just can't afford to have the distraction. It's hard enough being under the microscope when you are a Laker...Now imagine if you are constantly in trouble..He would be the lead story on ESPN, TMZ and every other entertainment rag. And that would be a problem.
    Last edited by midwestlaker75; 10-30-2012 at 12:58 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LakersMaster24 View Post
    I really hope they pick this guy up. Although, I doubt that Brown will play West over his man crush, Steve Blake.

Remember the man crush Phil had on Walton?
    Luke actually averaged 10/4/4 as a starter in each of the three seasons he started. Now he never shot as well as his contract year, but he was at least productive and could be used on big SFs.

Blake was horrid as a starter in LA last year and his stats weren't better than Fisher their first season together or up into the trade deadline when htey tried to deal him first and ended up sending Derek away

vCash
    Lakers have taken chances on numerous of "locker room problem guys" ! Why not give Delonte West a shot? I would certainly take him over Blake or Duhon anyday. No doubt he has talent.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast