Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Stoudemire to miss at least 6 weeks

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/stor...ee-sources-say

New York Knicks forward Amar'e Stoudemire will miss at least the first six weeks of the season after re-injuring his surgically repaired left knee, according to league sources.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    If Melo keeps that team at the top of the East you will be seeing his name as the frontrunner for MVP.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

vCash
    Does melo play better when amare is not in the lineup. Wheres the stats guys on here get to work on that.

vCash
    yes, Melo will be better with Amare out, but Melo is not LeBron, who can carry a team. Hopefully Woodson plays Melo at the 4 and they move forward.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Melo gets his shot at another insanity in NY. But doubt it'll be as successful.

vCash
    No one saw this coming. . . Wait, yep everybody did.

I think Knicks are better off.

Felton/Kidd - Shump/JR - Brewer/Novak - Melo/Sheed - Tyson/Camby/Kurt

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebbs View Post

Minus Melo and JR, how is that team going to put points on the board?

The PSD's Official Steve Nash Support Crew, Members: R4L

vCash
    If we play well, his name will pop up in trade rumors. If we do bad, his name will still pop up in trade rumors.

KNICKS PATS SOX

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    yes, Melo will be better with Amare out, but Melo is not LeBron, who can carry a team. Hopefully Woodson plays Melo at the 4 and they move forward.
    Melo can carry a team as well as the man, what are you talking about? It's not like Melo has anyone who is a MVP candidate by his side who won a title as the hands down best player on his team.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raidaz4Life View Post
    Minus Melo and JR, how is that team going to put points on the board?
    felton, novak and tyson

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebbs View Post

This.

I've said all offseason long that the Knicks' kryptonite would be an injury and that there wasn't a chance in hell that Stoudemire played 70 games this year. At this point, I'd be shocked if he plays 60. The fact that they can never stay healthy will kill the Knicks seed going into the playoffs, and if they have to be a 6-8 seed, they probably won't make it out of the first round.

vCash
    shocking

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    Some Knick fans will say so what, Melo plays better with out him; others will say, wait until we get Stat back

I picked the Knicks to make it to the ECF, but Ny just has bad luck. If Ny could just give Stat away for some pics and maybe 1 young talented player, they should just do it.

You never know, Howard Might Want Ny and then their front office could try to pull of a 3 to 4 team trade... Send Chandler somewhere and they get Cp3.

The Only Player lineup I've ever thought that would give the HEAT a real problem is.

Pg Cp3
    sg ?
    SF Melo
    Pf ?
    C Howard

Ny should try to aim for this... The team they have right now is very very good, but if you have been watching this rigged league long enough, you know the out come.

The only way to offset this is a new media darling, (Ny has the biggest media); if you bring these 3 players together, then I feel that will offset the riggedness.

So in short, Ny will be the, 1990's, Knicks... and the 2000's Sacramento, if they don't change the higher ups minds on the matter.

NBA = Entertainment
    Last edited by Dade County; 10-29-2012 at 09:31 PM.

Enjoy Haters
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQkyxNNNefg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImlKH...eature=related

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    Some Knick fans will say so what, Melo plays better with out him; others will say, wait until we get Stat back

I picked the Knicks to make it to the ECF, but Ny just has bad luck. If Ny could just give Stat away for some pics and maybe 1 young talented player, they should just do it.

You never know, Howard Might Want Ny and then their front office could try to pull of a 3 to 4 team trade... Send Chandler somewhere and they get Cp3.

The Only Player lineup I've ever thought that would give the HEAT a real problem is.

Pg Cp3
    sg ?
    SF Melo
    Pf ?
    C Howard

Ny should try to aim for this... The team they have right now is very very good, but if you have been watching this rigged league long enough, you know the out come.

The only way to offset this is a new media darling, (Ny has the biggest media); if you bring these 3 players together, then I feel that will offset the riggedness.

So in short, Ny will be the 2000's Sacramento if they don't change the higher ups minds on the matter.

NBA = Entertainment
    Problem with those is that...

A. No one is going to trade picks and good young players for Stat

and

B. There's no way possible that the Knicks can get CP3 or Dwight let alone both.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    Melo can carry a team as well as the man, what are you talking about? It's not like Melo has anyone who is a MVP candidate by his side who won a title as the hands down best player on his team.
    You cant be serious? Melo is not at the same level as Lebron when it comes to carrying a team. Lebron hasnt always played for the HEAT, he did carry a Cavs team (with horrible support) to the finals. Melo's teams tend to have more talent (until lebron went to miami) and yet never make it very far in the playoffs. Granted Melo was in the west but there is absolutely no evidence that Melo can carry a team like that as well as Lebron could...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast