Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Will the Suns win game 1 of the post Nash era?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

10 66.67%
  • No

5 33.33%
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    vCash
    In Beasley's defense, he did hit a big 3. It was just one of the few shots he hit.

I thought the team looked lazy on d more than anything, we got beat on really stupid plays that a high school team could defend.

overall though, a 2-point loss doesn't bother me that much, we could have won, we didn't win, watcha gonna do abowd it.

I've got to say how funny it is to see so many Warrior fans come out of the woodwork this year... They've been holding in their trash talk for at least 5 years.

2. 11-01-2012, 09:48 AM
    Reason
    Any post that is a knock on a user is getting deleted

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SugeKnight View Post
    Lol keep your good luck. You guys are gonna need it
    The difference in the game was 2 techs. Not really something to gloat about.
    You guys had the least bad game. Neither was impressive and if this game is any indication, both teams are low lottery teams.

vCash
    ^^^Thats like Cleveland gloating for beating Sacramento.

vCash
    it's the first game for crying out loud! 3 new starters! 5 rotation players left from last year's team...

lighten up! is it gonna be like this all year?? in this forum??

geez...

vCash
    Also, guys, don't argue the way some of you are. If you can't agree with someone or someone gets on your nerves, just ignore them. it's not that difficult.

vCash
    Jared Dudley, can be clutch. Could be first game jitters i mean lets be real. Even Dudley struggled first year last time. Happens I have no worries, we had lots of open shots just werent falling. I dont see why we cant have some run off screens and if beasley cant we can have dudley run off double screens im not worried. Lets just enjoy the season guys.

8. 11-01-2012, 03:15 PM
    Reason
    Any post that is a knock on a user is getting deleted

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rocky4104 View Post
    it's the first game for crying out loud! 3 new starters! 5 rotation players left from last year's team...

lighten up! is it gonna be like this all year?? in this forum??

geez...
    That game was horrendous. Both team's shot terribly, especially from long distance. Klay Thompson hit as many 3's as our entire team. I know it's the first game, but cm'on 19%?!? Shot ok from the stripe, but didn't have Gortat or Scola get any attempts. T's didn't help either.

I liked what i saw from Dragic, Scola and Tucker. Coming back from 17 was nice, but blew the lead they had later. With Curry and Lee's bad games, that was a very winnable game and we let it slip away.

Not what i expected in game 1

Phoenix Suns
    Arizona State Sun Devils
    Arizona Cardinals
    Arizona Diamondbacks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by king4day View Post
    Also, guys, don't argue the way some of you are. If you can't agree with someone or someone gets on your nerves, just ignore them. it's not that difficult.

I agree, the personal squabbles are out of place. But the post you deleted by me contained zero personal attacks. I was merely proving that I WAS infact posting throughout the preseason.

Apologies to the rest of the board but I will say something in my own defense if someone rips me untruthfully.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by king4day View Post
    With all due respect king I got 2 words for ya

Thank you. On the real though do what you must I speak my mind and am willing to have an argument based on stats but if people start bashing the Suns(and all the players) on their simple opinion of course I'm not going to hold back. If you think I'm doing something wrong thats fine man give me and infraction or ban me I don't expect any special treatment. Regardless of what you do I will respect your decision and everybody's opinion even you Phrazbit but keep it at an opinion don't try to make it a fact just because you(this goes to everybody) think a certain way. Anyways king just know that I'm not holding back and I will fight back in SELF DEFENSE or in DEFENSE OF THE SUNS.

By the way guys I am about to upload some vids from the game including the intros be on the lookout for then on our official psd page.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rome View Post
    That game was horrendous. Both team's shot terribly, especially from long distance. Klay Thompson hit as many 3's as our entire team. I know it's the first game, but cm'on 19%?!? Shot ok from the stripe, but didn't have Gortat or Scola get any attempts. T's didn't help either.

I liked what i saw from Dragic, Scola and Tucker. Coming back from 17 was nice, but blew the lead they had later. With Curry and Lee's bad games, that was a very winnable game and we let it slip away.

Not what i expected in game 1
    I agree I left the game kind of disappointed. I will say this though I like the fact that our defense looks good the other stuff like offense and the conditioning will come along so I'm not too wprried specially with Dragic at pg. It was a very winnable game at the end of the day our players put us in a very good position to win and it was up to the coach to make sure we had the right players and plays in the last couples minutes, which wasn't the case.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314