Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Will the Suns win game 1 of the post Nash era?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

10 66.67%
  • No

5 33.33%
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
    vCash
    You got to be kidding me. "He stuck with the group that fough their way back" are you serious with that? Yeah Tucker is a good defender but then we play offense 4 v 5. The coaching was bad when it mattered most. As soon as we had the 6 point lead thats when Beasley should of been back in. Then gentry tries to make it up by putting Brown and Bassy in for the closing seconds. This game was lost by Gentry say what you want about Beasley he's a Sun now get off his nuts when he didn't even had a chance, after all he was signed to be our go to scorer.

vCash
    Beasley relies entirely on his jumper. He almost never creates contact and never dunks. Any player who relies on a jumper is going to be inconsistent, but he multiplies his problems by being very predictably selfish so he dribbles into double teams.

You take that with his bad assist to turnover, abysmal defense and poor rebounding and you've got a guy who, despite having "talent" as a scorer, is among the worst rotation players in the league on a regular basis.

Yes, once in every 5 to 10 games you are going to get a lights out scorer, but for the rest of the time you have a player who is killing your team with every minute he spends on the court.

vCash
    Last edited by Phrazbit; 11-01-2012 at 01:37 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by P Harvy View Post
    His shot in Phoenix isn't any better than it was in Minnesota. Stop kidding yourself. Beasely came to sota to be the MAN. That's why he averaged 19 a game in his first season here. But that's all he'll ever be, a shade of himself how he dominated in college.

There will be games when you love Beasely and think to yourself why isn't this dude a ****ing top 15 player?? But those games come around once in a blue moon.
    Beasley played 22 min that's garbage for a starter. He never got going and missed some open shots just like the Dudley, Brown and the rest of the team.

5. 11-01-2012, 01:36 AM
    Reason
    unnecessary

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mdm692 View Post
    Beasley played 22 min that's garbage for a starter. He never got going and missed some open shots just like the Dudley, Brown and the rest of the team.
    He earned his way to the bench. We would have had a better chance if he hadnt ever gotten his warmups off.

Quote Originally Posted by mdm692 View Post
    You got to be kidding me. "He stuck with the group that fough their way back" are you serious with that? Yeah Tucker is a good defender but then we play offense 4 v 5. The coaching was bad when it mattered most. As soon as we had the 6 point lead thats when Beasley should of been back in. Then gentry tries to make it up by putting Brown and Bassy in for the closing seconds. This game was lost by Gentry say what you want about Beasley he's a Sun now get off his nuts when he didn't even had a chance, after all he was signed to be our go to scorer.
    Sit back and breathe. The game was lost by Gentry because he didnt put the guy who was our worst player all night back on the court?

That is absolutely absurd. Beasley sucked on offense he sucked on defense. Putting a guy in who is constantly getting beat on D and shooting 20% on offense is foolish. Beasley was a HUGE reason we lost the game, far more so than any rotation issues. If he was half the player you are acting like he is then we would have won easily.

You talk about it being 4 on 5 with Tucker... well, the Suns played 4 on 5 with Beasley on defense and 1 on 5 with Beasley on offense. You cant win with a guy like that out there. If he learns how to find shots in the system he will get minutes, but his ISO garbage and dribbling into pathetic shots killed us everytime he touched the ball.

7. 11-01-2012, 01:48 AM
    Reason
    Any post that is a knock on a user is getting deleted

vCash
    Hey guys, I only started watching in the 4th qt, any reason why Beasley only played 22 mins?

I don't get why coaches don't give him more mins. I think he can be a 20ppg scorer in this league.

ahhh... the good ole days

watch 4free here http://firstrownow.eu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AsfanSince99 View Post
    Hey guys, I only started watching in the 4th qt, any reason why Beasley only played 22 mins?

I don't get why coaches don't give him more mins. I think he can be a 20ppg scorer in this league.
    Don't say that around here we have some Beasley haters here they will crucify you.

vCash
    Tough loss, beasley was bad, gortat started slow, dudley missed some open shots in the second half, markieff got a dumb tech, the bench played better than our starters and the offense didnt look very smooth

But its the first game with 3 new starters and our best player from last year is in a different jersey

For beasley, if you saw earliar in the game there was a play where he went inside and finished strong against barnes, he must do that more often and be more aggresive

For gortat, he came in thinking he was a hall of fame center and got a rude awakening, but he was humbled and played well in the 2nd half

for dudley, he will hit a few more of those open 3's he missed down the stretch next game

the offense needs more time to gel and figure out who is for real and who is not
    and yes gentry gets some blame as well but its the first game and thers 81 to go so lets keep our heads up

On another note, I say we offer Houston any player on the suns, cardinals, diamondbacks, and coyotes roster besides Fitzgerald for Harden, think they'll go for it?

11. 11-01-2012, 02:21 AM
    Reason

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pop View Post
    Tough loss, beasley was bad, gortat started slow, dudley missed some open shots in the second half, markieff got a dumb tech, the bench played better than our starters and the offense didnt look very smooth

But its the first game with 3 new starters and our best player from last year is in a different jersey

For beasley, if you saw earliar in the game there was a play where he went inside and finished strong against barnes, he must do that more often and be more aggresive

For gortat, he came in thinking he was a hall of fame center and got a rude awakening, but he was humbled and played well in the 2nd half

for dudley, he will hit a few more of those open 3's he missed down the stretch next game

the offense needs more time to gel and figure out who is for real and who is not
    and yes gentry gets some blame as well but its the first game and thers 81 to go so lets keep our heads up

On another note, I say we offer Houston any player on the suns, cardinals, diamondbacks, and coyotes roster besides Fitzgerald for Harden, think they'll go for it?
    Thats it. I would like to add all the open 3's missed not only by Duds but also Brown and Bassy. In regards to Beasley he started out rhe 2nd half pretty good with a 3, 2 ft's, a few boards and a block then he missed 2 wide open shots and we never saw him again wtf!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Duncan = Donkey View Post
    Is Marshall injured? or just cant crack the rotatation
    No he sucks that's why.

vCash
    Has anyone else noticed how JD is horrible in clutch situations? He had a chance to tie with an open 3 but missed. This isn't the first time either.

vCash
    Good to see Gortat come alive in the 2nd half after playing like crap in the 1st.

vCash
    It must be so nice to get contributions from your rookie the way the Warriors did from Barnes....

I'm still so damn mad about drafting Kendall scrub Marshall with a lottery pick...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sunsfan88 View Post
    It must be so nice to get contributions from your rookie the way the Warriors did from Barnes....

I'm still so damn mad about drafting Kendall scrub Marshall with a lottery pick...
    Agreed, Royce white. terrance jones. perry jones. sullinger. way more attractive picks on the board than what we got, and if they wanted him that bad they should have traded down, or had the balls like houston did and traded up to get a better player

18. 11-01-2012, 02:59 AM
    Reason

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Duncan = Donkey View Post
    yer they looked awful, cant see you guys making the playoffs. good luck with the season though
    Lol keep your good luck. You guys are gonna need it

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast