Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 40 of 43 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast
    vCash
    OHH yea and here people who were actually there that day that witnessed a countdown to that building.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5H4WJ4vBlo

oh but of course not... my government would never do such a thing
    #Chow!

We don't quit, we don't cower, we don't run. We endure and conquer." -Kobe Bryant

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bluefire7002 View Post
    LMAO
    really.. thats why firefighters werent let in there??
    "By 11:30 a.m., the fire commander in charge of that area, Assistant Chief Frank Fellini, ordered firefighters away from [WTC 7] for safety reasons." [New York Times]
    oh heres a video... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-js8...layer_embedded

oh and here they are themselves saying the building is about to blow up.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmMe9gq4nUs

Seriously... just go on with your lives and believe everything the government tells you... I am sorry for questioning the government, everything they have ever said on record was legit

And enough with the insults of me being retarded/dumb/ should of walked into traffic and killed already for believing otherwise... already been through this... since you brought it up, Im willing to be my life savings my IQ is a lot higher than yours.
    Your IQ can't be that high if you're willing to bet your life savings.

Also, plenty of people describe things that aren't explosions with words used to describe explosions (blow up). Have anything substantial to bring to the table?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Because we're not looking to give anyone any encouragement to want to take action against us. I know, I know, not abstract enough, but it has the benefit of being true.

We wanted the Iraqis to take over their country, which is why we put the handling of Saddam in their hands. He also wasn't a terrorist that had bombed US Embassies.
    So if the body was in afghanistan, it would encourage people to take action against us? So people who would otherwise not care to ever attack the u.s., would all of a sudden be moved by a dead mans body being in their vicinity, and then decide that he will go ahead and attack? I really don't get what you guys are trying to say with this. This sounds so stupid, I have to assume there's some type of miscommunication going on.

So this sea burial protocol is based off of wether someone has bombed us embassies? Do we not want afghans to take over their own country? So we plan to stay there indefinitely? I don't even know what the hell ur trying to say at this point

And no mention of his video with two of the hijackers? Come on future serial killer David whatever Idon'tcareenoughtoremember, you can do better than that!
    This is just going completely above your head, apparently.

vCash
    OHH yea and here people who were actually there that day that witnessed a countdown to that building.

Yeah, one person who can't verify any of his claims in a video made for Alex Jones and InfoWars. Really substantial stuff!

vCash

Might be one of the funniest interviews I've ever seen.

But, honestly, the topper was AGAIN trotting out the "pull it" as if it is proof of anything except a desperate desire for a belief to be confirmed.
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    I could care less what your IQ is. You continue to demonstrate a frightening lack of critical thinking skills.
    really? really nate? YOU'RE going to sit here and mention people's lack of critical thinking skills? I mean, really man?

wow, just wow

vCash
    We're still waiting for you to tell us what you know which we apparently don't know...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    really? really nate? YOU'RE going to sit here and mention people's lack of critical thinking skills? I mean, really man?

wow, just wow
    Says one of three people who've demonstrated zero critical thinking skills in this thread.

vCash
    Oh yeah, there was also an audio tape in 2006.

This is the beginning of it:

Is that enough references to Allah to be from Bin Laden, or does it not cross the References to Allah Threshold yet? How many does he need to make in a given time to be authentically from him, anyway?
    hahaha, oohh woww.

you JUST mention someone else's lack of critical thinking skills, and this is the crap coming out of your mouth.

really nate? REALLY?

...ok, rest easy

vCash
    Might be one of the funniest interviews I've ever seen.

But, honestly, the topper was AGAIN trotting out the "pull it" as if it is proof of anything except a desperate desire for a belief to be confirmed.
    hahah your soo ignorant its ridiculous...like i said go back to your 9-5 job and be proud about your government...believe in your government, theyve always been right in what they've done and all the wars they have started... its all been for a good cause

Im sure this video of an explosion heard has been faked as well right?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YvrKfWkxdw
    or this one heard at .11 seconds
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xrnmb...feature=fvwrel

oh but no these were all faked by conspiracy theorists.
    #Chow!

We don't quit, we don't cower, we don't run. We endure and conquer." -Kobe Bryant

vCash
    At this point, not-so-nasty isn't saying anything

vCash
    hahaha, oohh woww.

you JUST mention someone else's lack of critical thinking skills, and this is the crap coming out of your mouth.

really nate? REALLY?

...ok, rest easy
    Lol its okay dude... bunch of keyboard jockeys calling other people names. I bet you anything they would not be willing to say that to half the people's faces that think otherwise towards their beliefs on these topics.

its all good.
    #Chow!

vCash
    The videos weren't faked. They just don't show any evidence of ****ing explosions.

Do you really think that a building that's been on fire and hit by ****ing debris isn't going to make unusual, loud noises when it's nearing collapse?

vCash
    So if the body was in afghanistan, it would encourage people to take action against us? So people who would otherwise not care to ever attack the u.s., would all of a sudden be moved by a dead mans body being in their vicinity, and then decide that he will go ahead and attack? I really don't get what you guys are trying to say with this. This sounds so stupid, I have to assume there's some type of miscommunication going on.

So this sea burial protocol is based off of wether someone has bombed us embassies? Do we not want afghans to take over their own country? So we plan to stay there indefinitely? I don't even know what the hell ur trying to say at this point
    You do remember that Bin Laden wasn't caught in Afghanistan, right?

And you remember he wasn't the ruler of Afghanistan, right?

And you remember he wasn't even from Afghanistan, right?

And, of course, there is a difference between "encouragement," what I said, and someone "who would otherwise not care to ever attack" us, which is what you said. Do you just not believe in rallying points for people?

After Israel agreed to hand over the bodies of dead Palestinian suicide bombers and other militants as part of a goodwill gesture to PA chairman Mahmoud Abbas to help the peace process, the Palestinian Authority planned a national rally to honour them and to provide full military funerals. The bodies included the suicide bombers that perpetrated the bus bombing in Jerusalemís Shmuel Hanavi neighborhood which killed twenty-three people, many of them children, and the attacker in the Cafe Hillel bombing. Israel will also return the remains of the bombers that committed the bombings on two buses in Beersheba in 2004 killing 16 people, the Stage night club bombing, the attack on the open-air Hadera market as well as the attackers of the Savoy Hotel in Tel Aviv who killed eight hostages. The Palestinian Authority and Hamas both planned official ceremonies and PA president Abbas attended a ceremony at his Muqataa compound. Prisoners Affairs Minister Qaraqi called on Palestinians for a day of celebration. The rally in honor of the dead will be attended by PA President Mahmoud Abbas, PLO leaders, and families of the dead militants. The dead are considered martyrs by Palestinians, but viewed as terrorists by Israelis.
    Do you think no Palestinian is going to see those funerals and be more likely to join the cause? You cannot be that naive.

And these are just random suicide bombers! They're not the single most well-known terrorist in human history.

Yeah, it's a good idea to keep him out of the hands of his followers. A cartoon inspires these people to kill other people. You don't think the dead body of their leader would do the same? This is blindingly obvious.

This is just going completely above your head, apparently.
    Yes. You know things others don't. You comprehend things others couldn't possible. Again: Classic conspiracy theorist psychology at work.
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    Lol its okay dude... bunch of keyboard jockeys calling other people names. I bet you anything they would not be willing to say that to half the people's faces that think otherwise towards their beliefs on these topics.

its all good.
    You'd be surprised. I have no problem pointing out to people how stupid and uneducated they are.

Page 40 of 43 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast