Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 39 of 43 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Bluefire's here!

Time to drop some knowledge and average IQ!
    How I Feel reading Cliff Stein's Contracts:

vCash
    Didn't really think of it until just now, but... pop quiz!

What happened to Hitler's body after the Red Army found he and Braun, after they committed suicide?
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    Like what, that thermanite brought down the twin towers?

That Bin Laden was dead for months and we "killed him" for a political ploy?

That WTC 7 was brought down by controlled explosions?
    One thing that is for sure and you have to be a complete idiot if you think otherwise, is if you believe what you were told about WTC7. Especially when you have Larry Silverstein himself (leaseholder) admitting they made the decision to "pull it"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgK3McmBmEE
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNyPNEqhVSk

oh wait... but small fires caused the wtc7 to fall how it did.

oh and your SIG really needs to be changed..
    Last edited by bluefire7002; 11-11-2012 at 05:01 AM.
    #Chow!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bluefire7002 View Post
    One thing that is for sure and you have to be a complete idiot if you think otherwise, is if you believe what you were told about WTC7.

Small fires didn't call WTC 7 to fall. The huge ****ing structural damage to the (IIRC) north face and one of the ground level corners were the main reason the building fell (you know, what with structural integrity being compromised). The fires simply sped up the process.

And you know you love my sig.
    How I Feel reading Cliff Stein's Contracts:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    It is significant of nothing.

God, why the **** do I have to spell this out to you?

If we buried his body in, say, Afghanistan, then we would want to make sure that his followers did not get their hands on it. Please tell me you understand why so I don't have to explain that, too.

Not allowing them to get their hands on it means either not telling anyone where it's buried - an idea you'd clearly not be okay with given your statements here - or posting guards on a ****ing corpse.

Now you tell me: How many American lives would you like to risk guarding the body of Osama Bin Laden? And if there was an attack by people attempting to recover the body, how many American lives are you okay losing to protect the body of Osama Bin Laden? 1? 2? 10? Are you find with a woman losing her husband, a kid losing his father, to stop something we could've assured would never happen by dumping him in the ocean?
    Why would we want to make sure his followers didn't get their hands on it? What difference does it make? Why was this never an issue with former leader of Hamas? Why was this never an issue with Saddam?

Onto your... link. Ugh.

First, David Ray Griffin (outside of sounding like a serial killer or Presidential assassin) is a professor of philosophy of religion and theology. So already, we're not dealing with someone with any expertise or professional experience in the **** he's about to subject us to.

Second, he makes assertions that, in light of the death of Bin Laden in 2011, are kind of hilarious:

This article was written in 2010, and poor David Ray Allen couldn't have known then that we'd kill the murdering ****er a year later. It seems that he expected us to just continue "chasing" him, but never catching him, I guess giving us a rationale for continuing these wars that Obama is, now, trying to end.

Oops.

He also, I suppose to his credit, admits mistaking a previous video for fake that he now has no choice but to accept as real:

...but then I guess we're just supposed to accept that he's not doing this again. He's not in the government or mainstream media, though, so we can trust him... right?

Anyway, I scanned the rest of this, and didn't see any mention of either of the 2004 videos that showed on Al Jazeera, as his focus seems to be almost obsessively on a December, 2001 video.

Lastly, it seems rather telling that the link you provide is from someone rather heavily involved in the 9/11 Truth movement. More conspiracy theories supported by no evidence does not evidence of a conspiracy theory make. The guy's written at least two different articles on WTC 7, a building collapse that was not remotely "mysterious" as he seems to claim, for the love of god.
    This is what I mean about your thinking. You need pictures drawn out for you. You're so caught up in finding some kind of pinpoint smoking gun about the exact tape you speak of, to the point that you are blinded to the big picture.

Here's something from this same writer regarding an 04 video

"Also obviously fabricated was the “October Surprise” video, which appeared on October 29, 2004, just in time to help George W. Bush get reelected. One clue that it was a fake, aside from its timing, is provided by its language. Bin Laden’s own messages were saturated with references to Allah and the Prophet Mohammed. But in this October Surprise video, Allah was mentioned rarely and the only “Mohammad” mentioned was Mohamed Atta. Also, whereas undoubtedly authentic bin Laden messages portrayed worldly events as cause or at least permitted by Allah, the speaker on this October Surprise video gave a purely secular account of events, even telling the American people: “Your security is in your own hands."

There. Who cares. What difference does it make. The point is there are these videos coming out, being pumped up to be bin laden confessing, yet are just not consistent at all with what we have seen from bin laden before. Do you see the inconsistencies?

vCash
    #Chow!

vCash
    Didn't really think of it until just now, but... pop quiz!

What happened to Hitler's body after the Red Army found he and Braun, after they committed suicide?
    It has been mentioned that after seeing what happened to mussolini's body, being hung upside down in public, he rather have himself cremated if killed so no such actions could be taken against his dead body.

Is there a point to this pop quiz?

vCash
    One thing that is for sure and you have to be a complete idiot if you think otherwise, is if you believe what you were told about WTC7.

No.

Small fires did not cause the WTC 7 to fall how it did.

Erecting straw men to knock down isn't going to impress anyone.

A ****ing building fell on WTC 7, took a big chunk out of it, started a bunch of fires on multiple floors, and firefighters noticed it bulging and were pretty sure it was going to collapse a while before it actually did.

Unless you'd like to tell me an office building was somehow wired for explosives without anyone noticing, and just happened to have another building fall on it, and happened to have a bunch of fires start on multiple floors, and happened to have a noticeable bulge in it that made the firefighters think it was going to collapse, all coincidentally just before someone, somewhere, out of sight of all the people in the area, hit the button to set of the explosives that were wired without anyone noticing to bring it down.

But you're not going to do that, are you?
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    You HAVE to be smarter than this or you would've wandered into traffic and died by now.

The "pull" comment was about pulling the firefighters out of the building, as has been demonstrated over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. Are you seriously going to make me throw links in your face to show you this?
    Visit my Blog.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Why would we want to make sure his followers didn't get their hands on it? What difference does it make? Why was this never an issue with former leader of Hamas? Why was this never an issue with Saddam?
    Because we're not looking to give anyone any encouragement to want to take action against us. I know, I know, not abstract enough, but it has the benefit of being true.

We wanted the Iraqis to take over their country, which is why we put the handling of Saddam in their hands. He also wasn't a terrorist that had bombed US Embassies.

This is what I mean about your thinking. You need pictures drawn out for you. You're so caught up in finding some kind of pinpoint smoking gun about the exact tape you speak of, to the point that you are blinded to the big picture.

Here's something from this same writer regarding an 04 video

"Also obviously fabricated was the “October Surprise” video, which appeared on October 29, 2004, just in time to help George W. Bush get reelected. One clue that it was a fake, aside from its timing, is provided by its language. Bin Laden’s own messages were saturated with references to Allah and the Prophet Mohammed. But in this October Surprise video, Allah was mentioned rarely and the only “Mohammad” mentioned was Mohamed Atta. Also, whereas undoubtedly authentic bin Laden messages portrayed worldly events as cause or at least permitted by Allah, the speaker on this October Surprise video gave a purely secular account of events, even telling the American people: “Your security is in your own hands."

There. Who cares. What difference does it make. The point is there are these videos coming out, being pumped up to be bin laden confessing, yet are just not consistent at all with what we have seen from bin laden before. Do you see the inconsistencies?
    And no mention of his video with two of the hijackers? Come on future serial killer David whatever Idon'tcareenoughtoremember, you can do better than that!
    Visit my Blog.

vCash
    Oh yeah, there was also an audio tape in 2006.

This is the beginning of it:

In the name of Allah, the Compassionate, the Merciful. All praise is due to Allah, Lord of the Worlds, and prayers and peace upon the Prophets and Messengers. As for what follows: From Usama bin Muhammad bin Ladin to the American people: peace be upon he who has followed the Guidance.
    Is that enough references to Allah to be from Bin Laden, or does it not cross the References to Allah Threshold yet? How many does he need to make in a given time to be authentically from him, anyway?
    Visit my Blog.

vCash
    You HAVE to be smarter than this or you would've wandered into traffic and died by now.

The "pull" comment was about pulling the firefighters out of the building, as has been demonstrated over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. Are you seriously going to make me throw links in your face to show you this?
    LMAO
    really.. thats why firefighters werent let in there??
    "By 11:30 a.m., the fire commander in charge of that area, Assistant Chief Frank Fellini, ordered firefighters away from [WTC 7] for safety reasons." [New York Times]
    oh heres a video... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-js8...layer_embedded

oh and here they are themselves saying the building is about to blow up.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmMe9gq4nUs

Seriously... just go on with your lives and believe everything the government tells you... I am sorry for questioning the government, everything they have ever said on record was legit

And enough with the insults of me being ********/dumb/ should of walked into traffic and killed already for believing otherwise... already been through this... since you brought it up, Im willing to be my life savings my IQ is a lot higher than yours.
    Last edited by bluefire7002; 11-11-2012 at 05:13 AM.
    #Chow!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    It has been mentioned that after seeing what happened to mussolini's body, being hung upside down in public, he rather have himself cremated if killed so no such actions could be taken against his dead body.

Is there a point to this pop quiz?
    Wait. You think Hitler got word to the Red Army, who discovered his body, and told them what he wanted done with his body should they discover him dead, and that they carried out his orders?
    Visit my Blog.

vCash
    LMAO
    really.. thats why firefighters werent let in there??
    "By 11:30 a.m., the fire commander in charge of that area, Assistant Chief Frank Fellini, ordered firefighters away from [WTC 7] for safety reasons." [New York Times]
    oh heres a video... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-js8...layer_embedded

oh and here they are themselves saying the building is about to blow up.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmMe9gq4nUs

Seriously... just go on with your lives and believe everything the government tells you... I am sorry for questioning the government, everything they have ever said on record was legit
    You're going to run out of hay if you keep setting up straw men like this.

No one, anywhere, ever, said everything the government ever said, on record or off, is "legit."

Anyway, so you link me to a video of someone saying the building is about to collapse as evidence... of what again? How does that not confirm exactly what I just said?

One cop said the building is going to "blow up," which of course it didn't, and I guess somehow this random NYPD patrol officer is in the know on the conspiracy? How did he come across this amazing knowledge?
    Visit my Blog.

vCash
    And enough with the insults of me being ********/dumb/ should of walked into traffic and killed already for believing otherwise... already been through this... since you brought it up, Im willing to be my life savings my IQ is a lot higher than yours.
    I could care less what your IQ is. You continue to demonstrate a frightening lack of critical thinking skills.
    Visit my Blog.

Page 39 of 43 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast