Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gagan136 View Post
    They are having a great season and there is not enough talk about them, they go into games and take care of business, i hate the team but damn they look good.
    Respect

vCash
    [quote=clippersfan86;24393712]best team in the nba right now. 6-0 vs the nba's contenders and now have 2nd best record in the league.

lol
    Last edited by MahNiggaBodie; 11-20-2012 at 12:07 AM. Reason: **** me

vCash
    They're solid no doubt.

vCash
    beat the heat,lakers,spurs(x2),memphis. we are looking nice.

vCash
    Eh, they blow. Their half court offense is pretty much give the ball to cp3, dribble around the perimeter for more than half of the shot clock and jack up a 3. Wont make it past the first round imo

vCash
    LAC and Memphis both look scary right now... LA isn't even healthy either, crazy.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MahNiggaBodie View Post
    Eh, they blow. Their half court offense is pretty much give the ball to cp3, dribble around the perimeter for more than half of the shot clock and jack up a 3. Wont make it past the first round imo
    They got past the first round last season... Not sure where you're going with this post.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    I think its too early to tell because its so early in the season... however if the clips manage to get home court advantage in playoffs ... they have a chance to make it to west finals ...imo

vCash
    Clippers are for real! let's just hope they don't suffer any setbacks (injuries) The most powerful teams are all out West, I am so glad that all those teams have to beat up on each other during the playoffs. HEAT FAN

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Munkeysuit View Post
    Clippers are for real! let's just hope they don't suffer any setbacks (injuries) The most powerful teams are all out West, I am so glad that all those teams have to beat up on each other during the playoffs. HEAT FAN
    Yeah, the West is absolutely ridiculous.

vCash
    As a fan of the league I can say my Clippers are the best team in the NBA right now and are probably the best regular season team the way they are built. I could dig up posts where I predicted they would win 60 games and win the West and obviously got ridiculed for it. I'm not that arrogant. I'll say the same thing now I said then. The regular season means next to nothing in the West. The Lakers, Spurs and Thunder have all been to the top of the mountain and we haven't. We'll see if we can get there this season. The bottom half of the playoffs is going to be filled with great teams who would love nothing more than knocking the Hollywood Lob City Flopping Crybaby Clippers out in the 1st Round. The regular season is going to be very fun for Clipper Nation!

My prediction remains the same. The Clippers could win 60 games and possibly win the #1 seed. I think there is no doubt they will win the Pacific Division and finally get to raise a banner. However I also think they could lose as early as Round 1, or they could win the whole damn thing! I have no idea how the team will do in the playoffs because that is a completely different game. The more I see of them the better I feel! I will say that much.
    Last edited by Cracka2HI!; 11-20-2012 at 01:34 AM.

vCash
    Knicks - Clippers - Memphis. They look like the three best team in the NBA right now.

I say Clippers as of now are the best of the power ranked teams. But things can change by the end of the week

vCash
    9 straight wins by an average of 15 plus ppg. Start the excuses. Still no Billups or Hill either. Funny people had so many stupid theories.

This team was gonna suck defensively. They got worse this offseason. They are a first round,exit. Where my people's at!?

vCash
    cippers are the best team in LA. easily.

vCash
    Clippers averaging 108 ppg during this win streak. Unstoppable juggarnaut. Wait till Billups and Hill are back. One of deepest teams in NBA history. CP3 and Blake back to form and a top 5 offense AND defense after tonight. What's scary is they still have a crap coach and a lot of upside. Odom looking good lately too. People said Barnes and Crawford were team cancers and both have been huge additions.

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast