Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Best team in the L atm.

Quote Originally Posted by NYK_kidd77 View Post
    Lol how can you guys hate the knicks thats like going to the special olympics and booing.

vCash
    14 ! 0.0

vCash
    Best L.A. team so far this season.

vCash
    Chris Paul could turn a D League team into contenders for an NBA ring.

vCash
    They legit.

vCash
    This streak has been fun! I love watching basketball right now. The Clippers are not only very good but very fun to watch. They love playing together and the key parts are all young. I don't like some of CF86's threads but the Clippers are and should be one of the most talked about teams in the league!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86:24862526
    Mhmm. About to be the best record in the entire NBA and still no Billups or Hill. Not bad Clippers, not bad. Average win margin of 16 ppg during this streak.
    quit being so annoying, thanks

vCash
    They are literally one of the most perfect regular season teams I've seen in a while. Playoffs will be a different story if we are looking at a:

Clippers Thunder
    Lakers Spurs

Wcf semis....boy are we in for some basketball

Quote Originally Posted by NYK_kidd77 View Post
    Lol how can you guys hate the knicks thats like going to the special olympics and booing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kylem4711 View Post
    quit being so annoying, thanks
    Wasn't it you who said the early season Clippers who won 6 straight were better? Just curious.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Becks2307 View Post
    They are literally one of the most perfect regular season teams I've seen in a while. Playoffs will be a different story if we are looking at a:

Clippers Thunder
    Lakers Spurs

Wcf semis....boy are we in for some basketball
    As a Clippers fan I agree with this. I said all along this team was built for the regular season. The playoffs are truly a different story. The more I see this team the more I think they can win the playoffs though. Vinny seems like a better coach every game!

vCash
    these Clippers are easily the most fun team to watch in the league, its almost like a Globtortters game right now the way they are toying with teams. The only thing I think they are missing is a post presecence on offense.

vCash
    I personally will admit that LAC are the real deal, IF, they beat my Utah on this back to back coming up this weekend!

I sure hope the Clippers beat Celtics, so that when Jazz play, they can steal their streak away, proving once again...don't underestimate this mountain city. What I like is that the first round is at Energy. Then we even got a 2nd chance just in case, to steal the streak at Staples!

Oh please Clippers, beat stupid celtics...if not, we will give you a 3 game losing streak.

vCash
    Beating Utah at home which Clippers and Memphis are the only ones this year so far, is a very a big thing(Jazz, Knicks and Miami the last three to be undeafted at home, Utah still has one of the best home records, you took our streak away last month, were gonna take yours.)

If you can come in and beat Utah at home(again), it really shows your Road skills(which you have done already), which has been Clippers strong suit(Miami being the only one near as less road losses, who are the NBA Champs).

Personally I think Utah will win at home, and will fall short like they always do at Staples(but we will see how tired LAC gets, They are close to being in the top 10 highest streaks, so it is amazing, I just think it won't last, because I think it is adding more pressure and I think Jazz want revenge, and to show that we are better(the series is tied 1-1)

I wish Jazz could be half as good as LAC on the road, if we could have a winning .500 on the road, we would totally be a playoff team. Home however is suppose to be a luxury, but its the lifeline so far(although Jazz have played many road games, with a tough season opening in November and December, we will see how other teams pan out when they get to 18 road games(14 of which were on long road trips for us). I mean Utah has 6 more road games than Clippers.

Jazz have x1 4 road game trips, and x2 3 road games, Clippers have had x4 3 home "stays"(which Jazz has only had 1 of, we play every other day and its home, road, home(with only 2-3 times where we got more than 1 day off(mainly cause of holidays)), I mean are opening 3 road trip games were against Spurs, Memphis and NO.

So if comparing Clippers to the Jazz, I would step back and look at it all. The season is early and Jazz have had a way tougher schedule by far. However, if Clippers can keep up this continually winning on the road and at home, then Memphis, Spurs and OKC better look out for that top spot(GS and LAL beter do something quick also to secure division title).

vCash
    I still can't see them beating Memphis, SA, and who knows what the Lakers will look like in April. Their backcourt rotation is probably best in the league with CP3, Bledsoe, Billups, Crawford but I am not sold on their front court guys. I think in a playoff series when the game slows down and the pick and roll shuts down Blake and DJ can be defended and expose for what they can't do and you can limit what they can do. I would say Odom is their X-Factor if he can be anywhere near 6MOY Odom.

vCash

Are the Clippers a real contender?

One of the deepest benches in the league, arguably the best PG in the league, solid supporting cast. Real contenders? Yessir. It's going to be tough for them but they have a really good chance at getting it done this year.
    Don't forget about Dre.

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast