Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I look at the Clippers like I look at NY and Memphis and many of the up and coming teams, They're good, but I'm yet to claim them as the, elite, elite. I respect the hell out of the Clippers and I think they can make a serious push, I have it like this

Elite-Proven
    OKC
    Miami

Fantastic-Unproven
    Clippers
    Memphis
    NY

VeryGood-Proven
    SA

VeryGood-Unproven
    GoldenState
    Brooklyn
    Timberwolves (When they're healthy and together)

In that order, I like what I'm seeing from these teams, but the seasons so young anyone of these unproven teams can take a turn for the worse. But if I were going to pick a team to be the next ELITE-ELITE behind Miami and OKC it would be the Clips. I like how they play and the pieces they have compared to Memphis and NY.

vCash
    I agree with tiers you have but nonetheless that makes them legit contenders, just not favorites. Some guys in this thread really clowned the Clippers which was odd.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86 View Post
    I agree with tiers you have but nonetheless that makes them legit contenders, just not favorites. Some guys in this thread really clowned the Clippers which was odd.
    No I agree they're contenders, very very strong team, I have them as my 3rd favorite in the league, it just wouldn't surprise me if they fell apart against Memphis or OKC, or even SA. I like what they have there, just like I said they're unproven. Like I said I respect them.

But honestly I would take

OKC and SA over them in the West.
    Last edited by Sactown; 12-15-2012 at 11:23 PM.

vCash
    Yes.
    OKC
    Spurs or Clippers
    Grizzlies
    ...Maybe the lakers
    RIGHT NOW.....
    That's how I look at it now and I'm a grizz fan but the Gap is not that big between teams.
    Last edited by Blitzbolt; 12-15-2012 at 11:34 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    Iggy is not a go to guy? He's clutch as ****.
    no hes not

2012 allstar

vCash
    What's the deal with Billups now? hasn't played since the 3rd?
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    What's the deal with Billups now? hasn't played since the 3rd?
    Came back for 2 two games and pulled a small tendon in his foot. Should be back this week or next.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzbolt View Post
    Yes.
    OKC
    Spurs or Clippers
    Grizzlies
    ...Maybe the lakers
    RIGHT NOW.....
    That's how I look at it now and I'm a grizz fan but the Gap is not that big between teams.
    Grizz and Clipps are the best rivalry in the NBA right now. They are the most evenly matched and play the best games to watch. Our games are just physical wars and there are still a few pretty plays! They really don't like each other too!

vCash

vCash
    Ceiling- WCF

vCash
    yes.. along with OKC, Spurs & the Grizz

vCash
    13 straight. 0.0

vCash
    There are 4 teams who I have already decided will make the playoffs and will be the top 4!

OKC-NW Leader
    LAC-Pacific Leader
    Memphs-SW Leader
    SAS-WildCard/SW Leader

After that, you have several great teams wanting those last 4 spots:

Minn
    Utah
    Denver
    Portland
    LAL
    Dallas
    Houston
    Golden State

Potential/Unlikely: Phoenix and Sacremento.

Not a contendor: New Orleans

Were looking at 3-4 way tie for 5th-8th place, with 9th-12th within 1 game.

vCash
    I believe at least 3 NW teams will go, and my bet is on Minn and Utah. I just can't imagine LAL, GS or Dallas missing the playoffs. The only problem is, 3/4 teams in the top 4 are teams who use to be dog teams who never use to be this good(Vancover Grizzles, Seattle Super Sonics, and Clippers). Spurs are the only top 4 right now who have normally been there. So 3 teams hogging the top 4.

Now you got the most potent conference in the league, and with new blood, teams like Minn and Golden State finally have all star players.

Lakers, Utah, Houston and Dallas have normally had great players and playoff teams. Portland and Denver have been on and off.

LAL and Dallas are the last West Coast NBA Title holders. And is why I see them making it, even if they are lacking it up so far. Dallas has only two players from that Championship team. Lakers don't have Shaq, but they have a dream team, and will be a huge threat even if not in the top 4, cause they got Kobe.

My most logical final top 8:

OKC
    SAS
    Memphis
    Clippers

LAL
    GS
    Minn
    Utah

Leaving Portland, Denver, Dallas and Houston out.

Houston has such great talent, I just think they need to develop a better overall team and will not match against my picks. Portland has young blood that I think are amazing, but they still need a full team. Denver has some tough experienced players, but again, they can and will take out my picks, but I think they will be beaten.

LAL and GS are obviously better than the losing four, Kobe, Curry is all I got to say.
    Minn has such amazing talent(Love, Rubio, Kilenko), they are a tough team to beat with great defense who can attack the board.

My favorite team, Utah, has such an advantage with the fact they are amazing at home, and their bench are good enough to face anyone's starters(because they are Jazz's future starters from the draft). If they fix their road situation, then expect them to do amazing things. Note, they are only doing great cause of their bench..every other team has way better starters.

*Note, if Dirk gets back in, Dallas might revive their losing season. I also don't want to underestimate Houston or Portland. I really hope those two can out beat GS and LAL. I also want to note that, Denver might want it more than Minn, and if Minn has any more injuries, I would expect Denver(or Portland) to knock them out.

vCash
    Mhmm. About to be the best record in the entire NBA and still no Billups or Hill. Not bad Clippers, not bad. Average win margin of 16 ppg during this streak.
    Last edited by Clippersfan86; 12-26-2012 at 12:47 AM.

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast