Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by numba1CHANGsta View Post
    This team will choke come playoff time, thats how much bad luck this team has
    This isn't the Clippers of the past decade. This is a Clippers team with two top 15 players, and the deepest team in the league. It's hard to choke with that much firepower.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Personally I didn't think they were a real contender but after watching them a few times this year I have been thoroughly impressed.

Still don't know if they have the team that can beat the Spurs, Lakers or Thunder 4 out of 7 times though.

We shall see

vCash
    yep. they are for real. the west is wide open for 5 teams imo.

vCash
    sexy deep team.

vCash
    Scary thing is their starting SG (Billups) is still out as well as their 3rd or 4th bench player Grant Hill.

vCash
    They have a very deep team. They will be scary, but even then I don't think they are as good as San Antonio or Memphis. And OKC should be better than them also.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe2324 View Post
    I say no since I don't think they are even the best team in their division, I think they are deep but their starting 5 won't be enough to take the lakers, I also think okc is better even with the loss of Harden, and I think the spurs are probably just ahead of them as well, other than the Lakers I give them a small chance against the other two teams, but I think the lakers once everyone is playing together and go into the playoffs on a roll this team is gonna be way to difficult to beat 4 times...I think Miami is the only real test for the lakers, but their size should overtake them as well, but with that said this clippers team will be good and will be a hard team to beat come playoff time, but I think a 2nd round exit is as far as they get with a small chance at conf finals
    From a Lakers' fan, lol. Anyway, Clipps most def a real contender...

vCash
    Any team that features Chris Paul, Blake Griffin and J Crawford has to be good. They are a very scary team capable of beating any NBA team on any given night as we witnessed yesterday against the Heat.

vCash
    Maybe you should have added a poll to this thread.

vCash
    Billups return will be huge intangible wise, he is the glue guy on the court. He knows how to settle the team down in tense moments. He may not be the same Billups but as long as he can help get to the line and hit 3's as before they will be even deadlier. Willie Green will be riding the pine soon. Billups experience on the court will pay dividends this year in the playoffs.

Hill will also help and give another playmaker, decent defender, and shooter.

vCash
    Hell yes they are a contender right now. Atm I give them a better chance than the Lakers.

vCash
    Best team in the NBA right now. 6-0 vs the NBA's contenders and now have 2nd best record in the league.

vCash
    Yes.
    Hell Yes.

vCash
    They are having a great season and there is not enough talk about them, they go into games and take care of business, i hate the team but damn they look good.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kobe4thewinbang View Post
    The Clippers are pretenders. They barely beat the Grizzlies. They added no-show Odom, so-so Crawford and up-there Grant Hill. If we combine the 3, the Clippers might have one viable scoring option. But I see a lot of noise in "Lob City", and not much substance yet again. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if they did worse this year. Until they develop overall chemistry and a sound identity as a team, they'll never beat OKC, the other LA team, or San Antonio.
    Give this man a medal for effort though.

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast