Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    vCash
    lol...i dont think soo

The new era begins here...bring it home Deron bring that trophy home

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86 View Post
    Just wondering... who do you think has been better than the Clippers so far? I'm not saying who has better record but rather who has been more convincingly good outside of maybe Miami and the Spurs? OKC, Lakers, Grizzlies, Celtics etc have all looked weaker than the Clippers so far.

Edit: Knicks have been very good too, forgot them.
    Miami, Spurs, OKC, Lakers, Celtics are the top 5 teams to win a title. Clippers come in 6th, having a slight chance to win the title IMO. Outside of those 6 teams, no one else is a true contender for the title.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Miami, Spurs, OKC, Lakers, Celtics are the top 5 teams to win a title. Clippers come in 6th, having a slight chance to win the title IMO. Outside of those 6 teams, no one else is a true contender for the title.
    I think your forgetting a team...and Spurs have no shot anymore that window closed 3 years ago.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    I think your forgetting a team...and Spurs have no shot anymore that window closed 3 years ago.
    No FemaleFavours, I am not forgetting the Nets since they don't belong. And the Spurs have as good of a chance as any. In fact, they were the best team coming into the playoffs last year IMO. They didn't drop off this year, so they still have a shot at the title.

vCash
    No FemaleFavours, I am not forgetting the Nets since they don't belong. And the Spurs have as good of a chance as any. In fact, they were the best team coming into the playoffs last year IMO. They didn't drop off this year, so they still have a shot at the title.
    Well we know your predictions are a little off, since you said the Jermaine Oneal and Chris Bosh raptors were winning the NBA championship.

vCash
    Celtics look like *** this year and Lakers as well as OKC don't look as formidable yet as they could be by season end. RIGHT NOW nobody outside of Spurs, Knicks and Heat look better and even that's arguable. Do any other teams have as many quality, 9+ point wins than the Clippers? The average win margin of the Clippers is 13.2 ppg.

vCash
    Well we know your predictions are a little off, since you said the Jermaine Oneal and Chris Bosh raptors were winning the NBA championship.
    It's a little sad then when it's a whole lot more accurate than your predictions.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86 View Post
    Celtics look like *** this year and Lakers as well as OKC don't look as formidable yet as they could be by season end. RIGHT NOW nobody outside of Spurs, Knicks and Heat look better and even that's arguable. Do any other teams have as many quality, 9+ point wins than the Clippers? The average win margin of the Clippers is 13.2 ppg.
    You might judge, but I don't judge based on 6 games. I try to predict over 82 games the the playoffs. Just because they started off shaky doesn't change the fact the Celtics and Lakers have a championship caliber roster.

Also, that last part of your post shouldn't even be on there. You're posting stats over such a small sample size?

vCash
    It's a little sad then when it's a whole lot more accurate than your predictions.
    Did they even make the playoffs that year? doubt it.

Like it or not Chris Bosh by himself couldnt make the playoffs half the time, Nets have a lot better of a team than those raptors. Jose Calderon was your pg.

vCash
    Did they even make the playoffs that year? doubt it.
    Never said they did. Doesn't change the fact it's more accurate than your aspirations for the Nets.

Like it or not Chris Bosh by himself couldnt make the playoffs half the time, Nets have a lot better of a team than those raptors. Jose Calderon was your pg.
    Your point? You're still wrong.

vCash
    Never said they did. Doesn't change the fact it's more accurate than your aspirations for the Nets.

Your point? You're still wrong.
    im not trying to be mean here, cause I kinda feel bad for you. But I think you are jealous of the Nets sucess and able to keep their all star while your all star left. I know what its like to have the worst team in the league. But dont hate on the Nets because they are good now be happy for us. When raptors are good in 20 years and Nets are struggling ill root for them.

vCash
    sure are
    ...Russell Westbrook is a chucker

Russell Westbrook's response, "If das whacha say bruh"

vCash
    LOL DoMeFavors LOL

#TapeTwoOne....Oh Gawd

vCash
    im not trying to be mean here, cause I kinda feel bad for you. But I think you are jealous of the Nets sucess and able to keep their all star while your all star left. I know what its like to have the worst team in the league. But dont hate on the Nets because they are good now be happy for us. When raptors are good in 20 years and Nets are struggling ill root for them.
    I'm not jealous or hating on the Nets. I just state facts. They aren't title contenders this year. That's a fact.

vCash

Are the Clippers a real contender?

I like the Nets, lots of potential to be a top tier team but I don't see that team winning a championship any time soon.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

16. 11-12-2012, 01:08 AM
    Reason
    Baiting

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast