Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Vince Carter didn't want to leave Raptors

http://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/2...ronto_raptors/

Please don't merge this with the other Carter thread, I'm surprised nobody made one of this.

Boogie Cousins for MVP 2015

vCash
    A case of too little too late for Vince and the Raptor fans that wanted him there.

vCash
    unfortunate
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks

vCash
    are u kidding me.....

vCash
    Breaking 15 year old news

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

Canadian in Carolina. University of South Carolina Beaufort.
    vCash
    loooool yes he did.... did you see how he *****ed out.. no toronto fan will believe this.. hes a ***** and a quitter.... and he wanted out.. hes just saying this cause he wants his stupid number retired.. and it wont be because he walked out and went out in the worst way possible.... no.. this is bull ****
    http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/229/files/2013/11/NOAH.gif

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS 2014 SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS!- BEASTMODE

BLUE JAYS

twitter
    https://twitter.com/NicolasONeill_

vCash
    It's really not a good idea to start this... He did a lot of stuff to alienate himself with our fanbase. He told the sonics the plays we were running at the last play of the game, told the media that he would never dunk again. It just got ridiculous. Raptors fans have moved on so i don't see the need to do this now. Raptors are playing well.

vCash
    I effin hate that Babcock, I knew he was sent by Minn to destroy the raps. Look, the ******* went back to Minn after that. piss on him he should be shot

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CB29 View Post
    It's really not a good idea to start this... He did a lot of stuff to alienate himself with our fanbase. He told the sonics the plays we were running at the last play of the game, told the media that he would never dunk again. It just got ridiculous. Raptors fans have moved on so i don't see the need to do this now. Raptors are playing well.
    I heard of him saying he would never dunk again but, the giving seattle a play at the end of a game is news to me

vCash
    lol, sure thing there s'mitch.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SLS80 View Post
    I heard of him saying he would never dunk again but, the giving seattle a play at the end of a game is news to me
    was a big fiasco.....forget who said it but it was a sonic player that reported it to the media.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly Guy View Post
    was a big fiasco.....forget who said it but it was a sonic player that reported it to the media.
    ya i just heard the same from someone else i believe it. but still, babdick made him be like that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick O View Post
    loooool yes he did.... did you see how he *****ed out.. no toronto fan will believe this.. hes a ***** and a quitter.... and he wanted out.. hes just saying this cause he wants his stupid number retired.. and it wont be because he walked out and went out in the worst way possible.... no.. this is bull ****
    Why would two 50/60 something year old men lie about this? Truth hurts bro you were following lies the past 15 years it was the GM not vince

vCash
    **** VCs snake *** we should have shipped his ***** *** to the worst team in the league.

vCash
    Not gonna lie I'm kinda ticked off Mitchell waited this many years to leak this information. Speak up when it mattered more to NBA fans, woulda helped his legacy a bit you know..letting people know he wanted to stay and make things work

wow this is like bf/gf ****

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast