Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Who cares as long as they win. Which isn't happening yet.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kenzo400 View Post
    Difference in what way? They are still white. I don't think ethnicity itself makes a difference. Their experience in international basketball does but that has nothing to do with their ethnicity.
    and there ethnicity means crap. Good basketball players is all I am interested in as a Wolves fan, and Wes, Beasley, Webster, Randolph, and co weren't cutting it.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    I dont understand how race is an issue here. The Wolves looked to improve the roster this year, and did that...were they supposed to pass on Kirilenko because he is white? The Wolves top 3 targets this year were Roy, Batum, and Jordan Hill...they got Roy, and went to plan B after missing on Batum and Hill.
    Last edited by PurpleJesus; 10-30-2012 at 04:05 AM.

vCash
    Holy crap 8 white guys on 1 team thats practicly a clan meeting

vCash
    That article is just plain ridiculous...

vCash
    It really just depends on what the motivation was when putting together the team. If they were targeting the best players and it just so happens they ended up whiter than normal than no big deal. But if they really were favoring white players than you reap what you sow since they aren't going to make the playoffs anyway.

Not gonna lie though, I fully suspected that Bird was favoring white players with the Pacers, and it actually set the team back years.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Junior View Post
    It really just depends on what the motivation was when putting together the team. If they were targeting the best players and it just so happens they ended up whiter than normal than no big deal. But if they really were favoring white players than you reap what you sow since they aren't going to make the playoffs anyway.

Not gonna lie though, I fully suspected that Bird was favoring white players with the Pacers, and it actually set the team back years.
    Granger and Hibbert are super white.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Junior View Post

Well, the targets in the offseason were...Roy/Batum/Hill...they got Roy, and struck out on Batum and Hill...so they went to plan B...Kirilenko, and Stiemsma. Kirilenko is clearly not a bad option, I guess though, it is unfortunate that he is white.

And regarding your "not going to make the playoffs anyways" comment...you couldnt be anymore wrong...the Wolves held a playoff spot after the all star break, before losing Rubio and Love to injuries. The team did what they could to improve the talent on the team in the offseason...and to some dipshits in the media, the team became too white in the process.

vCash
    This article just annoys me to no end...the premise of this article, is that the Wolves gathered white players to sell tickets...yet, they fail to acknowledge that the Wolves had no problems selling tickets when the team was led by KG, Sprewell, and Cassell...the reason it had no problems selling tickets was because the team won games.

vCash
    Journalism at its finest!

*slow clap*

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    I dont understand how race is an issue here. The Wolves looked to improve the roster this year, and did that...were they supposed to pass on Kirilenko because he is white? .
    yes,yes they were.didnt you know your always suppose to pass on good do it all forwards(and say top 15-20 sf in league) if they're white?

but since you guys clearly need to add color i guess,the bulls have some black guys we can send you for k.love.problem solved
    Last edited by abe_froman; 10-30-2012 at 05:27 AM.

vCash
    Hah, in this article all Hispanics are white. Good to know.

Quote Originally Posted by ACanadian View Post
    Nope Val shot better from the FT line, that cancels out all other stats.
    Toronto fan on why JVal is better than Drummond.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by abe_froman View Post
    yes,yes they were.

but since you guys clearly need to add color i guess,the bulls have some black guys we can send you for k.love.problem solved
    lol.

Certainly, Carlos Boozer and Nate Robinson for Love and Rubio would make these cilvil rights leaders happy...just make sure to not throw Kirk Hinrich in on the deal.

vCash
    Stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid article!

vCash
    I am embarrassed that this article went to print. Its one thing if it was just pointing out the coincidence. But the article is trying to start a civil rights movement or something. I hope lots of people write the writers and tell them that they FAILED.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast