Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonJohnHorn View Post
    I love how people are worried that there aren't enough people from one specific ethnicity... in this isntance Blacks. But what about Hispanics? And Jewish people? Nobody is calling the Lakers anti-semetic because they've never had a Jewish player on their roster (I don't know that for a fact, I actually just made it up, but it's more of a polemic arguement). Where is the ACLU when you need them!?
    Farmar was a Jew lol

Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    Brooklyn isn't smoking noone's *** besides the line at the medicare office
    Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    Rubio- Spain
    Roy- black
    Kirilenko- Russian
    Love- white
    Pekovic- Montenegran
    Budinger- white
    Cunningham- black
    Stiemsma- white
    Williams- black
    Shved- Russian
    Barea- Puerto Rican
    Ridnour- white
    Lee- black
    Conroy- black

lots of internationals.
    Lol, why do you keep putting this. It doesn't matter that they are European. They are still white!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AsfanSince99 View Post
    Wow, what an ignorant response. By your logic, the Rockets should have signed more Chinese players to make JLin feel more comfortable in Houston. KLove also has many black friends, including his best friend from UCLA who happens to be black.
    I don't think it's Love's wanting, he would probably rather play with the best player like Hawkeye mentioned rather than skin color. I just think its managements attempt to try to do what they think will be the best decision to try to keep Love. Based on how Love plays this upcoming season we will see how the few added white players will positively affect Loves play.

vCash
    Even the black ones are white.

vCash
    Good to know that Dante Cunningham is a racist, along with the chairman of St. Paul's African American leadership council. Bigots.

Who needs Josh Hamilton when you can have this for $11m?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JNoel View Post
    I don't think it's Love's wanting, he would probably rather play with the best player like Hawkeye mentioned rather than skin color. I just think its managements attempt to try to do what they think will be the best decision to try to keep Love. Based on how Love plays this upcoming season we will see how the few added white players will positively affect Loves play.
    You think that because you like to think wrong things.

vCash
    This is dumb.

They added BETTER PLAYERS, of course he will seem better. Race is a non-issue.

They made the decision to build around Love by signing good players to keep him there. WOW! What a revolutionary tactic.

vCash
    Real reason is that black's don't like the cold...that's why they wear toques and winter coats when it's 40C out.

vCash
    LOL, it's stunning that you don't realize how ridiculous your comments are... If indeed true, which it is not, then the Twolves shud have tried surrounding Love with white players who spoke English.

Quote Originally Posted by stipe1280 View Post
    Good to know that Dante Cunningham is a racist, along with the chairman of St. Paul's African American leadership council. Bigots.
    We don't know if Cunningham is a racist? He, for all we know, was making an observation, and there's nothing wrong with that, especially if all of his teams in the past have been primarily all black.

Barkley made a similar comment when he was traded to the Suns. But he also added, "these white boys can play." And that's the way it should be.

ahhh... the good ole days

watch 4free here http://firstrownow.eu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    Rubio- Spain
    Roy- black
    Kirilenko- Russian
    Love- white
    Pekovic- Montenegran
    Budinger- white
    Cunningham- black
    Stiemsma- white
    Williams- black
    Shved- Russian
    Barea- Puerto Rican
    Ridnour- white
    Lee- black
    Conroy- black

lots of internationals.
    Adelman loves his international guys. A lot of the time it is because they fit his style better.

Slap Hands!

vCash
    lol

"Killer Instinct"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AsfanSince99 View Post
    LOL, it's stunning that you don't realize how ridiculous your comments are... If indeed true, which it is not, then the Twolves shud have tried surrounding Love with white players who spoke English.

We don't know if Cunningham is a racist? He, for all we know, was making an observation, and there's nothing wrong with that, especially if all of his teams in the past have been primarily all black.

Barkley made a similar comment when he was traded to the Suns. But he also added, "these white boys can play." And that's the way it should be.
    I meant to say if the few added white players positively affect him or not
    I think he plays the same way he played in his previous seasons.

vCash
    It's a racism reversal. This guy, Terrell, is living in the past. It really pisses me off when people from minority groups take coincidence and try and turn it into conspiracy.

Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post

The division is going to be ran by the Sixers and Raptors in three years. Book it.

vCash
    I meant to say if the few added white players positively affect him or not
    I think he plays the same way he played in his previous seasons.
    just let it go bro, let it go..

ahhh... the good ole days

watch 4free here http://firstrownow.eu

vCash
    Still find it funny that a all black team is no problem, but a all white team is racist. Its not like Minny got those players because they were white. They got players who who were better than their former guys and happen to be white.

What happened to equality? Or does it only apply to non whites?

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast