Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
    vCash
    People like this writer and the people criticizing the timberwolves for being "too white" are part of the reason that racism still exists. As long as there are people who only see in color we are never going to get rid of racism. If someone wrote an article about a team being "too black" all hell would break loose, as long as this double standard exists, racial divide will always exist.

vCash
    I don't know why this isn't talked about with the Raptors lol.

GO JAYS GO!!

Follow me @3mikee_

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 3mikee_ View Post
    I don't know why this isn't talked about with the Raptors lol.
    our starters are Fields, Lowry and Derozan

our bench is Ross, Quincy Acy, Alan Anderson, Ed Davis, Amir Johnson, John Lucas, Dominic McGuire

10 of the 15 players are african american or "black"

Calderon, JVal, Bargnani, Klieza, Gray are "white"

nothing white about this team

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by koreancabbage View Post
    our starters are Fields, Lowry and Derozan

our bench is Ross, Quincy Acy, Alan Anderson, Ed Davis, Amir Johnson, John Lucas, Dominic McGuire

10 of the 15 players are african american or "black"

Calderon, JVal, Bargnani, Klieza, Gray are "white"

nothing white about this team
    thats already 1/3 of the team

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by diu9leilomo View Post
    thats already 1/3 of the team
    sorry, meant to say nothing TOO white about this team. as if race had to do with anything.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by theheatles View Post
    Barea and Rubio are probably insulted, Latinos hate being called white even if they are in fact white
    Rubio is from Spain. Spaniards aren't Latinos.

vCash
    LOL your typical black 'leadership' trying to raise a ruckus when there is no cause, wtf man, its like if theres not enough black people doing one thing that it MUST be racist, cmon son, get ur **** together PLEASE, black people should kick these so called 'leaders' out , they give everyone a bad name

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakersfanla24 View Post
    People like this writer and the people criticizing the timberwolves for being "too white" are part of the reason that racism still exists. As long as there are people who only see in color we are never going to get rid of racism. If someone wrote an article about a team being "too black" all hell would break loose, as long as this double standard exists, racial divide will always exist.
    co-sign, these so called leaders should get lost, seriously they ruin everyones fun time

vCash
    Terrell calls it "scary" that the Wolves would assemble a roster almost 70 percent white in a sport so dominated by blacks. For Edwards, the numbers trouble him by the "historical view," what he calls a "nullification of diversity and a reversal of history."
    LOL are u kidding me? like seriously? these guys gotta get out of this, us against the world mentality, they basically want affirmative action in the league, so if someone is black they should start over ak47, love, pekovic even tho these guys are 10 times more effective?

vCash
    This is so ****ed up. What a double standard.

What if it was the other way around.

FIRE ME!

I dont do five year plans other organizations do, I guess. - Ruben Amaro Jr

vCash
    Most of the people who complain about racism in America are most likely the reason that it still exhists, hence the African American leadership council.

FIRE ME!

vCash
    Race isn't even an issue until the African American leadership council brings it up. Good ****ing job. Yea, we're all still out to get you.

This gets me so upset, because it's people like them who keep racism alive and it really isn't. I'm not racist and it pisses me off that people see white people like this.

FIRE ME!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by King P View Post
    Rubio is from Spain. Spaniards aren't Latinos.
    Exactly, last time I checked Spain was not in Latin America, lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blacknell View Post
    Hey the NBA isn't Duke no all white team will ever win it all. They just don't have what it takes to compete with the big boys and also teams are going to get alot more physical with them.
    damn, your posts make you look like an ignorant fool. Why don't you dance for us, too.. yeah, I went there.
    Last edited by AsfanSince99; 10-30-2012 at 06:50 PM.

ahhh... the good ole days

watch 4free here http://firstrownow.eu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeeMN View Post
    I am embarrassed that this article went to print. Its one thing if it was just pointing out the coincidence. But the article is trying to start a civil rights movement or something. I hope lots of people write the writers and tell them that they FAILED.
    Better yet, write to the stupid Minnesota politician for his idiotic racial accusations. Fight for real injustice, not unfounded, drummed up crap like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiggity_ace View Post
    LOL are u kidding me? like seriously? these guys gotta get out of this, us against the world mentality, they basically want affirmative action in the league, so if someone is black they should start over ak47, love, pekovic even tho these guys are 10 times more effective?
    Imagine if Affirmative Action was allowed in sports? How many good black players would be out of a job replaced by not so good white players just because they were needed to balance the racial equity of the team?? LOTS! Owners of sports teams want to make $money$, a profit, so they are going to field teams with the BEST players, unlike the government who uses unfair hiring practices to staff govt institutions. It's an unfair system that needs to be abolished. The model should be like sports, ignore skin color and hire the best.
    Last edited by AsfanSince99; 10-30-2012 at 06:49 PM.

ahhh... the good ole days

watch 4free here http://firstrownow.eu

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast