Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Must be why KG was traded...

vCash
    I don't seee the problem if I had a team in mini, I'd put as many white guys on the team as I could as long as they could play......dollar bills.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kenzo400 View Post
    Lol, why do you keep putting this. It doesn't matter that they are European. They are still white!
    Because it does make a difference. Seriously.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DerekRE_3 View Post
    Adelman loves his international guys. A lot of the time it is because they fit his style better.
    exactly right. He likes multiple ball handlers, passers, and cutters. Sorry, we don't teach that type of game state side at some point.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    First off the two columnists who wrote this article were........... wait on it.......... White. Secondly the only reason this article was even written was to stir up some sort of headlines for the column. We've seen this type of ploy time and time again from media houses this is no different. Its idiotic to call out the Wolves for having as many white players as they do but guess what idiotic things tend to draw major attention and its doing just that right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BcEuAbRsS View Post
    Must be why KG was traded...
    See what I was talking about idiotic things...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LakersMaster24 View Post
    Still find it funny that a all black team is no problem, but a all white team is racist. Its not like Minny got those players because they were white. They got players who who were better than their former guys and happen to be white.

What happened to equality? Or does it only apply to non whites?
    I think 29 of the majority owners in the league are white right? I'm not sure what % of the GMs are white as well basically the vast majority of the FO personnel are white in not only the NBA but all of the major American sporting leagues. If a bunch of white guys put together a team of black players when more than 2/3 of the league is made up of African American players its comes across as being fine and not racist in the very least. Flip it and have those same white execs put together a team of mostly white players (who are in the NBA considered the minority) well it seems as if they are looking out for their own and we get rubbish like this.

This isn't a question of equality but rather the viewpoint of some people with as they'd say in my country "backward thinking".

vCash
    Cmon guys this is a non-story written to stir things up and get some attention for the paper/writers. The wolves got the best players that they could trade for and sign, thats it. We started out fa going hard after batum and when it didnt work we signed shved and AK47. I guarantee you love could care less what race his teammates are, as long as they are good.

vCash
    not a lot of things can bother me in sports but Racism certainly does.

Who cares if they are all white or all black?

They all shut up when they start winning games.

idiots.

vCash
    I find it funny because Dante C use to be in Memphis last year with ONE white player Marc Gasol(and another one from Iran not sure if that counts)So I bet it was pretty shocking for him.
    Last edited by Blitzbolt; 10-29-2012 at 10:46 PM.

vCash
    Stupid article, This writer had nothing better to do.

vCash
    Well the Raptors used to get ripped for this. **** we still do. Our starting front court is white.

vCash
    I hope hey get rid of Cunningham and Roy then. Let the idiots who don't have anything else to write about complain more.

vCash
    Smh Cunningham and whoever is crying about it

vCash
    "How did we get a roster that resembles the 1955 Lakers?" asked Tyrone Terrell, chairman of St. Paul's African American leadership council. "I think everything is a strategy. Nothing happens by happenstance."
    This guy is sounding racist trying to act like others are. So you mean the standard should be that every roster should be majority a certain color, and when it isn't, it's racist? Sounds like he is the racist.

Also if anything, Wolves have one of the most diverse rosters in the league (nationality). Way to base things by just looking at skin color.
    Last edited by *Silver&Black*; 10-29-2012 at 11:31 PM.

McGOAT

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast