0 0%
  • Deron has 12 assists

3 27.27%
Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Wolves at Nets, 11/5

___

Time: 7:30 PM ET

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    How bout a win?

Don't see it likely

vCash
    we fall to 1-2 after tomorrow. Barea will miss the game, Love/Rubio gone, and we just have no offensive flow in the slightest. Pekovic just seems to be missing the easiest shots in history right now, and Roy looks like he is 40.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Yup, we grab an L and Deron gets his 12. Bud drops that 40 I am holding out for. lol

vCash
    I say we win by 7.

vCash
    Why is shved not an option this game for the poll?

vCash
    I am so ready for this game, SO READY

The new era begins here...bring it home Deron bring that trophy home

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    I am so ready for this game, SO READY
    Take your win against our totally depleted team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    Take your win against our totally depleted team.
    I think it will be a good game, Twolves have strength so if Nets win it wont be a terrible win where people will say they were depleted, but Nets do have Twolves beat at all 5 starting 5 positions. So im curious to see how this game plays out. Twolves could win because they have been together for a year now and Nets dont have the chemistry down yet.

vCash
    I think it will be a good game, Twolves have strength so if Nets win it wont be a terrible win where people will say they were depleted, but Nets do have Twolves beat at all 5 starting 5 positions. So im curious to see how this game plays out. Twolves could win because they have been together for a year now and Nets dont have the chemistry down yet.
    We actually haven't been together that long. A handful of guys yeah, our top two being hurt, but for the most part we've retooled. It should be a good game, but we're stretched thin and would be shocked if we pulled out the W.

vCash
    You are playing us at home without a top 6 player, and Rubio. Please, I don't even expect to win tomorrow, and I sure as **** don't want to read your antics DMF'ers.

You will be on a short rope in this game thread. You continue to act like you don't understand why, and I don't care. Keep it civil, don't derail conversations, and you will be fine. If you post otherwise, so be it. You live with it.

vCash
    I am asking everyone here to not bite on DMF'ers baiting. Its going to happen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    You are playing us at home without a top 6 player, and Rubio. Please, I don't even expect to win tomorrow, and I sure as **** don't want to read your antics DMF'ers.

You will be on a short rope in this game thread. You continue to act like you don't understand why, and I don't care. Keep it civil, don't derail conversations, and you will be fine. If you post otherwise, so be it. You live with it.
    Alright, im going to go now. I wont post here again, enjoy the game guys!

vCash
    I can't stress enough. Do NOT get involved in retaliation posts with him/her/whatever.

vCash
    Alright, im going to go now. I wont post here again, enjoy the game guys!
    Thank you. Bye

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast