Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 90 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    vCash
    The issue with Turners game is he is slow as shyt and he can't shoot.

vCash
    First of all ive never ever called Turner a bust. Ive simply said he's showed no or very little promse made no strides in the 2 years in the NBA and shows no desire anymore to correct any mistakes he makes on the court. Instead chooses to shy away from them. The call hardly handles the ball these days. Ive never said that Turner needs to play 30+ minutes a game. Fair enough every1 else has but thats other peoples opinions. Dont use other people quotes to go against what i believe is the best situation for both parties. And really Jodie Meeks played well for us. Dont think he did. He stretched the floor and was better then we expected from someone that was a throw in on a trade

vCash
    I want to see Reptar and ET in a footrace given Raptar is the one always calling ET 'slow'.

I'll put $50 on ET for the easy win.
    #BanMiltstar

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Caino View Post
    First of all ive never ever called Turner a bust. Ive simply said he's showed no or very little promse made no strides in the 2 years in the NBA and shows no desire anymore to correct any mistakes he makes on the court. Instead chooses to shy away from them. The call hardly handles the ball these days. Ive never said that Turner needs to play 30+ minutes a game. Fair enough every1 else has but thats other peoples opinions. Dont use other people quotes to go against what i believe is the best situation for both parties. And really Jodie Meeks played well for us. Dont think he did. He stretched the floor and was better then we expected from someone that was a throw in on a trade
    Ya sorry man nothing personal its just your post was the tip of the iceburg and ive needed to speak on this for awile most of what i typed wasnt even about you i was just speaking generally

vCash
    No worries. Every one has there own opinion on the whole Turner thing. Personally i think he has his time and showed no signs of progressing in the league. But the coach hasnt helped either. He's played 2 years mostly at the shooting guard and Turner is not and never will be a shooter. I feel he's an over szed point guard but he needs a new team. Its best for every1. Ship him to somewere like the kings. Something like this but needs tinkering

76ers : Tyreke, Jimmy, Salmons
    Kings: Turner, Thad, JRich

vCash
    That trade does nothing good for us. Believe it or not we need Than more Thad additional wings. We'd be losing a lot of our size on the perimeter, a strength of the squad currently.
    Pay attention. You might learn something.

vCash
    Lol why does everyone want tyreke? personally i want nothing to do with him on the sixers and im useally pretty high on kings players (Hawes before we got him)
    would love to have Jason Thompson Thorton isnt bad
    i mean the kings are my side team But ive never understood the love for evans

vCash
    I just feel that Moultrie would not be a hugh downgrade from Thad by next season. Tyreke is one of the best finishers round the rim and would be a good addition we the 3 point shooters and salmons basically replaces JRich.

Jrue,Tyreke,Wrght,Hawes/Moultre,Bynum

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thevcballer View Post
    Lol why does everyone want tyreke? personally i want nothing to do with him on the sixers and im useally pretty high on kings players (Hawes before we got him)
    would love to have Jason Thompson Thorton isnt bad
    i mean the kings are my side team But ive never understood the love for evans
    Im not massve on Tyreke but love his ability to get to the basket.

vCash

Official 2012-13 Trade / Roster Discussion Thread Pt 1.

Put me in the "anti-Tyreke" camp. No thanks.

vCash
    Ok people dont like Tyreke but anyone think if both sides would like or consider the trade

vCash
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine this is about the only trade id be willing to offer the kings right now and if they have even a lick of common sense they turn it down and hang up the phone

vCash
    Whats the trade?

vCash

Official 2012-13 Trade / Roster Discussion Thread Pt 1.

Ill pass on evans as well....

I want kevin martin this summer.

Id trade any of our 2s for marcus thorton tho.

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    Thornton and honeycutt for Turner and moultire

Page 5 of 90 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast