Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 42 of 90 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
    vCash
    really dont see Houston being interested. They still have that Motijuneas who is prob their next big man if they can develop him

RETURN OF THE MAC

Rec: 25 Yards: 429 TD: 4

vCash
    I forgot about Patterson being out temporarily with injury. Thad isn't that much of an upgrade over Patterson....who's making 6 mil less. So, yeah that trade is probably a no-go.
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyPrior View Post
    When you go out of the way just to hate...no one takes you seriously.

vCash
    So if the news is bynum is out for the year would you rather them try to make a move for another center or just play with what we got and let ET and Jrue get experience while getting a lottery pick and not losing our pick to the heat....

vCash
    still think we get in with a healthy squad that doesnt include Bynum. If a good opportunity presents itsself then hopefully they take it but i just want to stay away from someone like Varajeo

RETURN OF THE MAC

vCash

Official 2012-13 Trade / Roster Discussion Thread Pt 1.

Sixers send Moultrie to the D-League.

@tmoorepburbs: #Sixers assign Arnett Moultrie to the NBA D-League.
    Wonder if this is connected to Bynum in some way. Happens to be on the day we find out about his MRI. Or it means they just want to get him more playing time. That leaves us with possibly signing an end of the bench vet type player.

vCash
    That's good. Hope he excels on defense and boards.
    Pay attention. You might learn something.

vCash
    was only a matter of time til he was sent down. hopefully he takes advantage of it.

RETURN OF THE MAC

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 2-ONE-5 View Post
    still think we get in with a healthy squad that doesnt include Bynum. If a good opportunity presents itsself then hopefully they take it but i just want to stay away from someone like Varajeo
    varajeo is an awfull idea the cavs are in sell high mode right now and he wont be worth the overpaying in the long run.

2012 allstar

vCash
    Moultrie wasn't ready to contribute consistently in any way, shape, or form. He better lose close to 10lbs and start dominating in the D league.

vCash

trade ideas

Millsap: If Millsap can defend on the perimeter, I'd offer Thad for him (maybe throw in Wayns since they are looking for a point guard). Utah needs a point more than a PF. But they are not a FA destination, so they might take what they can get even if it means mediocrity. Thad can be the 6th man in the rotation and be a better fit alongside the two young Utah Bigs than Millsap or Jefferson have been. Then Millsap is our starting SF and plays half his minutes at undersized PF. JRich moves out of the starting lineup and Paul becomes a 1st quarter scorer to keep him happy. He should give some SF's problems in the post to the point that it draws a double. And our perimeter defense improves simply because ET moves down to guard. Worst case scenario, Millsap is a better post season PF off the bench than Thad at roughly the same coin.

Metta W. Peace: I don't think he's in many trade rumors. But he's playing his best ball in a few years and lost weight.....likely hoping to be able to opt out of his contract. He could start for us at SF and make us better. And at worst, we have him for one more season. I think it'd be a mistake for LA to move him, as he can be a valuable role player for them this year as they hope to contend. He can also play some undersized 4 in D'Antonio's system (shooting 37% from downtown). D'Antonio...lover of offense as he is....seems to prefer Kobe starting at SF. They also might end up moving Gasol, and might need some Big man depth as a result. Would Hawes and his 3 point shot off the bench interest D'Antonio in exchange for Metta? The move might make us better in the short term while possibly giving us cap room for next year. So, I'd do Hawes for Metta. With LA in win now mode, would they also take JRich's contract? Hmmmm? He did play with Nash before.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=c8pnee3

We'd free up the last year of Jrich's contract....and possibly cut off one of Hawe's years too.

vCash
    Oh God, Ron Artest is a piece of Crap! He sucks. I would rather keep Richardson and his deal then get Cancer-Boy Artest! And Milsap for Young ?...Thad is our best player, and one of the most effecient scorers in the league. Moultrie's upside is twice what Milsap will ever be.

vCash
    Millsap, based on both my observation and on past performance, seems to be a better post season PF than Thad. Based on that alone, I'd do the trade. But Millsap also offers the possibility of him helping at SF.....a position where we have some serious problems. On our team as it is currently constructed, Millsap would likely both score more and rebound better than Thad. He ate Thad alive mano y mano when we played them. His numbers are being hurt only because they have a glut of Bigs.

JRich's offensive numbers this season are no better than Metta....who is a much better defender, and improves us defensively at two spots because ET can slide to guard. It's not like JRich is going to win us championships. And at his age, it would be wise to get out of his contract if able. Metta and the filler all have shorter contract. We rank near the bottom of the league in defense at the SF position. If Metta hadn't lost weight, then I agree that he sucks.
    Last edited by wannabGM; 12-22-2012 at 12:12 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wannabGM View Post
    Millsap, based on both my observation and on past performance, seems to be a better post season PF than Thad. Based on that alone, I'd do the trade. But Millsap also offers the possibility of him helping at SF.....a position where we have some serious problems. On our team as it is currently constructed, Millsap would likely both score more and rebound better than Thad. He ate Thad alive mano y mano when we played them. His numbers are being hurt only because they have a glut of Bigs.

JRich's offensive numbers this year offensively are no better than Metta....who is a much better defender, and improves us defensively at two spots because ET can slide to guard. It's not like JRich is going to win us championships. And at his age, it would be wise to get out of his contract if able. Metta and the filler all have shorter contract.

Artest was a strong defender years ago. He is a joke now. And their Coach has nothing to do with it. Artests was Bad under Brown and Phil Jackson. Yes it would give us a shorter deal the Richardson, but that only helps if we totally renounce Bynum after this year. Something that the Sixers probably won't do...even though they should just let Bynum walk.

Milsap is the worst defender in the league. And Thad Young IS a proven very good SF. Just that our HC is a Moron! Tad should be untouchable as trades go. Unless it's for a really good piece. And Milsap, who is not even as good as Moultrie will be is Dumb...IMHO!

vCash
    I want no part of anyone that has to change their name (and that is the least of my problems with him)....Artest is a clown...I would be furious and lose all faith in the FO if they even considered a move to get him.

vCash
    Milsap is no better than Thad

RETURN OF THE MAC

Page 42 of 90 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast