Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 26 of 90 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
    vCash

Official 2012-13 Trade / Roster Discussion Thread Pt 1.

Drew Gooden is only 31 years old??? No ****ing way

vCash
    id pass on that contract alone.

bad enough we hve to pay j-rich for 3 years.

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 2-ONE-5 View Post
    Gordon isnt overrated but I guess the jury is still out since its been a while since he played. however with the way ET is playing right now there is no need to move him especially not for Gordons max deal
    Yeah, I did take ET's contract and his play of late into consideration. It actually nearly brought a tear to my eye, seeing how comfortable and productive he finally was out there XD.. But then I realised that the return would be a player who could be in the running for top 3 SG in the league(when healthy..) and a top 5 pick for great young talent, or solid trade chip. I doubt anything crazy like acquiring EJ, Horford, Big Al goes down, but it seems possible. I read not long ago ATL willing to move him for a lottery pick.
    Anyways, a healthy Bynum would be ideal. I don't mind waiting, I just hope the organisation will make the right move or 2 if he needs a yr off.
    Last edited by Airevo76; 11-30-2012 at 06:46 PM.

vCash
    i honestly think Horford is overrated. plenty of guys in the league can give you 14-16pts with 8-9 boards, hell thats what Thad is doing this year pretty much.

RETURN OF THE MAC

Rec: 4 Yards: 97 TD: 1

vCash

^ horford will give u better interior play on defense, but i see what ur point is, and it may not be worth it to give up a ton for him.

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    yea i mean hes clearly more of natural 4 and has a good post up game but i dont see him as a game changer. doesnt seem like he ever puts up big games just stays consistent with his averages

RETURN OF THE MAC

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BChydro86 View Post
    id pass on that contract alone.

bad enough we hve to pay j-rich for 3 years.
    What if you swapped him for Gooden? You guys have plenty of wing players.
    http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...pscf85bcd0.png

vCash

Meh, i dont need gooden on this team.

Jrich would have much more trade value as well.

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    yea Gooden does nothing for me or this team for that matter. if we are going for a big man it needs to be one who can make an impact, a big impact. The good news is we have said big man the bad news he may never play a game for us.

RETURN OF THE MAC

vCash
    How bout Big Baby any interest and do you think Orlando will move him?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JPS View Post
    How bout Big Baby any interest and do you think Orlando will move him?
    He's signed through 2015. I think I'd pass, even though it's a manageable $6.5M per year.

Until the Bynum situation is resolved, we need to focus on roster flexibility as a first priority.

vCash
    Why are people here talking about Gooden, and Big Baby ? I mean does anybody here realize that we took....or should I say STOLE maybe the BEST kept secret in this past draft ? .....Arnett Moultrie ? I mean this guy totally excites me. I'm sad that our Coach, Doug Collins is terrible with Rookies and most youngsters. He totally gave up on Vuc...A Huge Mistake. I only HOPE he doesn't forget Moultrie, and try to use STIFFS like Kwame Brown, or trading for one of the mentioned " STIFFS " above like Gooden and...Big Baby...( LOL )

Arnett Moultrie is a Legit 6ft, 11, 235 Lbs, and way way more Athletic then Chris Bosh is when he came out, and more skilled. I say GET him some PT Coach Collins!!!

vCash

Moultrie needs to earn time in practice....

He hasnt exactly been stellar in his brief court time. And i know more minutes could easily change that....

But hes gonna have to earn time over kwame which he hasnt done. Waayns beat out ivey. So its basically the same thing.

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash

Could have just drafted Faried. But then again, I guarantee he would've been shipped out in the Bynum trade as the big piece going to Orlando assuming everything else was the same.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by A_Bynum_sucks View Post
    Why are people here talking about Gooden, and Big Baby ? I mean does anybody here realize that we took....or should I say STOLE maybe the BEST kept secret in this past draft ? .....Arnett Moultrie ? I mean this guy totally excites me. I'm sad that our Coach, Doug Collins is terrible with Rookies and most youngsters. He totally gave up on Vuc...A Huge Mistake. I only HOPE he doesn't forget Moultrie, and try to use STIFFS like Kwame Brown, or trading for one of the mentioned " STIFFS " above like Gooden and...Big Baby...( LOL )

Arnett Moultrie is a Legit 6ft, 11, 235 Lbs, and way way more Athletic then Chris Bosh is when he came out, and more skilled. I say GET him some PT Coach Collins!!!
    he strikes again............and again he is wrong

RETURN OF THE MAC

Page 26 of 90 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast