Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 25 of 90 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Gordon isnt overrated but I guess the jury is still out since its been a while since he played. however with the way ET is playing right now there is no need to move him especially not for Gordons max deal

vCash

Official 2012-13 Trade / Roster Discussion Thread Pt 1.

He is overrated

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    u can repeat it all u want its not going to change mine or anyones opinion on him. u think hes overrate for some unknown reason and thats fine. myself and others disagree bcuz when he was healthy he performed (in LA)

vCash
    Hey guys I saw a rumor about you guys inquiring to the Bucks about Drew Gooden for some veteran low post presence. Just wanted to get your thoughts???
    http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...pscf85bcd0.png

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 2-ONE-5 View Post
    u can repeat it all u want its not going to change mine or anyones opinion on him. u think hes overrate for some unknown reason and thats fine. myself and others disagree bcuz when he was healthy he performed (in LA)
    Not trying to change ur opinion, just stating mine.

He perfomed for a losing team for a few years, i wanna see him perform well and contribute to winnig games.

We can re visit this when he plays with davis for a while, see if they win a few games. Theres no reason those 2 alone shouldnt keep a team around . .500 if gordon really is that good

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by time4change View Post
    Hey guys I saw a rumor about you guys inquiring to the Bucks about Drew Gooden for some veteran low post presence. Just wanted to get your thoughts???
    Whats his contract?

Hes prob a better presense than kwame

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    Last I saw him play he was less a low post presence, and more a perimeter scorer for a Big. If the Sixers are actually inquiring, I don't know how or why he'd fit.
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyPrior View Post
    When you go out of the way just to hate...no one takes you seriously.

vCash
    Whats his contract?
    6.6 million for each of the next 3 years.

i'd put that at a 0% chance of happening.

actually, i'm not sure what his health status is, but i believe jon brockman is a free agent. he's not much, but he's free agent and a thick body who's strong on the glass.

vCash
    lol drew gooden? Smh just train and pop lay the rook

vCash
    I hate how doug disses rookies just cux there mistake prone. Give the kid some frickin minutes doug. Gosh I want a better coach

vCash
    ^Grown man crying

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Reptar:24517021
    ^Grown man crying
    Lol nice

vCash
    Gooden gives you guys a decent scoring center for the time being. I've seen Hawes play and I don't think he is good enough to start for the rest of the season. At least Gooden would keep the D honest.
    http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...pscf85bcd0.png

vCash
    Hawes is an important piece....even with his shortcomings. He's struggled a bit this season in his new role, with new players around him. But he's both more valuable than Gooden and on a shorter contract.....no way Philly trades him for Gooden. If Gooden had played in at least a game this season, maybe teams woud be less afraid to trade for him.
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyPrior View Post
    When you go out of the way just to hate...no one takes you seriously.

vCash
    With the NBA heading into the second month of play, fans and experts are getting a better fell for teams around the league and what they might need to make improvements. Philadelphia is one team that is not playing as expected, but much of that is because of the injury to Andrew Bynum, but a trade could give the 76ers and their fans the spark they need for the rest of the season.

Rumors have Bynum missing anywhere from another month to the rest of the season and in either case adding another center is a solid move for the franchise. Zach Buckley has suggested that the front office looks into adding Drew Gooden from Milwaukee as the veteran isn't getting any playing time and the cost for Philly would be minimal.

Gooden is a solid rebounder and decent scorer as his career totals of 12 points and 7.7 rebounds suggest. The 31-year-old still has the game to help a team, especially one fighting for a spot in this year's playoffs and the 76ers could use another big body in the paint.

The NBA trade deadline is still weeks away, but moving quickly on a trade like this could help both Gooden and the team as a short term solution as the 76ers battle to stay in contention in the tough Eastern Conference.
    That's what I found a few days back. Coming from your end. Yeah our so called insider on the radio mentioned Gooden been decent player not complaining about not playing yet this year. Also I doubt were asking for Hawes any way when we have Sanders and Dalembert.

Probably Richardson or Wright most likely or a third team pitching in a player. Link in the Bucks forum.

Page 25 of 90 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast