Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 90 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    vCash
    If Brewer/Wright split a wing spot then Turner could play far more often at the 1 and 2. For the post season, this would be invaluable to us on both ends of the floor because it would be easier to find matchup advantages for ET and Jrue.

NYoung or JRich would be odd man out in my book. Since we are stuck with JRich, I say bye-bye to Swaggy. I kind of trust JRich as a regular part of the rotation more than Swaggy anyway. In the post season, Swaggy is good for that rare game where we need to erase a big deficit. Other than that, he offers nothing that Wright cannot provide for the post season.

Edit: if Wilkins found a catch and shoot 3 from the corner, he is a pretty physical and long defender on the wing. He could maybe fill that role some for us this season...one can dream.
    Last edited by wannabGM; 11-11-2012 at 01:48 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyPrior View Post
    When you go out of the way just to hate...no one takes you seriously.

vCash
    we could put out a huuuuuge lineup of

turner (6'7)
    brewer 6'9
    wright (6'9)
    hawes(7'1)
    bynum (7'0)

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BChydro86 View Post
    we could put out a huuuuuge lineup of

turner/holiday
    brewer
    wright
    hawes/lavoy
    bynum
    For a stretch of the game, that would be very/very nice. I wouldn't start that lineup, though.

vCash
    no, id start jrue turner wright lavy bynum

and i think u agree, right?

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    Yes. Once Dorrel/the team learns how to get the ball out of his hands a little quicker when he goes baseline, he strikes me as a nice compliment to that lineup. He'd get plenty of spot up 3's.

vCash

Official 2012-13 Trade / Roster Discussion Thread Pt 1.

Ive noticed that too, he def holds the ball a little too long.... EspeciLly when he goes baseline.

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    I'd probably leave Richardson out of the rotation just kind of keep him for leadership. Every team has that one random player paid to do nothing. Nick Young is going to have good and bad games but he can get hot in a hurry. I almost threw up watching Jrich shoot 13 shots his first game..one injury on the wing and he can step back in and we dont miss a beat or even entertain giving Wilkens NBA minutes lol.

Brewer gives us that one thing we lack, someone who can at least potentialy frustrate/lockdown those big time SF. I liked Thads effort against Melo but we all knew that was going to be a fail. Like stated before he can guard the one and the 2. Him and Wright would be a great offense/defense combo at the 3
    Question is what do we give up for him. They don't need anything on the wing, have a great PG rotation, maybe just front court depth.
    Don't crucify me but Moultrie might have to be parted with..or we just wait till FA

vCash
    give em kwame. lol

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    He's one of Karls favorite players..unless anything has changed since last seasons episodes of the Association lol. Kwame is kind of redundant they already have Mcgee/Koufas/Mozgov. Moultrie provides offense to Farieds defense. Idk if I would do that though, but that could be the little move that can help us alot in the playoffs when matched up against Boston/Knicks/Heat. I like it simply because Turner would be able to conserve more energy for offense, as much as I hate him sometimes he's shown me some stuff this year.

vCash
    My concern is less conserving ET, and more conserving Jrue. ET at guard can often times take the tougher matchup and let Jrue carry the offense. Also, ET is just flat out more effective defensively at Guard than at SF. Last season in the playoffs, having ET at guard allowed us to take away one of Chicago's most important half court offensive weapons and when he'd be matched up with Deng, he had a lot more energy to stay in his grille as well because (it was easy for him to defend Watson most of the game).....which he did very well when Iggy was on the bench.

ET can also have an easier time getting to the cup to draw the foul or create offense at the guard position.

It's a no-brainer for me that this team needs to be more concerned with bolstering the SF position defensively than they do with adding a back court scorer. I don't think that was Collins' line of thinking when they entered the offseason, and I think that was a mistake.
    Last edited by wannabGM; 11-11-2012 at 02:34 PM.

vCash
    Regardless it would be a great addition someone who is a great defensive player. He's came out of college with alot of range on his outside shot. Some years he had it some he hasn't. He seems like he's a legit outside threat now shooting close to 5-6 per game making around 3. Would you sacrifice Moultrie for Brewer?

vCash
    You asked the wrong person. I am not on the Moultrie bandwagon. So yes.

vCash
    No Moultrie fits more of a need on this team then Brewer even tho he doesnt really play

Your 2014 OPSL Champs!

vCash
    Yea maybe a Nick young straight up for Brewer. Gives them more of a scoring punch off the bench. Although I do love me some Swaggy P

vCash
    I wonder What Raja bell would cost us at this point in his carrer

Page 13 of 90 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast