Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 30 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I want to see Moultrie get some tick. We gave up a lil bit for him and I'd like to see what he can do out there. He was the leading rebounder in his conference last year, he has a decent pick and pop game, and he hustles.

Spence (ESPECIALLY), Kwame, and Lavoy have done absolutely nothing to warrant any playing time.

Spence has been dreadful outside of the opening game against Denver. My hate for him, his softness, and conservative views, is at an all-time high. The guy is worthless. Just watching him out there, it's like he KNOWS he's soft. you can see it in his face. When he gets pushed around he just puts his head down and curses at himself; he doesn't put up a fight. He's the definition of SOFT.

Kwame has played decent defense, I appreciate how big he is and all, but he's such a non-factor on offense that it's just a hinderance playing him more than 10+ mins a game.

I don't know what happened to Lavoy. He'll have flashes of brilliance, like a nice tip in or surprisingly smooth move in the post, but his overall impact is minimal. You barely notice he's on the court.

Why not give our rookie a try? The Sixers were pretty high on him (I'm still not quite sure why) but I'm curious to see how he'll play out there. He's our most athletic big man (excluding Thad) and he's capable of playing above the rim and contesting shots even though defense isn't his forte by any means.

UNLEASH HIM DOUG!

vCash

Official 2012-13 Trade / Roster Discussion Thread Pt 1.

Haha I will forever love the "UNLEASH (player's name)" command to Doug Collins on this forum. I hereby support any unleashing of any kind with regards to Sixers players from this day until the end of time.

Except for maybe Kwame. He needs several more leashes if anything.

Nah **** it. DOUG! UNLEASH KWAME!

vCash
    Lol I had to change my sig in support of my cause.^

vCash
    I'm pretty sure Moultrie is going to end up getting some D league time before he becomes a regular in the rotation. Doug made some comments that makes you think Moultrie isn't in great shape. At a glance, I have to agree. Supposedly due to the ankle injury combined with not playing. I don't agree with that excuse, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyPrior View Post
    When you go out of the way just to hate...no one takes you seriously.

vCash
    Doug also explicitly said a few days ago that he was likely going to send Moultrie to the D League to get some minutes, so I'd say you're right.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sixer04fan View Post
    Haha I will forever love the "UNLEASH (player's name)" command to Doug Collins on this forum. I hereby support any unleashing of any kind with regards to Sixers players from this day until the end of time.

Except for maybe Kwame. He needs several more leashes if anything.

Nah **** it. DOUG! UNLEASH KWAME!
    you spelled it wrong. what kwame needs is not to be leashed, he needs a good lashing....

vCash

If bynum cant come back, im curious who else thinks we are the best spot for dwight howard.

I think the national media would say its between LA, dallas, houston, and atlanta.... But if the lakers continue to struggle, im really not seeing a huge reason (outside of him being from atlanta) for him not to come to philly as a free agent.....

(Of course this is all assuming bynum doesnt play for us at all and doesnt look like he will be healthy..... If both were healthy i think id go woth bynum whos more polished offensively)

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    i kno hes from ATL but all they will have there is Horford since they are expectined to move or lose Josh Smith so i dont see anything appealing there. Dallas obviously could be a good fit and maybe Houston but I would have to say our roster fits him best and he would have the best chance to contend with us out of that group (Minus LA)

RETURN OF THE MAC

Rec: 25 Yards: 429 TD: 4

vCash
    Moultrie looks out of Shape ??? What Drugs are you taking ? I mean have you SEEN Kwame ? Dude I guarantee you is at least 340 Lbs, and at least at 35 % body Fat!
    Moultrie makes Lebron James look like John Candy. Dude has a no-step 45 inch verticle, and can run a 40 yard dash in UNDER 4 seconds flat dude. Moultrie...out of Shape. Now THAT is funny!!

vCash

Did u just make all of that up?

Dont answer cause we both know u did.

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    Two days ago Doug said he would like to trade for bench help.....any ideas......

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by themooseman13 View Post
    Two days ago Doug said he would like to trade for bench help.....any ideas......
    Barring a major trade for a big piece, I'd like a trade for a cheap bench player where we don't have to give up assets. Someone who we can plug in for around 20 min a night who will do the dirty work and grab some boards. Reggie Evans comes to mind.

vCash
    Show me a Quote where Collins said that. I think you are Lying. Collins would never say that in Public, and he doesn't have any say so on trades. So again...show me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by A_Bynum_sucks View Post
    Show me a Quote where Collins said that. I think you are Lying. Collins would never say that in Public, and he doesn't have any say so on trades. So again...show me.
    2 days ago...

@tmoorepburbs: #Sixers Collins: 'Would I make a move (4 more bench scoring)? Yeah. Could I? I don't know. We sit up there and brainstorm every day.'
    And of course he has a say on trades.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by A_Bynum_sucks View Post
    Moultrie looks out of Shape ??? What Drugs are you taking ? I mean have you SEEN Kwame ? Dude I guarantee you is at least 340 Lbs, and at least at 35 % body Fat!
    Moultrie makes Lebron James look like John Candy. Dude has a no-step 45 inch verticle, and can run a 40 yard dash in UNDER 4 seconds flat dude. Moultrie...out of Shape. Now THAT is funny!!
    And 4 days ago...

@tmoorepburbs: @KevinLindsay @derekbodner Collins said pregame that Moultrie may be headed to D-League to play some in near future.
    @tmoorepburbs: @KevinLindsay @derekbodner Collins says only way to get into game shape is by playing. Can do that in D-League.

Page 30 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast