Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 28 of 90 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Its really funny to me how when this Bynum sucks guy has nothing left to say he turns into a grammar teacher -_-.

vCash
    Post deleted.
    Last edited by sixer04fan; 12-01-2012 at 03:56 PM. Reason: That's enough. Stop insulting people and try to be respectful.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thevcballer View Post
    Funny how you call me 'Getto trash' because of one of the most common spelling mistakes in the English language. The fact is i live in an upper middle class neighborhood, As well as actually being fairly Smart Iq of 138 graduated HS early and accepted into NKU. Sadly i haven't been able to attend yet these past few years and may need to reapply due to some troubles with my family my mother and siblings are having a really hard time financially speaking and I'm trying to keep them on there feet right now. So Excuse me for making a few spelling errors on an internet board i have bigger things to worry about.
    Just don't respond to him. He's a joke. He's ignorant and full of insecurities and gets off on being that guy on forums. The definition of an internet thug. I don't think anyone here takes this guy seriously because none of his posts have any substance. Do yourself a favor and just ignore him. Hes a tool

vCash
    So sorry to hear about your family worries. I truly wish you, and them well in the future.
    And my remark was just me being sarcastic. Don't take it personally.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BChydro86 View Post
    Moultrie needs to earn time in practice....

He hasnt exactly been stellar in his brief court time. And i know more minutes could easily change that....

But hes gonna have to earn time over kwame which he hasnt done. Waayns beat out ivey. So its basically the same thing.
    I think he'll get worked in soon. I think Wayns has to get comfortable first. Doug might have an aneurism with two rooks out there for extended minutes. I have feeling spence is going to force Collins hand soon to play arnett. He's been rather useless the past 12 games.
    Pay attention. You might learn something.

vCash
    I think some nights Kwame should be the 4th big in the rotation, and some nights Moultrie. With each passing week, Kwame and Lavoy are both looking like they are in slightly better shape and playing more active. I think Lavoy might still be a couple lbs. away from ideal. I have a tough time excusing them....especially Lavoy...for coming into camp with those excess pounds.
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyPrior View Post
    When you go out of the way just to hate...no one takes you seriously.

vCash
    Ok, I touched on this in another thread already...but more relevant here.

Bynum comes back and plays similar to last season over last 20 games of regular season and 1-2 rounds of the playoffs. He might then get paid. That means a long term committment to both he and Jrue in the double digit millions.....with another one likely looming for ET as well.

With 2 fewer 1st round picks in our near future, and with Moultrie not looking to me to be the defensive compliment we need next to Bynum. I think we need to unclog our cap as best as possible in order to give ourselves the best opportunity for improving the roster to contender status in the next few years. My moves:

1) Trade Thad and his 9 mil/year before the trade deadline this year.....maybe to the Bobcats for Biyombo and a lottery protected 1st.
    2) Dump JRich's contract at first opportunity for an expiring (if even possible)....or maybe for a deal that has only one more year after this one.
    3) Dump Kwame at the 1st opportunity for an expiring (if even possible).
    4) Do not re-sign NYoung.
    5) Maybe re-sign DWright but only on a Lavoy type of deal.
    Last edited by wannabGM; 12-04-2012 at 09:53 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyPrior View Post
    When you go out of the way just to hate...no one takes you seriously.

vCash
    We dont know anything about moultrie until he gets time.

You are just speculating, which is fine, and i agree with u....

But the thing is, waayns is now getting time over ivey because he earned it.... So u have to wait for moultrie to do the same thing to kwame.
    I'm not sure this is true. Doug's one downfall that is really starting to bother me is how slowly he brings along young players. If he brings them along at all. ET is here only bc of how high he was drafted but he was needlessly yoyo around. Thankfully it seems to finally be working but I only wonder where we would be if he had been giving more opportunity early...Lavoy got playing time by default. And Nik never really got an opportunity to figure things out but seems to be adjusting well in Orlando, although I haven't seen him much.

To me it seems that the same could be said of Lavoy and Kwame. I don't think either of their play has proved to be deserving of time.

Quote Originally Posted by wannabGM View Post
    My moves:

1) Trade Thad and his 9 mil/year before the trade deadline this year.....maybe to the Bobcats for Biyombo and a lottery protected 1st.
    2) Dump JRich's contract at first opportunity for an expiring (if even possible)....or maybe for a deal that has only one more year after this one.
    3) Dump Kwame at the 1st opportunity for an expiring (if even possible).
    4) Do not re-sign NYoung.
    5) Maybe re-sign DWright but only on a Lavoy type of deal.
    1. Yes I would try to get Biyombo he desperately needs good coaching and he isn't what they envisioned. But for us he fits perfectly rebounds and blocks shots. I don't think the Bobcats would give you that much back in a trade and I'm not sure they would want Thad. They already have bunch of SF/PF tweeners in Thomas, Warrick, etc.

2. Disagree I love what he brings to our team. Scoring and a cool head when needed. I think he has done a lot as a veteran presence on this team especially when it comes to Jrue and ET. But even more so on the court during the game.

3./4./5. Agreed.

I wonder how soon it is before we start talking about using our upcoming cap space on Howard instead of Bynum. Personally, I think Bynum if healthy is the guy and better fit for our team. But Dwight seems to be healthy. And now he's talking about possibly leaving at the end of this year. If the option is a hurt Bynum vs a Crybaby Dwight. The choice is Dwight but I really worry about his influence on the locker room. He's such a malcontent.

vCash

Official 2012-13 Trade / Roster Discussion Thread Pt 1.

Im surprised more people arent talking about howard in philly.

Although hes not exactly playing good ball right now. Lol

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash

I think people are slightly less delusional about Howard playing in Philly than they were last year. At least I hope.

vCash
    Im surprised more people arent talking about howard in philly.

Although hes not exactly playing good ball right now. Lol
    Yep! As much of a baby as he is. I don't think he is going to sign with the Lakers until at least the offseason. I also don't think they are going to figure it out with Kobe, Nash, Gasol, and Howard. Too many ego's and the pieces don't fit with what they are currently doing.

If Bynum get healthy I go with him. But I think its looking more like Dwight everyday that Bynum stays out. It's not like they weren't rumored a bunch of times about trying to trade for him.

vCash
    Aren't we supposed to find out sometime soon if Bynum needs surgery on his knees or not? I am so worried to hear the news, I really want him in the lineup to see how things go with him dominating down low. As of now though, Spencer needs to turn back into Steve and grab some da** rebounds! I really cannot stand seeing Kwame in at any portion of the game. Like you guys were saying I would love to see Moultrie out there more, but Doug hates him so...

vCash
    At this point in time I think we are serious need of some low risk/ high reward reclamation projects? Specifically, players right now that can give us some rebounding and low post help.

Guys I'd like to take a look at are DaJuan Blair, he's playing now but he was on the block this summer. Jeremy Tyler showed some nice signs last year when David Lee was out, he's now playing in the D-League but 6'10" 260lb can't be taught. Hassan Whiteside looked like he had some potential but got caught up in a logjam/dysfunctional Sacramento, he currently is playing for anyone. Darko Milicic for what we need bench rebounding and defense, good fit but was given a release from Boston to attend to personal reasons. More of a stretch Bismack Biyombo would take some more to get him but he fits exactly what we need rebounding and defense.

As for bench scoring. I'd still like to take a shot at Terrance Williams who's currently playing in China.

Who else is out there that we could get for cheap to help us out???

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CinnPirate View Post
    At this point in time I think we are serious need of some low risk/ high reward reclamation projects? Specifically, players right now that can give us some rebounding and low post help.

Guys I'd like to take a look at are DaJuan Blair, he's playing now but he was on the block this summer. Jeremy Tyler showed some nice signs last year when David Lee was out, he's now playing in the D-League but 6'10" 260lb can't be taught. Hassan Whiteside looked like he had some potential but got caught up in a logjam/dysfunctional Sacramento, he currently is playing for anyone. Darko Milicic for what we need bench rebounding and defense, good fit but was given a release from Boston to attend to personal reasons. More of a stretch Bismack Biyombo would take some more to get him but he fits exactly what we need rebounding and defense.

As for bench scoring. I'd still like to take a shot at Terrance Williams who's currently playing in China.

Who else is out there that we could get for cheap to help us out???
    Blair id be interested in. Whiteside, Darko HELL NO. T-Will NO, hes in China already for a reason.. Doubt Biyombo is going anywhere not really interested in him and i dont think he comes all that cheap.

Your 2014 OPSL Champs!

vCash

None of those guys yield a "high teward"

More of a no risk/moderate reward. Lol

gotta pay the troll toll

Page 28 of 90 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast