Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 27 of 90 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 2-ONE-5 View Post
    he strikes again............and again he is wrong

How am I wrong ***** ? Moultrie hasn't even been given a chance. And I bet he has outplayed Kwame, but Collins is well known to play less talented Vets just because they are Vets. And you can't dispute Moultrie's superior Athleticism, and fundamental skills. With Holiday's good passing skills, Moultrie would be a great Ally-Oop player to toss the ball to. Not too many in the league could match him Athletically at the Forward position.
    Last edited by Fred; 12-01-2012 at 02:12 PM. Reason: stop the insults!

vCash

Official 2012-13 Trade / Roster Discussion Thread Pt 1.

We dont know anything about moultrie until he gets time.

You are just speculating, which is fine, and i agree with u....

But the thing is, waayns is now getting time over ivey because he earned it.... So u have to wait for moultrie to do the same thing to kwame.

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by A_Bynum_sucks View Post
    How am I wrong ***** ? Moultrie hasn't even been given a chance. And I bet he has outplayed Kwame, but Collins is well known to play less talented Vets just because they are Vets. And you can't dispute Moultrie's superior Athleticism, and fundamental skills. With Holiday's good passing skills, Moultrie would be a great Ally-Oop player to toss the ball to. Not too many in the league could match him Athletically at the Forward position.
    yes, yes they can. there are literally dozens of guys in the NBA who are freak athletes but cant play ball. being a good athlete means nothing. also what fundamental skills are u referring to?

RETURN OF THE MAC

Rec: 78 Yards: 1,207 TD: 10

vCash
    Hey just wondering everyone's thoughts in exploring a possible Bynum trade if our organization feels giving him a max contract is not an option with his Brandon Roy knees......just some food for thought......would we go after a big man in Utah....big al, favors, even Milsap......or could maybe swing Bynum for picks and young talent...then take the picks and trade for a guy like horford......just name your trade thoughts if Bynum remains off the court

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BChydro86 View Post
    We dont know anything about moultrie until he gets time.

You are just speculating, which is fine, and i agree with u....

But the thing is, waayns is now getting time over ivey because he earned it.... So u have to wait for moultrie to do the same thing to kwame.

cbccWell as it goes to Kwame, I agree with you. Cause Kwame has something Moultrie does not, and that is size & weight to lean on other Centers. But I meant more like seeing Moultrie getting some time as PF and Thad as SF with Turner at the SG spot when Richardson & Lavoy are on the bench. That way it gives us some real Athletic Forwards in the game that would be tough for other teams to match speed and Athletic wise. That's all I'm saying. And I think Moultrie has way more upside then a Gooden who seems to be traded alot in his career for a reason. And Big Baby, and his lack of anything Athletic is not suited for our current squad. So my point was why bring them up ? But as it goes to Moultrie getting Kwame's PT...I know Kwame gets minutes because of his size & weight, as well as experience.

vCash

Official 2012-13 Trade / Roster Discussion Thread Pt 1.

Thad hasnt played the 3 in 4 years. I dont think thats gonna change any time soon.

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BChydro86 View Post
    Thad hasnt played the 3 in 4 years. I dont think thats gonna change any time soon.
    Thank you we are not completely switching Thad's position to make room for moultrie

vCash
    Thad is thriving at the 4 this year there is no way in hell we move him to the 3 so Moultrie can play a few minutes.

RETURN OF THE MAC

vCash
    Guys, Thad has played SF this season. What, you think when he was playing when BOTH Lavoy Allen and Hawes were playing that Hawes was playing SF ?..Or Allen ? So your Logic is Flawed. Besides, it all about match-ups. You can easily give some PT to Moultire for Allen while Thad is in the game. Doesn't matter what you call Moultrie at that time, a Center or a Forward. It's all about Match-ups.

And to the Fool who says Moultrie doesn't have Fundamentals, I suggest he does some basic research. Moultrie was maybe the best college Big with offensive moves, and a great FT shooter. It was Perry Jones who was all Athlete, and NO pure skills, or very good production. But every expert I read after the draft said Moultrie was easily the best steal in the draft. Every single one.

vCash
    Guys, Thad has played SF this season. What, you think when he was playing when BOTH Lavoy Allen and Hawes were playing that Hawes was playing SF ?..Or Allen ? So your Logic is Flawed. Besides, it all about match-ups. You can easily give some PT to Moultire for Allen while Thad is in the game. Doesn't matter what you call Moultrie at that time, a Center or a Forward. It's all about Match-ups.

And to the Fool who says Moultrie doesn't have Fundamentals, I suggest he does some basic research. Moultrie was maybe the best college Big with offensive moves, and a great FT shooter. It was Perry Jones who was all Athlete, and NO pure skills, or very good production. But every expert I read after the draft said Moultrie was easily the best steal in the draft. Every single one.
    funny cuz i read it was PJ3 as the biggest steal. Not one scouting report on Moultrie said he has the best fundamentals in the class and thats bcuz he didnt. There is a reason why 11 big men went before him. Do you honestly think we would be better if Moultrie was getting time?

RETURN OF THE MAC

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 2-ONE-5 View Post
    funny cuz i read it was PJ3 as the biggest steal. Not one scouting report on Moultrie said he has the best fundamentals in the class and thats bcuz he didnt. There is a reason why 11 big men went before him. Do you honestly think we would be better if Moultrie was getting time?

Please go back to school. You can't spell, you can't read, or understand anything. I never said we would be better. I said why are some here talking about trading assets for players like Gooden, or Big Baby when we have a player with a MUCH better upside, and abilities in Moultrie. As far as the other Bigs going before Moultrie, what does that have anything to do with the
    many NBA people who stated Moultrie was a steal for the Sixers in dealing a future protected 1st rounder for Moultrie ? More the half the other Bigs taken before Moultrie was out of Need for a Center, or because of what they felt was future potential upside...which BTW is no Guarantee of success. Moultrie
    and his skills and fundamentals are a proven fact.

vCash
    Please go back to school. You can't spell, you can't read, or understand anything. I never said we would be better. I said why are some here talking about trading assets for players like Gooden, or Big Baby when we have a player with a MUCH better upside, and abilities in Moultrie. As far as the other Bigs going before Moultrie, what does that have anything to do with the
    many NBA people who stated Moultrie was a steal for the Sixers in dealing a future protected 1st rounder for Moultrie ? More the half the other Bigs taken before Moultrie was out of Need for a Center, or because of what they felt was future potential upside...which BTW is no Guarantee of success. Moultrie
    and his skills and fundamentals are a proven fact.
    ... your a joke and u need to go away.

vCash
    and his skills and fundamentals are a proven fact
    How? he went 28th (?) and has played what 15 mintues this year? what is proven about that? its not like he was some big time college standout or all-american. Also, I never said you think we would better by playing him either i SIMPLY asked if you think we would be? otherwise whats the point in playing him?

RETURN OF THE MAC

vCash
    Post deleted
    Last edited by sixer04fan; 12-01-2012 at 04:57 PM. Reason: Insults. Clean it up or go away.

vCash
    Post deleted.
    Funny how you call me 'Getto trash' because of one of the most common spelling mistakes in the English language. The fact is i live in an upper middle class neighborhood, As well as actually being fairly Smart Iq of 138 graduated HS early and accepted into NKU. Sadly i haven't been able to attend yet these past few years and may need to reapply due to some troubles with my family my mother and siblings are having a really hard time financially speaking and I'm trying to keep them on there feet right now. So Excuse me for making a few spelling errors on an internet board i have bigger things to worry about.
    Last edited by sixer04fan; 12-01-2012 at 04:57 PM.

Page 27 of 90 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast