Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 90 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    vCash
    at this point... i have to just eat crow and agree as well.

turner looks worse than hes ever looked. when he had the ball he quickly passed it and never looked to get it back.... basically playing 4 on 5 on offense with him on the floor.

for a guy wo CAN handle the ball as well as he can, he doesnt do anything with it.

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    Lol one game..... Comng off a ankle injury.. I mean the whole game was preetty much ugly outside of hawes. You dudes are drama queens. Im quitting this forum.

vCash
    i think it's pretty fair to say that if evan turner was an undrafted free agent with a non-guaranteed contract instead of the 2nd overall pick, he would not be on the team, let alone starting and playing 30 MPG.

maybe he's going to play better in the future, but right now, he should probably be fighting for minutes at the end of the bench with damien wilkins.

vCash
    They are using him for defense and rebounding it looks like.... They asked him on daily news live before the came about his scoring and he said he is not out there to score and the one thing he HAS to do is rebound and get back....Seems to me like the coach is trying to turn him into Iggy. Not word for word of course but if I remember correctly this is what he said.

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    Ive had 2 years of watching Turner play poorly and look clueless on the court. U look at his body language after each play you see there's no passion and heart there anymore. Yh hes the 2nd pick but if he aint performing then make him earn his minutes. Force him to play some ball. Our draft picks for next year are poor and if we re-sign Bynum and look to take that massive stride next year Turner is gonna have to be packaged out of here cos when Bynums back he's not gonna be that force on the boards. And honestly Wright could be a better defender

vCash
    After all the passion and scrappyness in the playoffs last year turner lacks it? Lol I see why people think philly fans deserve ****** sports teams like the eagels. You fans out there are weird. Its laughable.

vCash
    Turner shows a little passion when some1 else make a good play. Everything he does he beats himself up. All the passion? Watch his body language this season

vCash
    Package Hawes and Turner for Gay

vCash
    Haha like grizzlies do that

vCash
    You can argue about a mans passion and heart all you want but you cant measure it so its pointless, but he has been playing like ****, I am still desperately hoping he picks it up.

vCash
    So you would rather package Turner (someone still on a reasonable rookie contract) rather than Thad (an ok but not worth his contract player, a contract that gets non stop *****ing from you guys) with Hawes? I just want to get that right.

I think a few more teams would take the Turner-Hawes package thinking they are stealing Turner and doing us a favor with Hawes than teams taking a Hawes-Thad real where Hawes is the key piece and Thad is who they are taking as a favor.
    Coulson Lives

vCash

Official 2012-13 Trade / Roster Discussion Thread Pt 1.

Thad >>> Turner. And on this team Thad is much more important. Even coming off the bench (normally), he plays a bigger role and we rely on him more.
    Last edited by sixer04fan; 11-01-2012 at 11:13 PM.

vCash
    Truth!
    If we, the Sixers, Philadelphia got value for a number 2 overall pick, it would've been shocking. I was a favors guy, but I got convinced turner was the way to go. Maybe, he still has a shot to prove himself, in that iguodala role against a top notch wing, but it is time too look into moving him. We need a back up point, and to upgrade at starting 4 or 3. I hope it pans out but I think the FO has took be looking to move the kid ET.
    Last edited by MylesKong; 11-01-2012 at 11:52 PM.
    Pay attention. You might learn something.

vCash
    Lol

vCash
    Thad really isn't a playoff player (to date) that's why I would be more inclined to move him if a chance presented itself, but it's only game one, so we should at least wait 30 games and for Bynum's appearance before evaluating the team and scheming up ways to ship people out IMO.

Page 3 of 90 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast