Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 90 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BChydro86 View Post
    ^^ why wouldnt u trade jrich or young? theyre extraordinarily replacable.
    By young you mean Nick cos i mentioned Thad. J-rich id keep. Nice to have a veteran leader around. Dont get me wrong if a trade was offered and they wanted j-rich in yh you would ship him out but i wouldnt look to trade him

vCash

Official 2012-13 Trade / Roster Discussion Thread Pt 1.

Hes not that good. Hes got a 3 year contract.... Hes prob one of the top 3 guys id look to move first.

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    didnt realise it was a 3 year deal.

vCash
    can we applaud the OKC for sticking to their guns - i feel like we're in a similar situation with Bynum and Jrue's exensions. OKC somehow got perry jones for a steal, maxed out on durant/west brook, decent money for ibaka and flipped their trash (aldrich, players who weren't getting playing time anyways etc) and harden for a sg who some is very high on and also a bunch of draft picks.

That's legit

vCash

Already took my hat off to okc

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash

No timetable for Bynum's return

The Sixers announced on Tuesday that no specific timetable has been set for Andrew Bynum's return.

Bynum continues to rehab from a bone bruise in his right knee. The All-Star center has begun taking part in low-impact drills.

“With the team’s intriguing play in the preseason leading to a 6-1 preseason record, we are confident that the 76ers will be an exciting, talented and highly competitive team from Day One," general manager Tony DiLeo said in a statement. “When Andrew Bynum rejoins for game play, that will take an already strong team to an even higher level.”
    http://www.csnphilly.com/basketball-...455&feedID=694
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Hinkie
    "I'm probably pretty boring to watch a game with because I''m all about expected values. I don''t even care if it goes in or not, I'm all about, '‘Should it go in?'' I can live with randomness. I mean, if it''s a close game in the end, yeah, I''m just like anyone else. But I just want us to play the odds all the time."
    TerminH1NK13

vCash
    Im thinking its atleast a month before we see him on court. But maybe its a good thing. This way we see how good our team is if we choose not to re-sign Bynum

vCash
    Better yet, the rest of the league can. Hopefully an attractive FA landing spot, we become. Umm, yes.
    Pay attention. You might learn something.

vCash

Too bad there are no great FAs except for bynum and howard.

If ive learned anything about winning in the nba and managing the cap is that u cant pay ANYbODY until u have a superstar to build around

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    At least he's working out now. Positive.
    76ers - Eagles - Flyers - Phillies
    Union

vCash
    Come on Bynum... I hope its 2 weeks max, i really want a strong start.

Props to NoFunLeague

vCash
    The silver lining to him being out is that the team will have to gel to get a W...so, since they can't rely on him until he can be int he line-up, they have to perform as a unit....

...the time away from bynum can only help the team long-term IMO...

vCash
    So, if Hawes comes out of the gates like last year and plays well, and Bynum comes back and he picks up where he left off, we have two really good 5's.

I'm hoping this is the case because if so I would package Hawes/Thad and see if I could get a combination of impact player and a pick. Hopefully there is some rebuilding team with the pieces to help us (starting caliber SF? PF that would work well with Bynum?) and has a short contract, then throw in a pick that has some light protection (thinking top 7 protected).

I realize we loose a young developing big man, but sometimes that can be the cost of moving a piece you don't want (Thad). So I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Hawes keeps up his play and doesn't get injured. I think this is our only way to move Thad. We missed our other best chance when we moved Iggy.
    Coulson Lives

vCash
    Trade Turner. Get him off this team. He is so bad at basketball.

vCash
    Yup. Seems like it. He seemed salty other day when he talked about it being jrues team. I could see him becoming a problem/jealous.
    Pay attention. You might learn something.

Page 2 of 90 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast